Author Topic: The REAL thing/song that killed Hip-Hop...  (Read 1989 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: The REAL thing/song that killed Hip-Hop...
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2010, 11:59:15 AM »
failed..
Boosie's got a very, very big following.. far from ringtone..

educate yourself more...

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2010, 12:13:13 PM »
failed..

educate yourself more...

lmao. end yourself

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2010, 12:28:08 PM »
:D
the day my life ends and im ended, will be on the same day you decide to start educating yourself, Mr. "music-is-lyrics"/"LL cool J is bigger than Snoop"..
in other words, it will not happen anytime soon

;)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2010, 08:35:11 PM »
I was gonna say somethin until you put that last part in there about the Labels investing money.  And those artists you mentioned are your personal taste in music and your idea of quality, not everybody elses.  Warren G had like 1 good album (and he didn't even Rap on all of tha 12 track album).

And "I Want It All"

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2010, 02:42:58 AM »
^For no reason? You went into depth with everything that's wrong with Budden in another thread. "Oh his flow is this, his delivery is that", but for Boosie all of that "flow, delivery, style, lyrics" is thrown out of the window & it's "personal taste", nigga please.

You're just a hypocrite lol.

yeah so youre a crybaby whos all butthurt about what i said about daddy joe in another thread? boo hoo. obviously i think boosie has great flow and style or i wouldnt enjoy listening to him, why would i need to actually go into detail on this? thats not hypocritical its just me not stating the obvious. im not interested in listening to u argue how joe budden is better than [instert rapper here] that u do in every damn thread.

failed..

educate yourself more...

yeah massive L on this one. but people will hate about shit they dont know just cos they can

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2010, 07:37:19 AM »
^LOL, "every thread". I've only done it to you twice to show how stupid you sound when you signed off Joe Budden for reasons "X, Y & Z" & then turn around and support/co-sign somebody else whose even worse.

It's not "being a crybaby", it's looking for an answer & you clearly don't have one, so you run to your little "oh you're a crybaby, get over it" argument.

It's cool, brah.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2010, 07:58:09 AM »
^LOL, "every thread". I've only done it to you twice to show how stupid you sound when you signed off Joe Budden for reasons "X, Y & Z" & then turn around and support/co-sign somebody else whose even worse.

It's not "being a crybaby", it's looking for an answer & you clearly don't have one, so you run to your little "oh you're a crybaby, get over it" argument.

It's cool, brah.

ok so since i actually have reasons for disliking joe budden other than hes whack im stupid? next time i wont even put in the effort. "whose even worse"??? what does this even mean? i cant co-sign rappers u dont like. ok got it champ

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2010, 09:13:24 AM »

It's cool, brah.

ok so since i actually have reasons for disliking joe budden other than hes whack im stupid? next time i wont even put in the effort. "whose even worse"??? what does this even mean? i cant co-sign rappers u dont like. ok got it champ

LOL, but your reasons for disliking him are even put into more effect for a guy like Lil' Boosie, what aren't you understanding? Or are you just electing to not understand it?

"Joe Budden doesn't have this, this or that"; but don't you see that Lil' Booise REALLLLLY doesn't have "this, this or that". There is no aspect of his game that comes close to Joe & likely any other rapper you dislike.

You come across as that "I rep daaa Souf homie" & other, elitest type Hip Hop is inferior.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2010, 10:27:17 AM »
:D
the day my life ends and im ended, will be on the same day you decide to start educating yourself, Mr. "music-is-lyrics"/"LL cool J is bigger than Snoop"..
in other words, it will not happen anytime soon

;)

Just by seeing your username I know I'm more educated than you are. Who's the one making up statistics?  :D

No where did I say LL Cool J was a bigger superstar than Snoop. I said his career has had more longevity, which was what you were defining success by. It isn't in your best interest to bring up previous discussions, seeing as how you got ethered in your own thread so bad you didn't go back  :D

And what's this "music is lyrics" thing?

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2010, 12:01:43 PM »
There is no aspect of his game that comes close to Joe & likely any other rapper you dislike.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2010, 01:35:38 PM »
There is no aspect of his game that comes close to Joe & likely any other rapper you dislike.

4get it son, they're just tryna eat away at u.  we all know what u meant, they just tryna go hard on u.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2010, 02:05:51 PM »

Exactly. You have no response, you know it's true. Move on.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2010, 02:07:59 PM »

4get it son, they're just tryna eat away at u.  we all know what u meant, they just tryna go hard on u.

"dam son. u b on ma dick in evry single thread. followin me around here & there. im just exposin u here tho. we all see tha truth. bein mad emo n shyt". :laugh:

Get a life, brahhhhhh.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #73 on: October 03, 2010, 03:52:43 PM »
Going to jail or 7 years will hinder your career.   True story.

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2010, 09:55:50 AM »
Going to jail or 7 years will hinder your career.   True story.

probably gonna hinder his masculinity as well.. after 7 years when he come out he'll be rockin that gucci purse for real.

probably will be in fashion around that time..  :-X
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>