Author Topic: The REAL thing/song that killed Hip-Hop...  (Read 2053 times)

midwestryder

Re: The REAL thing/song that killed Hip-Hop...
« Reply #75 on: October 06, 2010, 10:49:11 PM »
Im pretty much cosignin wit Screw on this 1.  Its like an insult to ur intelligence wen ppl say shit like that, like every single piece of music was Pure Gold from tha 90`s and everything now is just a half ass attempt at making music.  I think we should all get together and care 4 our old and sickly ex hip hop stuck in tha pre 2000`s fans, they seriously need our help 2 guide them and coach them and help them grow all over again 4 sum reasin.
There are no people who fit this profile on here.
Unless you include the pac stans.

i'm surprised you havent seen em.  There's Action, Midwestryder, ChamillAhScary Bitch, Enyce (and a few others on here alone), and a gang of other random ppl who pop up on the internet and constantly day by day compare the Old Skool 2 tha New.  They might not be in as big of numbers as before but best believe these fuckers are still alive and kickin', it's just that alotta ppl ignore that shit becuz its not true.  This thread is definitely one for sure *that's an insult to my intelligence too just saying that*.  And i dont believe in there is such a thing as a Pac stan.  I think SOME ppl are too quick to pass Pac off becuz Pac was from the Old Skool and everybody loved Pac.  Out of all of tha 2Pac dedicated fans to ever hit tha internet I dont think Ive ever seen any1 be over obsessed and delusional about 2Pac.  It's just some ppl arent as enthusiastic about Pac anymore and want everybody else to move on too.  
Im pretty much cosignin wit Screw on this 1.  Its like an insult to ur intelligence wen ppl say shit like that, like every single piece of music was Pure Gold from tha 90`s and everything now is just a half ass attempt at making music.  I think we should all get together and care 4 our old and sickly ex hip hop stuck in tha pre 2000`s fans, they seriously need our help 2 guide them and coach them and help them grow all over again 4 sum reasin.

i'm surprised you havent seen em.  There's Action, Midwestryder, ChamillAhScary Bitch, Enyce (and a few others on here alone), and a gang of other random ppl who pop up on the internet and constantly day by day compare the Old Skool 2 tha New.  They might not be in as big of numbers as before but best believe these fuckers are still alive and kickin', it's just that alotta ppl ignore that shit becuz its not true.  This thread is definitely one for sure *that's an insult to my intelligence too just saying that*.  And i dont believe in there is such a thing as a Pac stan.  I think SOME ppl are too quick to pass Pac off becuz Pac was from the Old Skool and everybody loved Pac.  Out of all of tha 2Pac dedicated fans to ever hit tha internet I dont think Ive ever seen any1 be over obsessed and delusional about 2Pac.  It's just some ppl arent as enthusiastic about Pac anymore and want everybody else to move on too. 
midwestryder is a troll.

The others, not really.

You're probably over saturating your 'profile'.

The reason a lot of 90s artist get more respect is because well, 20 years has past and we still remember them.
There were plenty of lesser rappers back then but we forgot about them so they're not being discussed.
The better rappers of this era who will be remembered will be on the same level as the old school artist you refer to.

And you need to differentiate Hip-Hop from Trap, you can't possibly expect hip-hop fans to enjoy gucci the same way they do ill bill.

bitch i am not troll like you. i am fucking truth that ignorant people like you can't understand . i am the ultimate hip hop expert  & you never be on my lable . my pet peeve is ignorance like yours . i  know Ill Bil l& he agrees with eveything i say .

midwestryder

« Reply #76 on: October 06, 2010, 11:09:09 PM »
Im pretty much cosignin wit Screw on this 1.  Its like an insult to ur intelligence wen ppl say shit like that, like every single piece of music was Pure Gold from tha 90`s and everything now is just a half ass attempt at making music.  I think we should all get together and care 4 our old and sickly ex hip hop stuck in tha pre 2000`s fans, they seriously need our help 2 guide them and coach them and help them grow all over again 4 sum reasin.

