4 (14.8%)
Lights
0 (0%)
Natalie
0 (0%)
Trauma... for my OG's
1 (3.7%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Who is the least respected memeber of the DUBCC  (Read 2132 times)

Muhfukka

Re: Who is the least respected memeber of the DUBCC
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2010, 08:02:22 PM »
I always thought Looney was a bit arrogant, but let's be honest...

If anyone was serious about pulling an AGrundy, I don't think anyone on this board would fuck with Looney and his gang of hoodlums.
i mean i bet a group of 20 midgets could overpower me by myself too but that doesnt mean a whole lot

I'm not saying it wouldn't be a 20-1, but I suppose that is the purpose of a gang; strength in numbers.
man they hang out in a fuckin arcade and tgi fridays

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2010, 08:09:51 PM »
homie i dont act, or dress black at all period. i drop the N bomb from time to time, but who da hell doesnt that lives in cali let alone LA.

Gotta agree with looN3y on this 1, lol every Chicano (and myself includes) commonly use the N-Word like it's nothing. Asians and even some of the poorer whites living in shit use it like it's nothing. It's essentially become such a norm 4 us, we don't give a shit if niggaz think it's right or wrong or trying to be something. I mean honestly if you're criticizing us for being ourselfs calming were trying to be something maybe u should take a look in the fucking mirror and wonder why would I give a shit on how they acting.

A lot of hispanics have started using it, that's true. But as far as race that's as far as it goes. It definitely still ain't cool for an asian to use it. Looney may use it among his asian clique, but then so do a bunch of whiteboys I know. But I can damn near guarantee you he doesn't use it around black folks, unless they happen to be very good friends.

There's an easy test to know if you should be using the word. Go up to random black people on the street and drop the word on them. If you feel uncomfortable or if they get offended then you shouldn't be using it. I know I'd get offended if an Asian or white person came up to me and said that.

lol your a moron, y in the world would i go say that shit to random black people.

you wouldn't, so there's your answer

lol your a fucking moron, y would the fuck would u go up to ANYONE talking shit. seriously man stop puttin blacks on the pedestal, aint nobody scared of niggas down here, only a nigga with a gun.

Ahahahahahah, Who said anything about talking shit or being scared of blacks? I thought we were talking about dropping the n word. Your response basically proves my point.

Black goes up to another black and says "what's up nigga?" Its taken as a brother-to-brother type of greeting. But YOU go up to a random black dude and say that it turns into talking shit. That implies you shouldn't be using the word. It obviously ain't the same thing.

Why are you always trying to turn something into a who is better than who? The fact you are always jumping to defend your race when no one has even said shit about it says a lot more about you than it does about anyone else. The word Nigga is a black thing. Deal with it.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 08:18:17 PM by rapsodie sees the groupie in you »

Sikotic™

« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2010, 08:39:26 PM »
Did you call Kurupt a nigga when you met him?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2010, 09:15:53 PM »
I always thought Looney was a bit arrogant, but let's be honest...

If anyone was serious about pulling an AGrundy, I don't think anyone on this board would fuck with Looney and his gang of hoodlums.
i mean i bet a group of 20 midgets could overpower me by myself too but that doesnt mean a whole lot

I'm not saying it wouldn't be a 20-1, but I suppose that is the purpose of a gang; strength in numbers.
man they hang out in a fuckin arcade and tgi fridays

LMAO
The West is Back

westsiderider323

« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2010, 05:16:45 AM »
SMFH @ looney

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2010, 06:01:36 AM »
this is kid is living a lie caugtht in a racial paradox

hes a chink that dresses like a cholo and partakes in black culture but loathes "niggas" and claims to have a grand understanding of them and uses that as a means to put himself on a pedastole compared to them if only in his own mind...ive known cats like dude.

hip hop is a means of social acceptance and nothing more.

hense the term closet racist.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2010, 10:46:11 AM »

hes a chink that dresses like a cholo and partakes in black culture but loathes "niggas" and claims to have a grand understanding of them and uses that as a means to put himself on a pedastole compared to them if only in his own mind...ive known cats like dude.

