Author Topic: Monogamy  (Read 802 times)

Trip Dee

Re: Monogamy
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2010, 04:34:55 AM »
very easily man. haven't you been with a girl and after a while you were like; "damn, i'd fuck someone else". that's just how men are built, we need to expand...

yeah when your young, no question, thats why you should marry when you know your mature enough to hold a commited relationship to one human being lady

if your that type of brare(guy) that has a extremly high sex drive or whatever like how your describing yourself and i'm not being funny or nuthin, but if your that type of brother at an older age, above 35 and shit, you should really and truly now, you should look for a human being female that has he same type of vibe as you, you get what i'm saying, you see what i'm saying fam, then you won't get bored, you see what i'm saying, because sex is definetly important part of that shit and don't get shit twisted, i love it up as much as the next human being man, but its not the only thing to think about in a mature relationship for life, you get what i'm saying, you should think about shit like can this human being lady raised your kids, can she hold you down through thick and thin throughout any situation, you get what i'm saying, i mean sex is very important, i ain't stupid, ha ha, i'm just saying, if you know thats how 'you' get down, even after you find a human being lady thats was your dream human being woman, that comes like you and your of a mature age and ready to settle down for life and build a family or whatever, why would you get bored, or bored enough to fuck all that shit up, especially if your got kids in the mix, you get what i'm saying, that dosen't make any sense to me unless your a younger brother, or your looking to marry young or sumthin

i mean if you still feel like that, then why don't you find one of them human being females thats into settling down, but wit a open relationship, you get what i'm saying, then you and your partner will know the full picture of whats goin on and no one will be shocked by any secret suprises, you get what i'm saying, if thats how you still think

nah homie, i aint tryin to make no casanova of myself haha. it's just i've been in 2 long term relationships (if 3 years is long) and it has allways been the same. matter of fact almost every man i personally know that is in relationship for some time says the same thing. so yeah i'm 23 now so i'm young but i'm kinda not expecting that lifes gonna bring me that one special person (altough i would love to see that happen). on the other hand maybe i haven't met the right women (maybe intelligent and concious woman can manage to keep you interested). and i feel what you sayin about settlin down, raisin kids n shit, i guess i'm not on that page yet. but like i said in my previous post, who knows what will it be like in the future, proly life will verificate my views not only on this subject...

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2010, 10:41:50 AM »
very easily man. haven't you been with a girl and after a while you were like; "damn, i'd fuck someone else". that's just how men are built, we need to expand...

Nah.

Sex is sex. How does one female differ from another? Your thang is going to go into the same place. Okay one female may be whorish compared to the last one and do freakier shit, but is that somebody a nigga gon call a wife?

Fraxxx

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2010, 12:51:26 PM »

Nah.

Sex is sex. How does one female differ from another? Your thang is going to go into the same place. Okay one female may be whorish compared to the last one and do freakier shit, but is that somebody a nigga gon call a wife?

It depends. Only cuz she's freaky doesn't necessairly mean that she's slutty. But I don't get the 'boring' thing neither. Sure, men tend to being attracted by random pussy but if  you're with the person you might want to be with for the rest of your life you shouldn't cheat, simply out of respect. I wouldn't want my girl to cheat on me saying "oh, it was just sex. I love noone else but you, I was just horny." ;D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

LONDON!!

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2010, 03:25:46 PM »

yeah when your young, no question, thats why you should marry when you know your mature enough to hold a commited relationship to one human being lady

if your that type of brare(guy) that has a extremly high sex drive or whatever like how your describing yourself and i'm not being funny or nuthin, but if your that type of brother at an older age, above 35 and shit, you should really and truly now, you should look for a human being female that has he same type of vibe as you, you get what i'm saying, you see what i'm saying fam, then you won't get bored, you see what i'm saying, because sex is definetly important part of that shit and don't get shit twisted, i love it up as much as the next human being man, but its not the only thing to think about in a mature relationship for life, you get what i'm saying, you should think about shit like can this human being lady raised your kids, can she hold you down through thick and thin throughout any situation, you get what i'm saying, i mean sex is very important, i ain't stupid, ha ha, i'm just saying, if you know thats how 'you' get down, even after you find a human being lady thats was your dream human being woman, that comes like you and your of a mature age and ready to settle down for life and build a family or whatever, why would you get bored, or bored enough to fuck all that shit up, especially if your got kids in the mix, you get what i'm saying, that dosen't make any sense to me unless your a younger brother, or your looking to marry young or sumthin

