Author Topic: So im locked up for 5 days in county  (Read 549 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

So im locked up for 5 days in county
« on: September 23, 2010, 11:41:47 AM »
and i get out to people picking on the poor retard Enyce and no Orit thread to jack off too?

fuck im glad im not gonna be posting here that often anymore
 >:(
The West is Back

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Re: So im locked up for 5 days in county
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 11:44:55 AM »
Geezy in the slammer! What the fuck happened this time *grabs popcorn*
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2010, 11:51:07 AM »
how was Big Bubba?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2010, 11:53:15 AM »
last wensday was my homies birthday so we got totally fucked up on booze, zannys and weed
i really dont remember much but whats on the police reports and what people tell me that happened
but supposebly i had my speakers loud as fuck and the cops came to my house and when i asked who was it they said "ccpd" and so i ran out my back door and hopped in my truck to get away... i was making it to the freeway and they were chasing me and my mom and grandma had called me or i called them and they convinced me to pull over so i pulled over and put my hands on my head and fell to the ground luckily they just arrested me and didnt beat me up or taze me cus they usually do that shit to people

i just know the next day i woke up in county with gym shorts a shirt and no shoes...
i had a warrant and they charged me with evading arrest and DWI and i did my time served for the warrant but i still gotta go back to court for the other 2 charges

the ONLY thing i remember from that night was me hearing the cops say "CCPD" at the door and me running out the back door thinking in my head "they are never gonna catch me alive"

well anyways i got evicted and my brand new fuckin laptop is broken and i have no idea how... my phone is turned off too so i guess im gonna have to go back to the hood and stay at my gmas house for a bit. i also dropped all my classes im taking but imma get clean and join the oil rigs and get my shit together
The West is Back

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2010, 11:54:47 AM »
how was Big Bubba?

i wouldnt worry about big Bubba i would worry about your fuckin hairline... your hairline is more gangsta then you throwing up westside n shit... damn get a fuckin fade one time
The West is Back

Al Bundy

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2010, 11:58:05 AM »
damn geezy those xanax will fuck with your life son. i just got a new prescription of em and i won't touch the shit so i don't pull dumb shit like your story lol

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2010, 12:01:46 PM »
damn geezy those xanax will fuck with your life son. i just got a new prescription of em and i won't touch the shit so i don't pull dumb shit like your story lol

yeah i quit that shit, i quit smoking too so i can get this job in the oil rigs
once im done paying all this court shit and find a new place to live imma try to get laid off and get unemployment and then go back to school

lol you and Sik saw them white and yellow zannies i be fuckin with... i swear imma just either get them prescribed or just quit doing that shit all together

how did you get them prescribed u just told the doctor u were suffereing from anxiety or what?
The West is Back

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2010, 12:02:42 PM »
how was Big Bubba?

i wouldnt worry about big Bubba i would worry about your fuckin hairline... your hairline is more gangsta then you throwing up westside n shit... damn get a fuckin fade one time

LMAO @ this jail fag judging men's looks.

hope you didnt get raped too hard.
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Al Bundy

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2010, 12:06:21 PM »

yeah i quit that shit, i quit smoking too so i can get this job in the oil rigs
once im done paying all this court shit and find a new place to live imma try to get laid off and get unemployment and then go back to school

lol you and Sik saw them white and yellow zannies i be fuckin with... i swear imma just either get them prescribed or just quit doing that shit all together

how did you get them prescribed u just told the doctor u were suffereing from anxiety or what?

i already had a history of anxiety so it was pretty easy to switch medications to xanax

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2010, 12:09:01 PM »
how was Big Bubba?

LMAO look you little wigger nobody gets raped in county jail and if you were locked up i'd make you my bitch and have you washing my clothes... and im not juding your looks im judging your fucked up hairline... get a fuckin jets hat or something
The West is Back

Muhfukka

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2010, 12:09:20 PM »
damn man that sucks, too bad they werent filming an episode of cops hahaha. honetly man it doesnt sound like the xanax does you much good

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2010, 12:10:40 PM »
how was Big Bubba?

LMAO look you little wigger nobody gets raped in county jail and if you were locked up i'd make you my bitch and have you washing my clothes... and im not juding your looks im judging your fucked up hairline... get a fuckin jets hat or something

worry about your anal region rather than my hair.......and I do have a Jets hat :)

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2010, 12:14:13 PM »
how was Big Bubba?

worry about your anal region rather than my hair.......and I do have a Jets hat :)

ok your imagining me getting raped and worried about my anal region and you have the nerve to call me a homo? the fuck outta here wigger
The West is Back

Al Bundy

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2010, 12:14:39 PM »
no one gets raped in county lol it's like one big fucking party in the dorms

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2010, 12:21:20 PM »
no one gets raped in county lol it's like one big fucking party in the dorms

yeah we just played cards and watched TV and i saw alot of my homies in there too
i even ran into some enemies but everything is chill they just leave that shit in the streets cus aint nobody wanna be in a tank or go to the retarded section and have crazy people screaming all night and throwing shit at you... and the guards are 10 times more assholes there too

but punk ass wiggers like HAck would get punked and would beg to have his own cell cus he would get assaulted

im just glad i dont have to eat those nasty ass bologne sandwhiches and rotten ass oranges anymore
The West is Back