lol, somebody got offended, partake in black culture? lmfao what an arrogant dumb nigga, hip hop was created by blacks but hardly "only a black thing" . lol mainstream hip hop is basically techno/house music which the euros got on to it first. and everybody listens to rap. so if a brotha listens to rock, hes taking on white culture and trying to be white? frank sinatra? its pretty funny how you say hip hop is a means of social acceptance, i dont even bump anything out of the mainstream so its hardly a "social acceptance". you swear i can talk to random people and talk about all these westcoast cats.

i dont put myself on the pedeastol but people like rapsodie does with him and his whole race. he assumes people of other ethnicity wouldnt call blacks "niggers" if they were to get into some kind of altercation or conflict wit them, with him thinking everybody is scared of niggas.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2010, 03:03:15 PM »

lol, somebody got offended, partake in black culture? lmfao what an arrogant dumb nigga, hip hop was created by blacks but hardly "only a black thing" . lol mainstream hip hop is basically techno/house music which the euros got on to it first. and everybody listens to rap. so if a brotha listens to rock, hes taking on white culture and trying to be white? frank sinatra? its pretty funny how you say hip hop is a means of social acceptance, i dont even bump anything out of the mainstream so its hardly a "social acceptance". you swear i can talk to random people and talk about all these westcoast cats.

i dont put myself on the pedeastol but people like rapsodie does with him and his whole race. he assumes people of other ethnicity wouldnt call blacks "niggers" if they were to get into some kind of altercation or conflict wit them, with him thinking everybody is scared of niggas.

first off house music was conceived in chicago so stop trying to act like a hip hop historian when obviously your not quite as knowledgable as you think.

it sounds like you really got a chip on your shoulder when it comes to black folks and your place in the culture...in every post it becomes more evident.

like in your mind if you prove yourself to be more of a "gangsta" then a black person it gives you more status in the hip hop world or something.

bitches come in all shapes and creeds...

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2010, 03:14:54 PM »

first off house music was conceived in chicago so stop trying to act like a hip hop historian when obviously your not quite as knowledgable as you think.

it sounds like you really got a chip on your shoulder when it comes to black folks and your place in the culture...in every post it becomes more evident.

like in your mind if you prove yourself to be more of a "gangsta" then a black person it gives you more status in the hip hop world or something.

bitches come in all shapes and creeds...

lol hip hop historian? house music? techno? trance? lol that aint hip hop you moron.  u got to be kidding me, obviously your bitter because you want "blacks" to be gangsta, all ive said is that ive seen more blacks bitch out than anyother because not every race has a majority of its population trying to be "hard" because of how the media depicts them.

its funny how most of you think that people would try to be "black" or want to be "black". lol all ive said was their no different than the other, there is no wrong person to fuck with unless they have a gun, i dont care what the color of their skin are.

king petey if u aint black urself u must some licking some black balls.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #69 on: September 24, 2010, 03:29:54 PM »

Excuse me but has everybody fuckin' forgot that ROCK MUSIC WAS CREATED BY BLACK PEOPLE TOO?  I've been seein' that shit alot lately.  With tha whole "if black people listen to Rock Music which was created by White People blah blah blah....".  Y'all niggaz better get that shit straight.  That's what I mean by White People Killing Hip Hop.  Y'all are just too slow 2 realize that shit or/and are in Denial big time.  Everybody (which includes White People) knew who were the founding Fathers of Rock N Roll back when it first started to come out, even when the Crackers were tryna hide who really started it first.  Black People have created every form of popular music there is and that's just that (fact).  

And WHAT RAP MUSIC ARE YOU LISTENING TO THAT Derives (if that's the right word from Techno).  There was a time, YES there was but that was like 3/4 years ago when it was still just an experimental thing.  Too many white kids and black kids and just people period were complaining it Rap Music and the direction it was goin in2 (even to this day there's still people like you who don't even bother 2 listen to it).  All Producers did was take some "Pop/Techno" sounds from a Keyboard, jacked Lil' Jon 4 his style, and put it on wax.  There was never a BIG/HUGE era in Hip Hop were everything was Trance/Techno music.  You just don't know enuff about Hip Hop if you think otherwise, just like u don't about Rock Music apparently.  

