Author Topic: Monogamy  (Read 800 times)

The Overfiend

• 'G'
Monogamy
« on: September 28, 2010, 02:57:58 AM »
what do yall niggaz think of it?

Sikotic™

Re: Monogamy
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 03:54:59 PM »
Never met somebody I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Until that day comes: I'm good.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 12:38:22 PM »
u can hardly get along with your own blood (family) let alone some stranger.  The system is flawed. 

there is a village in china where they dont believe in marriage and they've lived perfect lives for thousands of years.  Basically men and women can sleep with eachother and when they have kids, the mother's family takes care of the kid and the men can even live with their mothers til they die.  They can still go see their gf but not to spend the night.  This way there is no drama and bs about who needs to do what.  The men basically take care of their sister's children so they all live in big families. 

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2010, 11:37:11 AM »
Yeah in the right circumstance. It goes both ways, cause if I spent a long enough time with an awesome girl then I'd want her to myself as opposed to her fucking other guys as well. Then again, there are some girls I wouldn't give a fuck about emotionally. Depends who it is.

LONDON!!

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2010, 12:22:47 PM »
when i'm looking to settle down wit a human being chick and have family onced i have the money to sustain that much later on in life, thats the one human being chick i'm looking to be wit, i'm not a dickhead, if i say thats who i want to raise my kids and be my co-d and hold shit down wit man for the rest of my life wit, then my word should be enough, if shit don't work out, i'll keep it moving, i ain't gonna start cheating and shit, playing around and that, lifes too short, i'm too old for that, if shit ain't working out, i'm keeping it moving, if i want to check bare diffrent human being chicks, i wouldn't be married, i'd be free and single and free to mingle, you get what i'm saying, theirs nuthin wrong wit that, i ain't a dickhead, no i ain't, thats just me but don't get it twisted, i ain't hating, i don't get into other peoples bizness, i've got a life and i'm not promoting nuthin at the same time, but other peoples sex lives is none of my bizness, i'm just saying, i'd feel like a dickhead trying to get my mack on having side chicks if i was married at the same time, thats all i'm trying to say, this is just me you know, theirs too many diseases out there on top of that anyway, i don't need anymore anyway, you get what i'm saying and i'm not even gonna go into detail into that neither, truss me on that, especially no std diseases
"get this money by any means nessassary"

Al Bundy

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2010, 01:03:17 PM »
i believe that there is that one person you can spend the rest of your life with but it's damn near impossible to find them

Trip Dee

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2010, 05:51:53 PM »
the sad thing is, even the greatest bitch is boring after a while. so i guess i wont get married until i wont be able to do my laundry & ironin cause i dont want to do this shit by myself....

LONDON!!

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2010, 11:21:07 PM »
i'm guessing your some young brothers, ha ha, i mean you don't even need to be thinking about that type of stuff when your a younger, enjoy your youth, have consenual human being fun in your age range on the streets wit human being chicks, face to face and concentrate on acheving your goals, i mean i'm 31 years old, i'm talking about settling down when i've made my money on a big boy level in my late 30's or early 40's onced i've got enough money to sustain a family, you get what i'm saying

Trip Dee

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2010, 04:54:04 AM »
don't get me wrong, i want to settle down in the future but i'm not naive enough to think that i won't be sexually bored after a while even if the woman is beatiful. i've been through that. i think fuckin on the side from time to time is good for the relationship (ofcourse unless woman will find out, than you can already end it cause if you stay she'll be reminiscin about this shit for the rest of your life  ;)).

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2010, 06:02:49 PM »
How does someone get sexually bored with somebody?

Trip Dee

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2010, 02:31:59 AM »
very easily man. haven't you been with a girl and after a while you were like; "damn, i'd fuck someone else". that's just how men are built, we need to expand...

Fraxxx

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2010, 02:54:44 AM »
On the other hand if you had your share of fun with random girls, not to cheat is a sacrifice you should be willing to make if you get a life-long partner that you genuinely love in exchange, even if you have the urge to do it.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Trip Dee

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2010, 03:09:08 AM »
you're right, but that doesn't change the fact that you'll be bored. i mean, IT IS good not to cheat (even though it's hard) but in some cases if you know that she won't find out it's better to get new pussy (i'm talkin about one time, not an affair), just to clear your mind. that can really help your relationship sometimes. ofcourse if i'd find the woman of my dreams maybe i'll be too afraid to loose her, who knows...

LONDON!!

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2010, 03:55:57 AM »
very easily man. haven't you been with a girl and after a while you were like; "damn, i'd fuck someone else". that's just how men are built, we need to expand...

yeah when your young, no question, thats why you should marry when you know your mature enough to hold a commited relationship to one human being lady

if your that type of brare(guy) that has a extremly high sex drive or whatever like how your describing yourself and i'm not being funny or nuthin, but if your that type of brother at an older age, above 35 and shit, you should really and truly now, you should look for a human being female that has he same type of vibe as you, you get what i'm saying, you see what i'm saying fam, then you won't get bored, you see what i'm saying, because sex is definetly important part of that shit and don't get shit twisted, i love it up as much as the next human being man, but its not the only thing to think about in a mature relationship for life, you get what i'm saying, you should think about shit like can this human being lady raised your kids, can she hold you down through thick and thin throughout any situation, you get what i'm saying, i mean sex is very important, i ain't stupid, ha ha, i'm just saying, if you know thats how 'you' get down, even after you find a human being lady thats was your dream human being woman, that comes like you and your of a mature age and ready to settle down for life and build a family or whatever, why would you get bored, or bored enough to fuck all that shit up, especially if your got kids in the mix, you get what i'm saying, that dosen't make any sense to me unless your a younger brother, or your looking to marry young or sumthin

i mean if you still feel like that, then why don't you find one of them human being females thats into settling down, but wit a open relationship, you get what i'm saying, then you and your partner will know the full picture of whats goin on and no one will be shocked by any secret suprises, you get what i'm saying, if thats how you still think
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 04:20:59 AM by LONDON!! »

Fraxxx

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2010, 04:18:20 AM »
you're right, but that doesn't change the fact that you'll be bored. i mean, IT IS good not to cheat (even though it's hard) but in some cases if you know that she won't find out it's better to get new pussy (i'm talkin about one time, not an affair), just to clear your mind. that can really help your relationship sometimes. ofcourse if i'd find the woman of my dreams maybe i'll be too afraid to loose her, who knows...

I wouldn't say bored although that's an idividual thing if you feel that way, but tempted by new pussy? Hell yeah! But you can't have it all. ;)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.