Author Topic: Crooked I - Boss & a Gangsta + Poke it Out Snippet  (Read 2373 times)

YoungCrookedI

EnzoUK

Re: Crooked I - Boss & a Gangsta + Poke it Out Snippet
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 06:04:08 AM »
dont care for snippets, i want full tracks
Twitter: @EnzoUK

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2010, 07:33:41 AM »
nice
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2010, 11:09:50 AM »
dont care for snippets, i want full tracks

yeah same here but you know these groupies like YoungCrookedI will jerk off to anything affiliated with their idol, give him the full track and I bet he films himself doing so and then sends it to Crook himself
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 11:47:58 AM by BloodMoney2010 »

Stashh

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2010, 11:19:37 AM »
I have both of these songs completely full length in Cdq. My homie Francisco who's a bounty hunter now got them from Wizeguyz, the cat who does Crooked I's shit. He also gave me Gangstaz Cry in Cdq and a track called Million Dolla Music that never leaked. He was supposed to send me one called Cocaines A Hellova Drug but apparently Wizeguyz didn't come thru with it.

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2010, 11:46:37 AM »
I have both of these songs completely full length in Cdq. My homie Francisco who's a bounty hunter now got them from Wizeguyz, the cat who does Crooked I's shit. He also gave me Gangstaz Cry in Cdq and a track called Million Dolla Music that never leaked. He was supposed to send me one called Cocaines A Hellova Drug but apparently Wizeguyz didn't come thru with it.

Cisco used to get news direct from Crook and COB and Treacherous. What happened to him?
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

JohnnyL

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2010, 01:32:26 PM »
So are these tracks from the unreleased "B.O.S.S." album?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2010, 02:42:58 PM »
would you be willing to hook us up?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

GfUnKLBC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We hold it down, from da turf to da pen.
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2010, 02:45:04 PM »
No these are from MAMAZ BOY GOT A LOADED GUN album. These 2 songs leaked from the same place, and the same day as "SAY DR. DRE" but they have managed to stay pretty rare until now. I have had them for about 4 years but was asked by the old Dynasty Mods to not leak them.
Now you don't see what I see
6 keys for a hundred g's
I take a look in the mirror
see myself livin the dream
takin over things, runnin million dolla schemes

EFFeX

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2010, 05:45:52 PM »
would you be willing to hook us up?

Of course he wouldn't.

JG

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • try not to do tbt though, people here dont like it
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2010, 05:53:42 PM »
Yea surprised these haven't leaked in cdq till now. I've got very poor quality versions of them that are recorded on a phone I think. "Death Row Story" was another one that leaked. Gangstas Cry too. I've got one called "Gangsta Gumbo" too.

EFFeX

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2010, 06:01:06 PM »
Yea surprised these haven't leaked in cdq till now. I've got very poor quality versions of them that are recorded on a phone I think. "Death Row Story" was another one that leaked. Gangstas Cry too. I've got one called "Gangsta Gumbo" too.

Gangsta Gumbo leaked a couple months ago publicly.

Stashh

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2010, 06:09:43 PM »
Effex is right. I won't send them to anyone. There's a couple guys wwho work for Bodog that have a whole album of Crook, Nasir and Ali. Ali has that song "Cocaine is a hell ova Drug", it's a tight track, I only heard it over the internet webcam. He wouldn't send me the Mp3.

JG

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • try not to do tbt though, people here dont like it
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2010, 06:20:42 PM »
Also FYI, Cisco stole the tracks from the Crooked I website like everyone else. I missed them by minutes. But managed to get hooked up by someone who did get them.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2010, 10:41:54 PM »
Effex is right. I won't send them to anyone. There's a couple guys wwho work for Bodog that have a whole album of Crook, Nasir and Ali. Ali has that song "Cocaine is a hell ova Drug", it's a tight track, I only heard it over the internet webcam. He wouldn't send me the Mp3.

Nasir (Nassau Sunny) doesn't have these Crooked I tracks unless he got them from the server. That guy is about as fake a three dollar bill.