Author Topic: The only way to solve this train of thought mess  (Read 324 times)

HBKid_Jr

The only way to solve this train of thought mess
« on: December 18, 2002, 10:03:54 PM »
this is my solution since we got a lot of people bitchin about who r mod's about topics bein locked an some not bein locked.  Redo this whole section of the board.  delete all the topics.  its a shame cause some really good topics will have to go.  an re-nominate mods.  One muslim,  one christian, one jewish,  one athiest,  an one of any religion.  an if u cant find an athiest than get some1 from any other religion.  an other thoughts on this

Quakaveli

Re:The only way to solve this train of thought mess
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2002, 10:12:33 PM »
Yeah that sounds like a good idea tom. We gotta have one mod that is a good follower of each religion to balance shit out. Also we should keep in mind the left and right wing influences...or maybe not LOL

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2002, 10:21:19 PM »
if we did that no1 could bitch about how  the balance isnt fair or what ever

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2002, 10:24:27 PM »
you guys are making a situation when there doesnt have to be one....there are already 5 mods here, heck, even if me and infinite represent fundemnetalist islam to u, u still have doggy, blade and i geezy

whats the problem? you guys remind me of people who need to create a problem in order to push forward solutions that ultimately have nothing to do with the initail problem but just satisifes whatever internal dilenmas yall have.

whats the problem? this is gathering storm, and u have people who have no idea whats going on jumping on the bandwagon.  All they see is that there are 3 muslim moderators and ultimately this is the source of the problems.  The moderators never were active, so u guys arent arguing thir competency or not.  You just saw a thread locked up and youre in arms. There are other MODS u know? not just me or infinite.  if they have a problem, they can solve it, they can unlock threads, oversser can step in. Me being more vigilant started this mess, and that was originally done to solve the problem not create new ones.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2002, 10:26:01 PM by KING TECH QUADAFI »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2002, 10:45:06 PM »
I don't think its such a big deal.  Why have a power struggle over something as petty as a message board.

Leave the moderators as are.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2002, 10:45:43 PM »
I say we re-elect mods...Fuck deleting all the posts though...PeACe

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2002, 10:46:49 PM »
no tech im sick an tired of all the bullshitin that goes on here,  me personally i have no problem with your moderation i have mad respect for u.  but im sick an tired of the bull shit an the only way to stop or atleast keep it to a minimum is what i proposed.  an if any1 has a better way than feel free to step in.

closetothalimit

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2002, 11:25:38 PM »
i agree for the reelection, we need to get mods everyone is happy about to stop the whining and make it a lil more fair and acceptable to all people in here

i agree with NIK about deleting all posts though, fuck that.

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2002, 12:14:48 AM »
Would a mod please delete all these pointless threads bitching them out as there is no need to change anything at the moment.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2002, 12:33:00 AM »
^ i feel the same way, but right now theres no fuckin way im deleting anything with the storm thats gathering

Tom i understand theres problems on this board...but i think that the best solution is increased vigilance by the mods and set established rules as to whats allowed...
ive recently decided to be more aggresive with the moderating and i think we should stick with that for the forseeable future....if theres eventually problems then lets re elect Mods
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll