Author Topic: Some Bad Bullshit that happen to me today  (Read 217 times)

~|~PimpFemcee~|~

• Muthafuckin' OG
Some Bad Bullshit that happen to me today
« on: December 18, 2002, 09:26:05 PM »
 :'( It's a long bad story I mean it's really fucked up so grab some popcorn and a comfy seat.... :'(

Well there is this guy named Don and my best friend named Alicia and Alicia's sister Tina. Well last March Don and I started dating each other and I lost Alicias friendship because he played her with me, and me and her where mad haten on each other for a long time till recently and now we are best friends again. Well today I went over to her house and we walked over to her Sister Tina's house. Well Don lives with Tina and he was home. He was telling me that he loved me and never ment to play me and he was sorry and he wanted me back. I told him no because I didnt trust him no more. Well he got mad. And he has this bad temper and he punches walls when he gets mad. Yeah he got mad and punched the wall blah blah. Well Alicia got tired of his shit. And she went to his room and they started arguing. Well once again he got mad and started to leave. Alicia followed him and they were bumping gums in the middle of the road. She said something to piss him off and he pushed her HARD! She said it popped her back. Well I helped her inside and Don followed us. Well I was mad as fuck at him and I called him a pussy and told him to grow up and get a life. And he got mad at me and pushed me up against the wall and held my arms to where I couldn't move and looked me in the eye and told me NEVER to tell him what to do again. Well fuck that I aint taking his crap and he let go of me and I grabbed his face and slapped him. He then slapped me hard on my ear and my ear popped. Then he knocked me on the ground and started kickin me and punching me. Well he tore the rest of my ligament that was torn. See I was playing basketball and I tore a ligament in my calf but not all of it. Well he tore the rest of it. Yea well Alicia's mom went to go call us to go home and eat and found us both beatin and I tried my hardest to get up and go help Alicia cus he had beatin her too. But I couldn't move because of my leg. So her mom rushed us to the hospitle and well yeah thats my fucked up day now I have..a bad ear, busted lip, brusies all over my body and face and arms, and a fucked up leg. God I swear I hate guys why do you'll hit girls for anyways? There is more but I dont wanna bore you'll..so tell me what yall think..do yall think it was right for him to slap me back and beat the fuck outta me? :'(
I'm no longer a PimpFemcee I did wrong and shall never be respeacted as a femcee again...
[size=8]Overseer is GOD! TrUe TrUe[/size]
Inta Kird!!!!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Some Bad Bullshit that happen to me today
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2002, 09:38:34 PM »
thats disgusting...i mean....hes a coward

my advice?  grab your brother or some guy friends of yours, cuzins etc and grab this muthafuka and beat his ass down, stomp him to the ground, let the muthafucka know whats up

dont know if this would help u or not, but shiiiiit, thats what i would do, str8 the fuck up!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

EM28

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2002, 09:42:32 PM »
I can say that I have a habit of hitting walls too when I'm pissed.
But fuck this fools a pussy beating the shit out of a girl.  I would never hit a girl.  You aiight.

Peace.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2002, 09:58:23 PM »
i gotta anger problem 2 but i wouldnt beat the sht outta a girl and i hope ur legs alrite n i hope ur friends alrite 2 and yeah i agrre with KING TECH QUADAFI get sum of ur guy friends 2 beat the shit outta him

why do you'll hit girls for anyways?

"id never hit a women, but id slap the shit outta a bitch"
for real though i wouldnt hit a girl id just slap her or hold her if she was tryin 2 hit me or sumthin

~|~PimpFemcee~|~

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2002, 05:47:23 AM »
Yeah dont worry he's got what's comin to him nah mean Alicia already got here brother after his ass and just wait wait until my best friend Julio, Robert, C, and Dexter find out what he did to us..oh they gonna be mad  :o oh and plus when I get better...please believe he gonna get an ass whippen from me..and this time i'mma take control..
I'm no longer a PimpFemcee I did wrong and shall never be respeacted as a femcee again...
Inta Kird!!!!!

~|~PimpFemcee~|~

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2002, 05:48:06 AM »
Oh yeah and I forgot to say THANK YALL fah sittin here and actully reading my problems yall the bestest  :-*
Inta Kird!!!!!

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2002, 05:50:13 AM »
damn i hate women beata's

:-* :-* hon

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2002, 07:05:59 AM »
word..he is a pussy..whoop his ass...take some pics...put em on the net and post  it in schoo, =)
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

Lost Titan

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Titans ruled the cosmos before the Olympians.
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2002, 07:18:11 AM »
[shadow=red,left,300]I hate people that hit girls, i'll never hit a female!!!!![/shadow]
The Titans, also known as the elder gods, ruled the earth before the Olympians overthrew them. The ruler of the Titans was Cronus who was de-throned by his son Zeus. Most of the Titans fought with Cronus against Zeus and were punished by being banished to Tartarus

bez

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2002, 07:34:58 AM »
dam thats fucked up

Don Seer

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2002, 07:56:51 AM »
[shadow=red,left,300]I hate people that hit girls, i'll never hit a female!!!!![/shadow]

yup.. but only "hit" in the coochie... lol .... femcee  :-* :-*

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2002, 09:00:45 AM »
i mite "tap that ass" but neva get into shit like that unless the woman all big and butch n shit..and trying to squob wit me... :-\

~|~PimpFemcee~|~

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2002, 02:57:04 PM »

yup.. but only "hit" in the coochie... lol .... femcee  :-* :-*

:o  ::) tryna say something?  :-* Nah like I said befo thanks fah readin my shit and yeap it's goin down tomorrow I got his cus pissed off and some otha peeps fah sho lol it's goin down..
Inta Kird!!!!!

Pillow

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2002, 08:52:09 PM »
thats disgusting...i mean....hes a coward

my advice?  grab your brother or some guy friends of yours, cuzins etc and grab this muthafuka and beat his ass down, stomp him to the ground, let the muthafucka know whats up

dont know if this would help u or not, but shiiiiit, thats what i would do, str8 the fuck up!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2002, 09:53:27 PM »
Damm, Fuc that, I swear I would stab this muthafuca.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!