Author Topic: easier to hate yourself, then to love yourself?  (Read 787 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

easier to hate yourself, then to love yourself?
« on: September 27, 2010, 08:21:19 AM »
...and people can't see what they have, and even if they do - they'll be quick to find something that "could be better"/"be better"...

Td

• Lil Geezy
  • NUTTIN` BUT DA DOGG IN ME!!!
Re: easier to hate yourself, then to love yourself?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2010, 10:40:47 AM »
Very easy, but you can still forgive yourself than forgiving others..

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2010, 02:11:08 PM »
People often take the shit they are blessed with for granted. That's why I don't have sympathy for people who commit suicide. Sorry. I know it's a disease, but fuck.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2010, 04:39:12 PM »
People often take the shit they are blessed with for granted. That's why I don't have sympathy for people who commit suicide. Sorry. I know it's a disease, but fuck.

just be glad u dont have it or know what it's about

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2010, 12:16:23 AM »
I've never understood that kind of despair. I guess that's a good thing.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Anunikke

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2010, 10:34:59 AM »
I've never understood that kind of despair. I guess that's a good thing.
I think most suicide's are failed - failed suicide attempts because they want attention without having to do shit for it.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2010, 08:57:57 PM »

Suicide is actually an unemployment solution. Why am I always the only one who sees that angle. It's not always as simple. What if you have terminal cancer or like my uncle who's been living with schizophrenia for 40 years. Everything he wanted was taken away from him by that disease. The fact that he never killed himself is of great mystery to me.

If you do have your health and you do kill yourself then yeah I agree that person's a bitch. I always say the most important thing is health and as long as I got that, I'm ahead of the game. Money or anything don't mean shit to me.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 09:08:28 PM by C-BLUE »

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2010, 11:26:18 PM »
This is also why Sik's ex wife Queen should end it. People think I'm being mean here, but it's not like this bitch is gonna enter Miss USA and become a famous actress. Bitch can barely wipe her ass. If she'd ask me to kill her, I would in the name of Jack Kevorkian, gladly do it. I hope she goes through with it.

Anunikke

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2010, 01:57:18 AM »
For some people live isn't short at all, it's too long.
Suicide isn't some thing depressing at all, these people just experience their life as completed and quit.

Just like you're not going to play a video game you have completed and don't enjoy any more.

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2010, 10:57:30 AM »
[sarcasm]

yeah killing yourself at 20 because you think your life is over is EXACTLY like playing a videogame you have already completed..

[/sarcasm]

what the hell? I'm sorry but I simply can't believe this.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

ebonybreecaple@gmail.com

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2020, 10:22:20 AM »
Fuck Yas all
I hope I get banned
Suicide isn't attention seeking
It's a legitimate expression of pain and disgust
Would you call a warrior who takes his own life rather than be held by the enemy an attention seeker?
Cunts who gossip about shit they have no lived experience of need to eat a fuckin dick that's just been rammed up an ass and swallow