Author Topic: tom187um vs Infinite- Its on  (Read 379 times)

infinite59

Re:tom187um vs Infinite- Its on
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2002, 07:00:43 PM »
it's wack that you have to cuss and act hard to win these days.  There's no such thing as beating someone intellectually anymore.  F this whole keystyle forum.  For real!!

Homie, peep a few bars from my battle against Pr1mo ..

I erase-n-chop-up-yo-fame, bLaDe;-the-illest-in-this-game like playin scrabble-n-spellin A-I-D-S; the day u'll beat me, is when straights start-walkin in gay-parades ~/
Feel this-in-ya-frame, you waz on the top-of-the-game, but your fallin like the tower of babel-compellin the dark-symbolizem of ace-of-spades~/

Leavin mankind confined in the perils of my mind; Primo couldnt bust-a-rhyme if he was a chiropractor who broke-necks~/
I soak-techs in deep rhymes so I can spray liqued linguiestics, which rusts-ya-mind bouncin ya head harder than bad checks~/

I bust-caps like cops exposing-illegal-production-of-hats, deep impact like Téa Leoni, pack lethal heat like burnin fedex packs filled-with-anthrax~/
The Earths crust-collapse, causin quakes with murderious-raps, radiatin paradoxial blows-of-destruction-with-ill-syntax~/

Digital scripts burn like cds; whoever labeled you an MC, was as confused as columbus namin america the west-indies~/
Ballistic-hits hyper-text connects likes fiber optical cable, lyrics thurst and rise like blood pressure due to Craigs supressed-artiries~/

In None of those bars, did I swear, peace

-{bLaDe}

Your still trying to act hard, talking about bustin caps, and spittin the same old I'm a better mc because of this, you can't be an mc if you did a 360 degree, blah, blah blah.....  Like I said.... I love everyone that posted on this thread except Tom... but as far as the keystyle forum goes.... F the whole FORUM!!!!!!

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2002, 08:43:49 AM »
don't be bitter man be sports man about it and just rematch him and spit more intense battle shit...tom only won cuz he had alot of personal matieral on u in general he usally got ripped...ifinate i know u can step it up come on now

verbalassaulta

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2002, 06:49:28 PM »
infinite...LOL...crying like a little bitch...LOL...tom mashed on you...allah didnt help you much there....and quit trying to act like you're some philosopher intellect type...where did you get your degree???....

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2002, 11:51:35 PM »
Your still trying to act hard, talking about bustin caps, and spittin the same old I'm a better mc because of this, you can't be an mc if you did a 360 degree, blah, blah blah.....  Like I said.... I love everyone that posted on this thread except Tom... but as far as the keystyle forum goes.... F the whole FORUM!!!!!!

Man, spittin with "Intellect" is cool. But like everybody said, it IS a battle verse. Not a religious debate homie. Not to mention, theres plenty of people who spit with "Intellect" without using big words or speaking on religion to do so. To me, metaphors and wordplay demonstrate some of the biggest displayz of "Intellect" and u HATE mine, I-Bo and othas styles that are the same (lol that Pr1mo spits wit the same style and he's in yur crew). U lost dogg. It aint a big deal. Ive lost, just like everyone else on here. Even if u feel hated on, u still gotta deal with it. I feel youve hated on me before HARD, on votes. But oh well, i dealt with it. I didnt vote on this shit, but i woulda gave it to Tom as well. If u wanna quit wit keystyle, thas up to u. You aint been active really anywayz. But, u were the #1 advocate about this being a place to elevate...not just compete. And now u lose, and u just say..."FUck the forum!". Im coo wit u for tha most part on thiz board. But u needa check yahself wit this keystyle shit. Yurra vet here, so if u aint gonna help make it better, then yur only makin it worse. Peace...