i mean if you still feel like that, then why don't you find one of them human being females thats into settling down, but wit a open relationship, you get what i'm saying, then you and your partner will know the full picture of whats goin on and no one will be shocked by any secret suprises, you get what i'm saying, if thats how you still think

nah homie, i aint tryin to make no casanova of myself haha. it's just i've been in 2 long term relationships (if 3 years is long) and it has allways been the same. matter of fact almost every man i personally know that is in relationship for some time says the same thing. so yeah i'm 23 now so i'm young but i'm kinda not expecting that lifes gonna bring me that one special person (altough i would love to see that happen). on the other hand maybe i haven't met the right women (maybe intelligent and concious woman can manage to keep you interested). and i feel what you sayin about settlin down, raisin kids n shit, i guess i'm not on that page yet. but like i said in my previous post, who knows what will it be like in the future, proly life will verificate my views not only on this subject...

i see where your coming from fam, your 23 man, enjoy your life, you only live life once out this mudda focka, get that shit out of your system and enjoy life, because i wasn't looking to settle down at no 23 or even thinking about that shit at that age, you get what i'm saying
"get this money by any means nessassary"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2010, 04:38:36 PM »

Nah.

It depends. Only cuz she's freaky doesn't necessairly mean that she's slutty. But I don't get the 'boring' thing neither. Sure, men tend to being attracted by random pussy but if  you're with the person you might want to be with for the rest of your life you shouldn't cheat, simply out of respect. I wouldn't want my girl to cheat on me saying "oh, it was just sex. I love noone else but you, I was just horny." ;D

Exactly..

I don't get it it.

Trip Dee

« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2010, 02:37:46 AM »

Nah.

Exactly..

I don't get it it.

she don't have to be freakier or more whorish, just NEW  ;), that's the thing. lemme ask you guys a question; how long have you been with one woman?

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2010, 12:41:34 PM »

Nah.

Exactly..

I don't get it it.

u get bored after being with the same person because the excitement of it is gone, AND most likely she wont have the same body as before, she might be fatter, or had babies and her pussy is now stretched, all types of stuff.  Its not like they stay the same as you met them, so yea after a while anything gets boring no matter how good it is.   Just like a good song, u cant tell me u wont get tired of your absolute favorite song if u were to hear it every day. 

Fraxxx

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2010, 04:18:32 PM »

Nah.

Exactly..

I don't get it it.

she don't have to be freakier or more whorish, just NEW  ;), that's the thing. lemme ask you guys a question; how long have you been with one woman?

I get you. What I'm saying is, that when you have the feeling that this particular person could be the right one, you can't give in to the temptation of new pussy just cuz you feel like doing it. And for your question, three years. L'amour dure trois ans...
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2010, 04:56:00 PM »

Nah.

Exactly..

I don't get it it.

u get bored after being with the same person because the excitement of it is gone, AND most likely she wont have the same body as before, she might be fatter, or had babies and her pussy is now stretched, all types of stuff.  Its not like they stay the same as you met them, so yea after a while anything gets boring no matter how good it is.   Just like a good song, u cant tell me u wont get tired of your absolute favorite song if u were to hear it every day. 

In that case it goes both ways. Maybe the girl thinks her mans stomach got fat, and his ass too hairy, or maybe ol boy got fuckin' limp ----, or son gained madd weight, you don't see them bitching about boredom. I don't know maybe becuz women is on a higher level than that. Wait, I mean some - . Of course, if we talkin' about whores here, than nevermind, everythang I done said is irrelevant.