i'm surprised you havent seen em.  There's Action, Midwestryder, ChamillAhScary Bitch, Enyce (and a few others on here alone), and a gang of other random ppl who pop up on the internet and constantly day by day compare the Old Skool 2 tha New.  They might not be in as big of numbers as before but best believe these fuckers are still alive and kickin', it's just that alotta ppl ignore that shit becuz its not true.  This thread is definitely one for sure *that's an insult to my intelligence too just saying that*.  And i dont believe in there is such a thing as a Pac stan.  I think SOME ppl are too quick to pass Pac off becuz Pac was from the Old Skool and everybody loved Pac.  Out of all of tha 2Pac dedicated fans to ever hit tha internet I dont think Ive ever seen any1 be over obsessed and delusional about 2Pac.  It's just some ppl arent as enthusiastic about Pac anymore and want everybody else to move on too.  
we compare the old school to new school because the old school set the stand for excellence aka mean quality . . but you new school idiots act like your music is incredible when it is suppare. . see you new schoolers act like you make better music then old school & that what old school did , does not matter all. that is diss to us automaticly .we are not the ones stuck in 90's  or any era at all. see you are the one being ignorant & closeminded.you are stuck in your era & can't get over.so you are the one stuck not us   i listen to new school dumbass . i listen to big K.r.i.t., slaughterhouse, nipsey hussle,yelawolf, wiz khalifa, pill,& smoke dza . but still the music is not even close to being as good as what was made by old school .i go looking for new artist & to find quality new school music. but it is still not up to quality of what i grew up on at all & that is a fact . you just don't like hearing that every generation after mines is getting dumber & wacker everyday. see everything old school in life is better. cars, tv,movies,music ,books , & people were all better made in the old school . in your era eveything is cheeply made & garabage .

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #77 on: October 06, 2010, 11:13:39 PM »
Or like when some of the whack ass mainstream club songs of 90's rap are now considered to be real Hip-Hop classics...  Give me a break.  People don't understand generations...

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #78 on: October 07, 2010, 12:01:09 AM »
Hey midwestryder, how doez it feel 2 be one of tha very few Regan Republicans of Rap?  Cmon son honestly tho, u cant really be that mad.

midwestryder

« Reply #79 on: October 21, 2010, 08:09:25 AM »
Hey midwestryder, how doez it feel 2 be one of tha very few Regan Republicans of Rap?  Cmon son honestly tho, u cant really be that mad.
i am not your son ,fag. . yes i am  sick of the new generations ignorance & closemindedness.

midwestryder

« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2010, 08:11:23 AM »
Or like when some of the whack ass mainstream club songs of 90's rap are now considered to be real Hip-Hop classics...  Give me a break.  People don't understand generations...
that whack ass mainstream club songs of 90's rap are still better then 90% of today's music all together. what songs are you talking about .

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #81 on: October 21, 2010, 08:23:06 AM »
sorry if somebody have posted this before but.....

what are you guys talking about? Rap music ain't dead. It's just went back to its right place. The underground. TV and Radio has never been a good place for the rap music. Mainstream ruined the message in rap music... but only for a while and not everywhere (underground have always been the shit). Good old days are back. Just turn off the radio and stick your ears to the underground.

end of story

Blood$

« Reply #82 on: October 21, 2010, 10:01:44 AM »
i am not your son ,fag. . yes i am  sick of the new generations ignorance & closemindedness.

midwestryder

« Reply #83 on: October 29, 2010, 07:35:00 AM »
Hey midwestryder, how doez it feel 2 be one of tha very few Regan Republicans of Rap?  Cmon son honestly tho, u cant really be that mad.
i am not your son ,fag. . yes i am  sick of the new generations ignorance & closemindedness.