I'm not tryna go after u or take sides Loon bcuz I can see what type of dude u r and I hear what ur sayin', and obviously I know the black side to tha story too.  But don't be one of those fools who's talkin this big game about this and that and ur facts aren't even straight.  Rock Music was created by Black People, Hip Hop was created by Black People, and guess what, underneathe alotta people's skin, most of y'all would rather be Black (even if it's to see what it's like).  and b4 u say "duh of course" or "so what", I don't wanna be an Afghan so the same theory doesn't apply to every Race.

Hip Hop is so much bigger than The Media and selling music and touring, people just don't seem to understand that or FULLY grasp that concept.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2010, 03:41:54 PM »
you dont have to be black to see whats going on here, your ass is transparent like a cellophane.

i bet when you was younger you must have really got a hard time from the black kids at school, or was it because in school did tyrone have his way with ling ling your high school sweetheart? its just so obvious to everyone but you that your an inner conflicted young dude looking for his place in the culture and your having a hard time dealing with the fact that no matter how many pairs of dickies and cortez you own you will never be looked at as one of the"cool kids".

i bet it eats at you at night when you think of how hard you try to be good at the things that comes so natural to "them"

im not saying you dont have a right to like hip hop but when you try to assert yourself in that manner you make yoursle flook mad insecure.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #71 on: September 24, 2010, 05:02:26 PM »
Looney is hella game goofy
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2010, 11:58:04 AM »
you dont have to be black to see whats going on here, your ass is transparent like a cellophane.

i bet when you was younger you must have really got a hard time from the black kids at school, or was it because in school did tyrone have his way with ling ling your high school sweetheart? its just so obvious to everyone but you that your an inner conflicted young dude looking for his place in the culture and your having a hard time dealing with the fact that no matter how many pairs of dickies and cortez you own you will never be looked at as one of the"cool kids".

i bet it eats at you at night when you think of how hard you try to be good at the things that comes so natural to "them"

im not saying you dont have a right to like hip hop but when you try to assert yourself in that manner you make yoursle flook mad insecure.

lol mad insecure, i think your talking bout yourself homie, bring up "cool kids" and looking for a place in "culture". lol as wearing khakis and cortez are "cool" these days you got to be kidding me. i have was trying to be a duche and try to look "cool" khakis and cortez would be the last id wear.

just because u got punked by some niggas, doesnt mean "their cool" or all blacks are "thugs". theres been asian american culture in LA, and been here for years, its obvious you know nothing of what you talk about.

its pretty funny how you get offended when i say all blacks arnt "thugs" like the media protrays or how most square brothas try to front that they are, like its some kind of badge of honor. and you aint even black.

LOL talking bout identity crisis.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2010, 04:42:29 PM »

lol mad insecure, i think your talking bout yourself homie, bring up "cool kids" and looking for a place in "culture". lol as wearing khakis and cortez are "cool" these days you got to be kidding me. i have was trying to be a duche and try to look "cool" khakis and cortez would be the last id wear.

just because u got punked by some niggas, doesnt mean "their cool" or all blacks are "thugs". theres been asian american culture in LA, and been here for years, its obvious you know nothing of what you talk about.

its pretty funny how you get offended when i say all blacks arnt "thugs" like the media protrays or how most square brothas try to front that they are, like its some kind of badge of honor. and you aint even black.

homie, i can understand roughly a third of your post, but its still so easy to see your just like the wiggers in the burbs...keep niggas on your tv screen and in your cd player but keep them niggas out of your back yard and far away from your dinner table right?  

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2010, 04:52:12 PM »

homie, i can understand roughly a third of your post, but its still so easy to see your just like the wiggers in the burbs...keep niggas on your tv screen and in your cd player but keep them niggas out of your back yard and far away from your dinner table right?  

lol change the subject because you cant write a reasonable response huh? lmao at keeping niggas out of your back yard or dinner table, ironic coming from the guy that was calling me a closet racist. away from my dinner table as you assume blacks have no manners?

u got punked by some niggas in middle school thus puttin the on the pedestal and thinking their "cool"

all ive stated is that all blacks arnt "hard" as the media portrays to be and how rapsodie glorifies such an ignorant idea. and you come in talking nonsense, talking bout how im trying to be black. that shit wasnt ever cool and that shit aint now, just because your a wigger yourself doesnt mean everybody else listenin to hip hop that isnt black is.

man o man the funny thing is u aint even black, got off their nuts man, cuz ur wigger number 1