4 (14.8%)
Lights
0 (0%)
Natalie
0 (0%)
Trauma... for my OG's
1 (3.7%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Who is the least respected memeber of the DUBCC  (Read 2116 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Who is the least respected memeber of the DUBCC
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2010, 05:51:20 PM »
thread fail

its a new day fags.

new game, new players.

Muhfukka

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2010, 06:26:40 PM »
It's pretty sad when people have to engage in gossip like this about other people to make themselves feel better about what they've done in their life.

Tom and I used to be friends on the dubcc.  And in January 2008 after I had gotten back from my first trip to Africa I was struggling to get out of debt, and I was separated from my son's mother who is finishing her doctorate this year and has always made like double and triple the money I've made.  So I used to talk to Tom and told him that I was sad I hadn't achieved more in my career, at the time I was driving a truck cross-country and I wrecked into a bridge in New Jersey.

So anyway, Tom, being the loser piece of shit that he is that has never had the balls to take the slightest risk in his whole life (his own words) takes this little period in my life and spins it to me being a deadbeat Dad who doesn't support my son, and has failed at everything I've ever done.

When the truth is that yes, I've struggled in my career, yet at the same time I've managed to perform Hajj to Mekkah, learned to read, write and speak Arabic, spoken in front of large gatherings in distant parts of the world; I've traveled all across the Arab Gulf for extended stays in Oman and the Emirates, and the best of all is spending two months in Africa in both 07 and again 08.   Trips I paid for myself (and any loans I took were paid back, I had a loan for Hajj, and I got stuck in Africa, and was sent money but all loans were paid back few months later at most).  I also spent brief periods in California and Minnesota.

Other than my travels I've always been there for my son, and for some of those travels he wasn't even born yet, and other than that it's not exactly easy to travel the world with your son when he is very young and your separated from his mom. But aside from a month here or a month there of traveling, I've always been there for my son physically and financially.

Don't even give these faggots the time of day, man...LOL. I used to do it up until I realized that taking pathetic geeks seriously only brought me down to their level. Especially a loser on the level of Tom. Dude used to sulk all day and talk about what a loser life he led on this very website..he would even cry to people about how he'd be better off dead. This guy is your average dubcc member. He is the epitome of the G-Spot. Do these lil nerds really warrant enough respect for a response? They're so bored on their free time that they spin other peoples life into a tabloid news story, and make it some online event so that they can get their "lulz" (a geek term for finding joy in online harassment).....Truly, when it comes down to it, the only people who come online to "bully" others are the ones who would be scared to look you in their eye if you called them a bitch. Let em have it, my dude. 8)
actually your whore mother made you stop mr 60,000 posts

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2010, 07:33:24 PM »
thread fail

its a new day fags.

new game, new players.
The poll itself is a fail but Nik's response actually saved this thread, surprise surprise :o

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2010, 07:50:03 PM »
It's pretty sad when people have to engage in gossip like this about other people to make themselves feel better about what they've done in their life.

Tom and I used to be friends on the dubcc.  And in January 2008 after I had gotten back from my first trip to Africa I was struggling to get out of debt, and I was separated from my son's mother who is finishing her doctorate this year and has always made like double and triple the money I've made.  So I used to talk to Tom and told him that I was sad I hadn't achieved more in my career, at the time I was driving a truck cross-country and I wrecked into a bridge in New Jersey.

So anyway, Tom, being the loser piece of shit that he is that has never had the balls to take the slightest risk in his whole life (his own words) takes this little period in my life and spins it to me being a deadbeat Dad who doesn't support my son, and has failed at everything I've ever done.

When the truth is that yes, I've struggled in my career, yet at the same time I've managed to perform Hajj to Mekkah, learned to read, write and speak Arabic, spoken in front of large gatherings in distant parts of the world; I've traveled all across the Arab Gulf for extended stays in Oman and the Emirates, and the best of all is spending two months in Africa in both 07 and again 08.   Trips I paid for myself (and any loans I took were paid back, I had a loan for Hajj, and I got stuck in Africa, and was sent money but all loans were paid back few months later at most).  I also spent brief periods in California and Minnesota.

Other than my travels I've always been there for my son, and for some of those travels he wasn't even born yet, and other than that it's not exactly easy to travel the world with your son when he is very young and your separated from his mom. But aside from a month here or a month there of traveling, I've always been there for my son physically and financially.

Don't even give these faggots the time of day, man...LOL. I used to do it up until I realized that taking pathetic geeks seriously only brought me down to their level. Especially a loser on the level of Tom. Dude used to sulk all day and talk about what a loser life he led on this very website..he would even cry to people about how he'd be better off dead. This guy is your average dubcc member. He is the epitome of the G-Spot. Do these lil nerds really warrant enough respect for a response? They're so bored on their free time that they spin other peoples life into a tabloid news story, and make it some online event so that they can get their "lulz" (a geek term for finding joy in online harassment).....Truly, when it comes down to it, the only people who come online to "bully" others are the ones who would be scared to look you in their eye if you called them a bitch. Let em have it, my dude. 8)

That's right. all roads lead to Orit's lil puss

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2010, 09:09:06 PM »
he would even cry to people about how he'd be better off dead.

The irony, Elior! Oh, the irony! You are really gonna go at Tom when you said this:
I've come to a point where I just don't want to live anymore..

Why do you continually talk shit, only to have it backfire again, and again, and again, and again?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 09:11:35 PM by S.I.K. »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2010, 09:33:20 PM »

The irony, Elior! Oh, the irony! You are really gonna go at Tom when you said this:

Why do you continually talk shit, only to have it backfire again, and again, and again, and again?

:o pwned
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2010, 10:00:40 PM »
thats major pwnage

Al Bundy

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2010, 10:18:37 PM »

That's right. all roads lead to Orit's lil puss

LMAO i just spit out my sprite onto my laptop no homo

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2010, 10:23:44 PM »

Jewdgment day is right around the corner NIK.  Will you at least drop some legendary keystyles for the occasion?

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2010, 05:11:35 AM »

lol ouch

/endthread

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

westsiderider323

« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2010, 06:54:58 AM »

:o if that aint an ether then there is no god

The Come Up Shuffle

« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2010, 09:11:25 AM »
LMAO @ elior bringing up stuff I openly said 8 years ago when I was 16-17 years old for ammunition against a post I made on a lazy Sunday afternoon lmao.  A lot changes in 8 years, unless your Elior and mommy still makes ya bed.   And Brian the only reason I exposed you for the piece of shit you are is because you're a self-righteous scum bag.  I even told you to be more tolerant of others but no you had to be on your bullshit... as usual.  That little essay you wrote, can you make it a line or two I don't feel like reading your jibberish you failed nurse, husband, father, and truck driver.

BTW the poll failed but the thread suceeded
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 09:20:53 AM by The Come Up Shuffle »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2010, 12:10:33 PM »
tom, your the biggest loser here, this wigger looks like the pillsbury doughboy.

lol i dont know how it is in ny and i could careless, come over here with that gook shit youll get a can of whoop ass.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2010, 12:30:39 PM »
tom, your the biggest loser here, this wigger looks like the pillsbury doughboy.

lol i dont know how it is in ny and i could careless, come over here with that gook shit youll get a can of whoop ass.

LOL says the Kigger

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2010, 12:46:30 PM »

LOL says the Kigger

lol, man  aint nobody tryna be black man, just because your whiteboy ass thinks its some sort of higher social status to act like that doesnt mean it applies to everyone, especailly LA, its so diverse with so many of the different races most people are comfortable with their culture.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.