Author Topic: Crooked I - Boss & a Gangsta + Poke it Out Snippet  (Read 2410 times)

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Crooked I - Boss & a Gangsta + Poke it Out Snippet
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2010, 02:37:24 AM »
what exactly is Crooked I the boss of???

JohnnyL

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2010, 05:02:53 AM »
what exactly is Crooked I the boss of???

Album delays.

EFFeX

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2010, 07:11:04 AM »
BTW...

Talk about ruining a nice song with that terrible quality and skips.

SMH

Portugoal

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2010, 07:26:04 AM »
both songs didn't stand out for me

JohnnyL

« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2010, 12:33:59 PM »
 Didn't really bother downloading since they were snippets.  I'm sure the songs are probably pretty cool, but I'm more interested in getting the rest of the "B.O.S.S." album tracks.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2010, 12:36:06 PM »
Didn't really bother downloading since they were snippets.  I'm sure the songs are probably pretty cool, but I'm more interested in getting the rest of the "B.O.S.S." album tracks.

i agree these retarded euros can post clips & no one will download them lmao... ;D

EFFeX

« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2010, 01:13:17 PM »

Technically, these ARE Boss Music songs, regardless of what was said a few posts up...

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2010, 01:56:02 PM »

Technically, these ARE Boss Music songs, regardless of what was said a few posts up...

Yeah, the only thing that really got switched was the titles. Lol.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2010, 02:23:41 PM »
Effex is right. I won't send them to anyone. There's a couple guys wwho work for Bodog that have a whole album of Crook, Nasir and Ali. Ali has that song "Cocaine is a hell ova Drug", it's a tight track, I only heard it over the internet webcam. He wouldn't send me the Mp3.

Ali was given the songs many years ago by Crooked I, because he was working on signing Crooked to boDOG music. Ali used to be A&R there so thats how he has all of these songs. Nasir on the other hand used to brag about having these 2 songs, and a few others, he got them from when AB left open the Dynasty server. Nasir handed out boDOG flyers, in Canada. I dont think he even knew Ali personally.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2010, 02:24:56 PM »

EFFeX

« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2010, 03:26:43 PM »
Effex is right. I won't send them to anyone. There's a couple guys wwho work for Bodog that have a whole album of Crook, Nasir and Ali. Ali has that song "Cocaine is a hell ova Drug", it's a tight track, I only heard it over the internet webcam. He wouldn't send me the Mp3.

Ali was given the songs many years ago by Crooked I, because he was working on signing Crooked to boDOG music. Ali used to be A&R there so thats how he has all of these songs. Nasir on the other hand used to brag about having these 2 songs, and a few others, he got them from when AB left open the Dynasty server. Nasir handed out boDOG flyers, in Canada. I dont think he even knew Ali personally.

Yeah, I never heard about Crooked ever recording an album on Bodog, just negotiating with them... I know he did a couple songs with Bishop Brigante though.

JohnnyL

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2010, 08:52:21 AM »

Interesting.  Probably will still refrain from listening to them.  I've had the snippets of "Raw Dogs," "Crook Show," and "Bang On 'Em" for years and all that's done is make me really wish I had the full songs.  Might as well not get myself hyped for something that may never drop.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2010, 09:20:49 AM »

Interesting.  Probably will still refrain from listening to them.  I've had the snippets of "Raw Dogs," "Crook Show," and "Bang On 'Em" for years and all that's done is make me really wish I had the full songs.  Might as well not get myself hyped for something that may never drop.

well for Bang On Em specifically it has a full verse by Crook plus we got a 2nd verse over the remix beawt....IMO i like the remix beat better with the rock on it
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

JohnnyL

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2010, 01:37:51 PM »

well for Bang On Em specifically it has a full verse by Crook plus we got a 2nd verse over the remix beawt....IMO i like the remix beat better with the rock on it

Yeah.  The remix is tight.  It was cool to at least hear a full version to the song.  Even if it was a different version.

EFFeX

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2010, 04:42:55 PM »

Yeah.  The remix is tight.  It was cool to at least hear a full version to the song.  Even if it was a different version.

I really wanna hear the original version more, just from the snippet alone I like it better.