So IF all that is irrelevant... muthafuckas, if you are in a monogamous relationship, or in a relationship period, it ain't all about fuckin' sex. If you enjoy one another's company, how the fuck could you get 'bored' of them. We have parents and grandparents, ones we see everyday, aunts, uncles, cousins, do we throw them out? There's more to a woman than fuckin' sex. I mean, do niggas really converse with their homeboys everyday and not get tired of them? One word.. Suspect.

Trip Dee

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2010, 02:57:24 AM »
In that case it goes both ways. Maybe the girl thinks her mans stomach got fat, and his ass too hairy, or maybe ol boy got fuckin' limp ----, or son gained madd weight, you don't see them bitching about boredom. I don't know maybe becuz women is on a higher level than that. Wait, I mean some - . Of course, if we talkin' about whores here, than nevermind, everythang I done said is irrelevant.

So IF all that is irrelevant... muthafuckas, if you are in a monogamous relationship, or in a relationship period, it ain't all about fuckin' sex. If you enjoy one another's company, how the fuck could you get 'bored' of them. We have parents and grandparents, ones we see everyday, aunts, uncles, cousins, do we throw them out? There's more to a woman than fuckin' sex. I mean, do niggas really converse with their homeboys everyday and not get tired of them? One word.. Suspect.

one important thing: there are huge differences between men and women and their perception of a relationship. i thought we're talkin from mans perspective. i don't think women care that much about visuals, altough yeah, they might get bored as well. but that's not even what i meant though, person can stay the same visually and you still get bored (try to eat same thing for the dinner everyday, even if that's your favourite food). as for the homeboys comparision, i don't think its relevant for the simple reason; you don't have sex with them (i hope ;)), and no relationship isnt all about sex but that's a fundament of it. i mean, if sex is good it can fuck up too, but if sex isn't good than its only matter of time before things will definitely fuck up. and yeah our parents and granparents stay together, but they got kids n shit, when youre past some age and already decided to be with someone for the rest of your life priorities change. and i respect your opinion and i know it's comin from a good soul, but it seems a little naive to me. so how long have you been with one woman homie?

I get you. What I'm saying is, that when you have the feeling that this particular person could be the right one, you can't give in to the temptation of new pussy just cuz you feel like doing it. And for your question, three years. L'amour dure trois ans...

congratulations if you have that feeling than  ;)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2010, 03:26:28 PM »

one important thing: there are huge differences between men and women and their perception of a relationship. i thought we're talkin from mans perspective. i don't think women care that much about visuals, altough yeah, they might get bored as well. but that's not even what i meant though, person can stay the same visually and you still get bored (try to eat same thing for the dinner everyday, even if that's your favourite food). as for the homeboys comparision, i don't think its relevant for the simple reason; you don't have sex with them (i hope ;)), and no relationship isnt all about sex but that's a fundament of it. i mean, if sex is good it can fuck up too, but if sex isn't good than its only matter of time before things will definitely fuck up. and yeah our parents and granparents stay together, but they got kids n shit, when youre past some age and already decided to be with someone for the rest of your life priorities change. and i respect your opinion and i know it's comin from a good soul, but it seems a little naive to me. so how long have you been with one woman homie?

I meant like grandparents and parents in relation to us.

We is talkin' from a mans perspective :D, lol, and I know there's females out there who think the opposite of the typical 'females view'. I know theres females out there that get of 'bored' of niggas too. I just don't get that... especially I mean coming from a female.. Male... aight, okay, female no. But its whatever. If you're in a monogamous relationship and you 'love' that person, than go and cheat on her, for SEX, like, it's stupid to me. You see what I'm sayin'? And for an excuse like, 'boredom', it just sounds even stupider, lol, I don't know. Boredom cuz she got 'fat'? Like, you gonna go fuck up somethang that's 'good' becuz she got baby weight? Mannn, she GOT baby weight from birthing a child ya'll made together.. I'm just sayin'.. you in a relationship, it's good, but you needa go fuck somebody else, why? Why? Sex? Okay, how is that sex gonna be different from the next? The next girl may be 15 pounds lighter you sayin'? Lol. I don't know, men.

I'm married wit kids.  :)