there is no irony at all because i am open to new school. the new school is the one who is closeminded & ignorant because they first to diss the old school & act like the new school is better.when that is load bullcrap. sorry but there was more creative & more real musc in the old school then there will be today. also every old school is better made & the is a fact . old school cars .old school tv, old school washer & dryiers ,old school movies,books& . old school built homes are better then any of the new school versions . every thing i said is fact
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 08:01:42 AM by midwestryder »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #84 on: October 29, 2010, 02:39:06 PM »
Hey midwestryder, how doez it feel 2 be one of tha very few Regan Republicans of Rap?  Cmon son honestly tho, u cant really be that mad.
i am not your son ,fag. . yes i am  sick of the new generations ignorance & closemindedness.

there is no irony at all because i am open to new school. the new school is the one who is closeminded & ignorant because they first to diss the old school & act like the new school is better.when that is load bullcrap. sorry but there was more creative & more real musc in the old school then there will be today. also every old school is better made & the is a fact . old school cars .old school tv, old school washer & dryiers ,old school movies,books& . old school built homes are better then any of the new school versions . every thing i said is fact

Props to u 4 still tryna hold tha torch.  ur a vietnam hip hop veteran.  now go cry and suck a dick and stop whinnin' witcha' bitchass!

midwestryder

« Reply #85 on: November 03, 2010, 02:03:00 PM »

Props to u 4 still tryna hold tha torch.  ur a vietnam hip hop veteran.  now go cry and suck a dick and stop whinnin' witcha' bitchass!
i don't cry like bitch ass marks like you & the rest of pussy ass new school . the only whiining bitchass is you & the punk ass new school . you are a bunch of weak ass pussies who could not handle one old schooler by their self . see real men were from the old school  . you just handle the truth the old school is better then evey way then you & the new school because everything new school is cheeply made & bitch made. everything i said is fact .everything you said is pussy bitch made weak ass opinion .

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #86 on: November 03, 2010, 04:32:23 PM »
Midwestplayerhater, that's ur new name

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #87 on: November 03, 2010, 05:15:20 PM »
that bling bling shit killed hip hop...

rap used to be the articulator for the people in the hood to speak some real shit and actually point out the problems. but it turned into white men's popmusic at a certain point when rapping about rims and gold chains was more important than people from your neighborhood suffering. I don't want generalize it though and it's legitimate that major music genres turn into or mix with pop music, but especially all this "look at me, I'm rich as fuck" braggadocio stuff turned hip-hop away from what it was.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #88 on: November 03, 2010, 06:51:42 PM »
What wuz dude talkn abt in that uthr topic abt people understanding an artist intent.  Alot of that plays into whut kud appear to be on tha surface as sumthing its not.  When u have big money u do shit most people wudnt do or u normally wudnt do if u didnt have money.   And thats whut makes it Real/Reality.  Has anybody ever noticed that it wuz such a big deal and so un hip hop 4 Black people to talk about being successful and partying and having nice things and living tha good life?  How duz romantisizing those issues constitute as being fake, if anything just sum of tha songs being made and broadcasted were unoriginal, everything else wuz normal and just tha way most people liked it.  Alot of tha negativity is just hype and outcries from misguided and misinformed people.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: November 04, 2010, 03:20:58 PM »
How duz romantisizing those issues constitute as being fake, if anything just sum of tha songs being made and broadcasted were unoriginal, everything else wuz normal and just tha way most people liked it.  Alot of tha negativity is just hype and outcries from misguided and misinformed people.

word.

that bling bling shit killed hip hop...

rap used to be the articulator for the people in the hood to speak some real shit and actually point out the problems. but it turned into white men's popmusic at a certain point when rapping about rims and gold chains was more important than people from your neighborhood suffering. I don't want generalize it though and it's legitimate that major music genres turn into or mix with pop music, but especially all this "look at me, I'm rich as fuck" braggadocio stuff turned hip-hop away from what it was.

sorry but the whole bling arguement is dumb as hell and whats more ITS OLD AS HELL. name ur 10 favourite rappers and i bet they glorified the high life in some of their raps. unless of course you somehow come out with the backpackers top 10 lol. we all want the good life and rap is about struggle, and people who came out that struggle want to talk about it, or at least dream about gettin out of it, so i dont care if it glorifies it, its still good.