Author Topic: How ChamilliHoe Bitch Was Conceived  (Read 978 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: How ChamilliHoe Bitch Was Conceived
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2010, 01:19:10 PM »
I think one picture sums all of this controversy up...

Muhfukka

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2010, 02:14:13 PM »
This all starts when Cham starts to stalk Radiotube in a thread

yup, but This time I just felt like exposing her

And goddamn, you did it once again. If you started your own forum everybody would want to go there and dubcc would be dead. And that's cuz you're the fuckin man, dog.

ChamilliHoe! ;D ;D ;D That's priceless my dude! I'm fuckin dying over here!!!
hahaha

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2010, 02:39:59 PM »
I think one picture sums all of this controversy up...

1st of all none of this shit is "controversy".  so i don't even know why ur tryna big up urself like that. 

and last, that's like the 4th time u've used that against me in like 3 days.  u take all tha funny outta tha shit and ur totally makin' it Lame to say tha least.  u didn't even come up with tha shit, u just saw other members of this forum do it thruout tha years and u thawt it was a good idea to use it too (goes to show how Lame u are).  what r u gonna use that everytime now.  y is ur name still ChamillitaryClick anyways ChaCha?  U swear up n down by lyricist but dude who's in ur avatar and name isn't even a respected MC like that.  Let alone dude doesn't even have a real career anymore makin Rap Music. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2010, 03:14:58 PM »
^I've been using it intentionally over & over again. I want you to be directly associated with that picture lol. Because you are in fact angry lol. I laugh everytime you say something & I know you're sitting there mad lol. It's the most perfect picture.

& no, I don't. I prefer lyricists, but that's not all I listen to. I like Wayne's music, along with Jay-Z, some Drake, 50 Cent and a whole mess of mainstream artists. Mainly the only artists I truly dislike are Soulja Boy, Gucci Mane, Young Jeezy, Shorty Lo & a few other terrible artists from the South, who rap so lazily & are far from entertaining.

It just shames me when people like you look at sales & put them on the same plateau of rappers as people who don't try to make money & just rap on pure skills lol.

& for the record, "Ultimate Victory" is one of the better albums over the last five years; but Cham has unfortunatley fallen the fuck off & I'm not even hyping his shit anymore, unless he comes back & surprises me with something.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2010, 09:29:42 PM »
^I've been using it intentionally over & over again. I want you to be directly associated with that picture lol. Because you are in fact angry lol. I laugh everytime you say something & I know you're sitting there mad lol. It's the most perfect picture.

& no, I don't. I prefer lyricists, but that's not all I listen to. I like Wayne's music, along with Jay-Z, some Drake, 50 Cent and a whole mess of mainstream artists. Mainly the only artists I truly dislike are Soulja Boy, Gucci Mane, Young Jeezy, Shorty Lo & a few other terrible artists from the South, who rap so lazily & are far from entertaining.

It just shames me when people like you look at sales & put them on the same plateau of rappers as people who don't try to make money & just rap on pure skills lol.

& for the record, "Ultimate Victory" is one of the better albums over the last five years; but Cham has unfortunatley fallen the fuck off & I'm not even hyping his shit anymore, unless he comes back & surprises me with something.

1st - no

2nd - yes u do and u only started to JUST NOW like them, I remember you being one of the biggest Wayne haters I ever saw.  Stop trying to pretend now bcuz it's okay to like these rappers now u can just automatically hop on the boat (stay ya back on that hateboat dont nobody want ur kind over here).  And it sounds like u just don't enjoy life if u don't like atleast some of Jeezy's work or Gucci's work or even a Soulja Boy track or a Shorty Lo whatever (who are all from Atlanta Georgia) then u just mad lame and you don't hold the right to tell ANYBODY whatsoever about Hip Hop/Rap Music/whatever u wanna call it.

and how tha fuck do I shame you, u ain't my child.  I told u you were sickly obsessed with me.  it's like everytime u talk 2 me u have your finger in your ass, you probably prep tha muthafucka too before you go off on 1 of ur Mission Stalk RadioTube lyke shyt boi rants and raves.  bitch u don't even know what tha fuck I base my shit off of when I'm listening to somebody, what are you still angry bcuz I said Rick Ross is more popular than Chamillionaire, do u want a hug and a kiss bcuz of it.  u just wanna say some dumb shit to me so I can say something back to you so you can feed off of the attention bcuz your life is dull and uninteresting like that and u just can't seem to find that spark anywhere.  I don't care what you think is what so stop telling me.  Go piss in your pants and let it dry if u want something to do.

I'ma keep gettin this money, fuckin these females, and smokin' this weed.  I'ma keep living my American Dream.  U should be minding your own business aswell.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 09:31:13 PM by +<i>+ GIVE ME MONEY +<i>+ GIVE ME PUSSY +<i>+ »

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2010, 06:09:08 AM »

if u don't like atleast some of Jeezy's work or Gucci's work or even a Soulja Boy track or a Shorty Lo whatever (who are all from Atlanta Georgia) then u just mad lame and you don't hold the right to tell ANYBODY whatsoever about Hip Hop/Rap Music/whatever u wanna call it.

LMFAO...oh wait was that serious? that may be sig-worthy

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2010, 08:12:54 AM »

if u don't like atleast some of Jeezy's work or Gucci's work or even a Soulja Boy track or a Shorty Lo whatever (who are all from Atlanta Georgia) then u just mad lame and you don't hold the right to tell ANYBODY whatsoever about Hip Hop/Rap Music/whatever u wanna call it.

I mean c'mon son, theses niggaz have all dropped thousands of songs on their own, you mean 2 tell me you don't like atleast 1, you're lyin' 2 urself and everybody if you say that.

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2010, 08:28:16 AM »

I was about to quote that  8) 8)

westsiderider323

Anunikke

« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2010, 10:57:19 AM »
You 2 need to realize you're both idiots and move on.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2010, 11:43:00 AM »
and u need 2 realize u need 2 back tha fuck up and stay in ur place and quit trollin on what tha fuck iz goin on.  u shoulda just watched the clip and shut tha fuck up.

Matty

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2010, 11:46:40 AM »
luv 2 c u suffer like dis.