Author Topic: Crooked I - Boss & a Gangsta + Poke it Out Snippet  (Read 2414 times)

JohnnyL

Re: Crooked I - Boss & a Gangsta + Poke it Out Snippet
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2010, 04:50:12 PM »
Didn't really bother downloading since they were snippets.  I'm sure the songs are probably pretty cool, but I'm more interested in getting the rest of the "B.O.S.S." album tracks.

Technically, these ARE Boss Music songs, regardless of what was said a few posts up...

Interesting.  Probably will still refrain from listening to them.  I've had the snippets of "Raw Dogs," "Crook Show," and "Bang On 'Em" for years and all that's done is make me really wish I had the full songs.  Might as well not get myself hyped for something that may never drop.

well for Bang On Em specifically it has a full verse by Crook plus we got a 2nd verse over the remix beawt....IMO i like the remix beat better with the rock on it

Yeah.  The remix is tight.  It was cool to at least hear a full version to the song.  Even if it was a different version.

I really wanna hear the original version more, just from the snippet alone I like it better.

Agreed.  Seems like the remix would have made a nice b-side or bonus track, but from the sound of the snippet, I think I'd probably like the original version more.

EFFeX

« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2010, 07:32:32 PM »
Didn't really bother downloading since they were snippets.  I'm sure the songs are probably pretty cool, but I'm more interested in getting the rest of the "B.O.S.S." album tracks.

Technically, these ARE Boss Music songs, regardless of what was said a few posts up...

Interesting.  Probably will still refrain from listening to them.  I've had the snippets of "Raw Dogs," "Crook Show," and "Bang On 'Em" for years and all that's done is make me really wish I had the full songs.  Might as well not get myself hyped for something that may never drop.

well for Bang On Em specifically it has a full verse by Crook plus we got a 2nd verse over the remix beawt....IMO i like the remix beat better with the rock on it

Yeah.  The remix is tight.  It was cool to at least hear a full version to the song.  Even if it was a different version.

I really wanna hear the original version more, just from the snippet alone I like it better.

Agreed.  Seems like the remix would have made a nice b-side or bonus track, but from the sound of the snippet, I think I'd probably like the original version more.

Yeah the flow was effortless, vintage Crooked!

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2010, 11:34:31 AM »
it´s time for these cdq´s...and nobody believe you cocksuckers that you got these in cdq full..fuck outta here.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2010, 12:02:04 PM »
it´s time for these cdq´s...and nobody believe you cocksuckers that you got these in cdq full..fuck outta here.

Dude, lots of old Dynasty members have these in CDQ. Lol.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2010, 01:50:44 PM »

wrote me the names here then i will hunt them for these songs!

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2010, 02:05:14 PM »

wrote me the names here then i will hunt them for these songs!
well, i for one have them lol

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2010, 02:14:26 PM »
I liked Ganbstaz Cry best
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

Stashh

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2010, 02:15:22 PM »
For once Tanna Banna is correct. I have had them for over 4 years. There were 5 or 6 unreleased tracks on the WestCoastDynasty.com server for about an hour one day but only SAY DR DRE leaked. Peter Stannard or someone fucked up by uploading them to the site. But anyway some people got in fast enough to get them. But then Stannard asked everyone who got them not to leak them so I havent. Dont believe me?

http://www.zshare.net/audio/81003182fc5b32ea/

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2010, 02:34:28 PM »
For once Tanna Banna is correct. I have had them for over 4 years. There were 5 or 6 unreleased tracks on the WestCoastDynasty.com server for about an hour one day but only SAY DR DRE leaked. Peter Stannard or someone fucked up by uploading them to the site. But anyway some people got in fast enough to get them. But then Stannard asked everyone who got them not to leak them so I havent. Dont believe me?

damn so which songs are the others?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2010, 02:51:18 PM »

It wasn't Stannard, it was Anonymous Boss/Jay Kleiner who uploaded them.

Stashh

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2010, 02:52:03 PM »
well whoever it was, didnt secure the directory ROFL

poke it out
gangstas cry
say dr dre
boss and a gangsta
death row story
girls guns gangsta & shit

and then some U-Gang songs

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2010, 04:14:18 PM »

poke it out
gangstas cry
say dr dre
boss and a gangsta
death row story

okay thanks for clearin that up, can you upload Boss & a Gangsta & Poke it out?

EFFeX

« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2010, 04:43:50 PM »

It wasn't Stannard, it was Anonymous Boss/Jay Kleiner who uploaded them.

My dude Peter always gets a bad wrap.  :-\

EFFeX

« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2010, 04:45:37 PM »

poke it out
gangstas cry
say dr dre
boss and a gangsta
death row story

Yup...

And and most of them stayed quiet for a long time...

Girls, Guns and Gangsta Shit leaked this year because a former mod uploaded it. Treacherous decided to release it officially in CDQ due to the leak.

JohnnyL

« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2010, 06:42:18 PM »

poke it out
gangstas cry
say dr dre
boss and a gangsta
death row story

Yup...

And and most of them stayed quiet for a long time...

Girls, Guns and Gangsta Shit leaked this year because a former mod uploaded it. Treacherous decided to release it officially in CDQ due to the leak.

Yeah.  They've all leaked now except "Poke It Out" and "Boss and a Gangsta."  (And maybe the U-Gang songs.  Not too sure about those). Same with "Gangsta Gumbo."  That one had been floating around, behind the scenes for some time but only recently leaked.  Apparently "Knock, Knock, Knock" from the DPG Recordz "Say Hi to the Bad Guy" is also floating around in certain circles, but hasn't leaked yet.  It would be nice to hear this stuff but I'm not losing any sleep over it.