4 (14.8%)
Lights
0 (0%)
Natalie
0 (0%)
Trauma... for my OG's
1 (3.7%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Who is the least respected memeber of the DUBCC  (Read 2113 times)

The Come Up Shuffle

Who is the least respected memeber of the DUBCC
« on: September 19, 2010, 07:40:42 PM »
The case for each

NIK -  Drug addict that hits women and all around spoiled piece of shit and he is a jew.

Infinite - Deadbeat Dad that wishes he was black and has failed at every aspect of life

Hack - Bald and works as a janitor at a Boost Mobile store

Whooorider - Had sex with Eazy-E

Roccy - Learning disabled

Jome - Deleted the Orit thread along with being a forum Nazi that enjoys clogging

Lights - Dead

Natalie - Fat and had sex with elior

Trauma - Hardcore social conservative but was a homosexual

I didn't include  enyce because I don't post here enough anymore to know what exactly is going on.  And I didn't include Elano because the broad in his sig is beautiful.  So Elano must have good taste in women.

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Who is the least respected memeber of the DUBCC
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 07:47:33 PM »
janitor?  boost mobil??  wtf are you talking about

anyways anyone who is so insecure about his own status that he starts a thread on others he does not like clearly gets my vote

and where is Encye?  your dumbass last off Encye?????  /threadclose.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

The Come Up Shuffle

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 08:22:01 PM »
janitor?  boost mobil??  wtf are you talking about

anyways anyone who is so insecure about his own status that he starts a thread on others he does not like clearly gets my vote

and where is Encye?  your dumbass last off Encye?????  /threadclose.

If you could read you would see why I let encye off, you bald piece of shit.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 08:43:16 PM »
The Cum Bag Shuffle strikes again  ::)
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2010, 08:43:35 PM »
You need to add Enyce to this poll Tom.
My write in is Enyce
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2010, 09:24:12 PM »
radiotube? enyce? There's a lot worse than the ones you mentioned, and half of those don't even post here anymore. Thread fail.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2010, 12:48:29 AM »
According to the board: Enyce by far with Radiotube coming in at a distant second.

Personally: Lyin' Brian. I got no respect for a deadbeat who won't take care of his kids. I don't even think NIK would be that bitch made.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2010, 01:35:51 AM »
The case for each

NIK -  Drug addict that hits women and all around spoiled piece of shit and he is a jew.

Infinite - Deadbeat Dad that wishes he was black and has failed at every aspect of life

Hack - Bald and works as a janitor at a Boost Mobile store

Whooorider - Had sex with Eazy-E

Roccy - Learning disabled

Jome - Deleted the Orit thread along with being a forum Nazi that enjoys clogging

Lights - Dead

Natalie - Fat and had sex with elior

Trauma - Hardcore social conservative but was a homosexual

I didn't include  enyce because I don't post here enough anymore to know what exactly is going on.  And I didn't include Elano because the broad in his sig is beautiful.  So Elano must have good taste in women.
I lol'd, pretty sure i was goin anyway but its a foregone conclusion, see yall faggots in hell.

but imma have to say enyce though. everyone else mentioned could at least form a coherent defense using the english language. with enyce, every post he responded with provided endless ammo against himself. fuckin turkey shoot

Anunikke

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2010, 02:42:19 AM »
I'd say infinite but occasionally people take him seriously.

OG Hack Wilson

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2010, 04:03:08 PM »
It's pretty sad when people have to engage in gossip like this about other people to make themselves feel better about what they've done in their life.

Tom and I used to be friends on the dubcc.  And in January 2008 after I had gotten back from my first trip to Africa I was struggling to get out of debt, and I was separated from my son's mother who is finishing her doctorate this year and has always made like double and triple the money I've made.  So I used to talk to Tom and told him that I was sad I hadn't achieved more in my career, at the time I was driving a truck cross-country and I wrecked into a bridge in New Jersey.

So anyway, Tom, being the loser piece of shit that he is that has never had the balls to take the slightest risk in his whole life (his own words) takes this little period in my life and spins it to me being a deadbeat Dad who doesn't support my son, and has failed at everything I've ever done.

When the truth is that yes, I've struggled in my career, yet at the same time I've managed to perform Hajj to Mekkah, learned to read, write and speak Arabic, spoken in front of large gatherings in distant parts of the world; I've traveled all across the Arab Gulf for extended stays in Oman and the Emirates, and the best of all is spending two months in Africa in both 07 and again 08.   Trips I paid for myself (and any loans I took were paid back, I had a loan for Hajj, and I got stuck in Africa, and was sent money but all loans were paid back few months later at most).  I also spent brief periods in California and Minnesota.

