Author Topic: VIDEO: Lloyd Banks Feat Jadakiss, Ludacris And The Dream "Beamer, Benz, or Bentl  (Read 319 times)

KWayz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

BiggBoogaBiff

this mad old son, u late lyke shyt

JossieJ

^^ No he ain't SON!
C'MON SON! You lost for bein' wrong  :laugh:

doggfather

chicks are hot!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

BiggBoogaBiff

^^ No he ain't SON!

wtf are you talkin about.  this song iz mad old, last year old.  all the nigga did was take the same song and put it on a different beat and did a "bentley" version (wow son).  i admit the beat is hot, the song is ok, but it's tha same thing.  You and Banks Lose for that.  The only real new song is at the end of the video and that's like 30 seconds. 

midwestryder

^^ No he ain't SON!

wtf are you talkin about.  this song iz mad old, last year old.  all the nigga did was take the same song and put it on a different beat and did a "bentley" version (wow son).  i admit the beat is hot, the song is ok, but it's tha same thing.  You and Banks Lose for that.  The only real new song is at the end of the video and that's like 30 seconds. 
you must be dumbass because "Beamer, Benz, or Bentl was only released this year aka 2010 not 2009 . so you did lose . so you take L idiot . banks also never released video of the remix . no this is not even same song . the original version of "Beamer, Benz, or Bentl did not have dream,jadakiss ,or ludacris on it .the original version of "Beamer, Benz, or Bentl only had lloyd banks & juels santana on it . so you need to shut up hater because you just showed how ignorant & closeminded you are . this song is hot & not old at all . the remix of this came out in may of 2010  & that means it is not old . so shut up hater because you are lsoer for hating. get a life loser because you been schooled

BiggBoogaBiff

Son its Llyod Banks son, nobody is keepin up with Llyod Banks, thats an up north thing.  And 2nd how many remixes of that song came out, all of those rappers appeared on that track at one point or anuthr.  U didnt skool me becuz Im not interested in it and no one cares abt Banks, thats why hes campaigning with Eminem on his album now becuz he finally got sum spins again with that record and so Eminem is tha only sure fire way to help keep his buzz out there.  And u know like I know that this song is a cheap gimmick of tha last record so go head wit all dat bullshit son, let that have been Weezy or Three 6 and u wudve been pissin in ur sheets tonite.

BiggBoogaBiff

Tha video even kinda looks tha same.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
Thanks for posting this. Shit is pretty sick! Where is ludacris though? didnt see him.. Is there a download mp3 link for this remix?

Lucifuge

damn.this beat is a monster.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

midwestryder

Son its Llyod Banks son, nobody is keepin up with Llyod Banks, thats an up north thing.  And 2nd how many remixes of that song came out, all of those rappers appeared on that track at one point or anuthr.  U didnt skool me becuz Im not interested in it and no one cares abt Banks, thats why hes campaigning with Eminem on his album now becuz he finally got sum spins again with that record and so Eminem is tha only sure fire way to help keep his buzz out there.  And u know like I know that this song is a cheap gimmick of tha last record so go head wit all dat bullshit son, let that have been Weezy or Three 6 and u wudve been pissin in ur sheets tonite.
see you are so ignorant & closeminded with that stupid ass statement saying nobody is keepin up with Llyod Banks, thats an up north thing. that is total bullshit what you said . it is fact that people are checking for lloyd banks on east coast, downsouth, midwest ,west coast & other countries. only one remix of this came out stupid  & nobody on this remix was on another version of this . but you can't see that because you blindly ignorant . So again  you statement saying all of those rappers appeared on that track at one point or anuthr is false aka bullshit like you.  other people rapped over the original beat of the song but none of them where on remix .so agan you made yourself look stupid as hell because you don't have the facts .  yes , i did school you but you are too stupid to know it.so what if you are not interested in it . this just so how ignorant & closeminded of person you are . sorry but you are wrong again with what you said that no one cares abt Banks. when banks got hell of play on MTV & BEt with this song & any girl . alot people care about banks & are looking foward to his album . eminem is not even on lloyd banks album at all. so eminem has nothing to do with but a i-tunes bonus track . i hate lil wayne  & i would never want to here todays Three 6 .  this song is not cheap gimmick of tha last record . thati s most closeminded ignorant thing i ever heard .  also i am not your son,bitch . i am older then you & i know more then your stupid ignorant closeminded self ever will . so oyu are the one who full of dat bullshit son. so shut your stupid closeminded ignorant mouth . get a life loser & don't talk about something you have no idea or have no facts on . because it makes you look like a stupid bitch ass hater.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 03:14:56 PM by midwestryder »

theremedy360

That whole beamer benz or bentley thing is annoying, he shoulda just done a different song with those guys to that beat.