Other than my travels I've always been there for my son, and for some of those travels he wasn't even born yet, and other than that it's not exactly easy to travel the world with your son when he is very young and your separated from his mom. But aside from a month here or a month there of traveling, I've always been there for my son physically and financially.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 04:07:04 PM by Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2010, 04:05:50 PM »

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2010, 05:26:36 PM »
It's pretty sad when people have to engage in gossip like this about other people to make themselves feel better about what they've done in their life.

Tom and I used to be friends on the dubcc.  And in January 2008 after I had gotten back from my first trip to Africa I was struggling to get out of debt, and I was separated from my son's mother who is finishing her doctorate this year and has always made like double and triple the money I've made.  So I used to talk to Tom and told him that I was sad I hadn't achieved more in my career, at the time I was driving a truck cross-country and I wrecked into a bridge in New Jersey.

So anyway, Tom, being the loser piece of shit that he is that has never had the balls to take the slightest risk in his whole life (his own words) takes this little period in my life and spins it to me being a deadbeat Dad who doesn't support my son, and has failed at everything I've ever done.

When the truth is that yes, I've struggled in my career, yet at the same time I've managed to perform Hajj to Mekkah, learned to read, write and speak Arabic, spoken in front of large gatherings in distant parts of the world; I've traveled all across the Arab Gulf for extended stays in Oman and the Emirates, and the best of all is spending two months in Africa in both 07 and again 08.   Trips I paid for myself (and any loans I took were paid back, I had a loan for Hajj, and I got stuck in Africa, and was sent money but all loans were paid back few months later at most).  I also spent brief periods in California and Minnesota.

Other than my travels I've always been there for my son, and for some of those travels he wasn't even born yet, and other than that it's not exactly easy to travel the world with your son when he is very young and your separated from his mom. But aside from a month here or a month there of traveling, I've always been there for my son physically and financially.

Don't even give these faggots the time of day, man...LOL. I used to do it up until I realized that taking pathetic geeks seriously only brought me down to their level. Especially a loser on the level of Tom. Dude used to sulk all day and talk about what a loser life he led on this very website..he would even cry to people about how he'd be better off dead. This guy is your average dubcc member. He is the epitome of the G-Spot. Do these lil nerds really warrant enough respect for a response? They're so bored on their free time that they spin other peoples life into a tabloid news story, and make it some online event so that they can get their "lulz" (a geek term for finding joy in online harassment).....Truly, when it comes down to it, the only people who come online to "bully" others are the ones who would be scared to look you in their eye if you called them a bitch. Let em have it, my dude. 8)

westsiderider323

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2010, 05:28:23 PM »

Tom and I used to be friends on the dubcc.  And in January 2008 after I had gotten back from my first trip to Africa I was struggling to get out of debt, and I was separated from my son's mother who is finishing her doctorate this year and has always made like double and triple the money I've made.  So I used to talk to Tom and told him that I was sad I hadn't achieved more in my career, at the time I was driving a truck cross-country and I wrecked into a bridge in New Jersey.

When the truth is that yes, I've struggled in my career, yet at the same time I've managed to perform Hajj to Mekkah, learned to read, write and speak Arabic, spoken in front of large gatherings in distant parts of the world; I've traveled all across the Arab Gulf for extended stays in Oman and the Emirates, and the best of all is spending two months in Africa in both 07 and again 08.   Trips I paid for myself (and any loans I took were paid back, I had a loan for Hajj, and I got stuck in Africa, and was sent money but all loans were paid back few months later at most).  I also spent brief periods in California and Minnesota.

Don't even give these faggots the time of day, man...LOL. I used to do it up until I realized that taking pathetic geeks seriously only brought me down to their level. Especially a loser on the level of Tom. Dude used to sulk all day and talk about what a loser life he led on this very website..he would even cry to people about how he'd be better off dead. This guy is your average dubcc member. He is the epitome of the G-Spot. Do these lil nerds really warrant enough respect for a response? They're so bored on their free time that they spin other peoples life into a tabloid news story, and make it some online event so that they can get their "lulz" (a geek term for finding joy in online harassment).....Truly, when it comes down to it, the only people who come online to "bully" others are the ones who would be scared to look you in their eye if you called them a bitch. Let em have it, my dude. 8)

nice essay faggot anymore?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2010, 05:35:42 PM »

TOM GETS ETHERED BY NIK