Author Topic: Crooked I - Boss & a Gangsta + Poke it Out Snippet  (Read 2372 times)

EFFeX

Re: Crooked I - Boss & a Gangsta + Poke it Out Snippet
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2010, 07:00:50 PM »
well whoever it was, didnt secure the directory ROFL

poke it out
gangstas cry
say dr dre
boss and a gangsta
death row story
girls guns gangsta & shit

and then some U-Gang songs

Yup...

And and most of them stayed quiet for a long time...

Girls, Guns and Gangsta Shit leaked this year because a former mod uploaded it. Treacherous decided to release it officially in CDQ due to the leak.

Yeah.  They've all leaked now except "Poke It Out" and "Boss and a Gangsta."  (And maybe the U-Gang songs.  Not too sure about those). Same with "Gangsta Gumbo."  That one had been floating around, behind the scenes for some time but only recently leaked.  Apparently "Knock, Knock, Knock" from the DPG Recordz "Say Hi to the Bad Guy" is also floating around in certain circles, but hasn't leaked yet.  It would be nice to hear this stuff but I'm not losing any sleep over it.

There's a few older HSG tracks out there, I'm not sure if they are the ones that leaked, they might be.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2010, 02:17:56 AM »
somebody told me that strassh,frisco etc full of bullshit...

Stashh

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2010, 04:38:21 AM »
Ask any of the original Dynasty fans, I don't bullshit. Who told you that? You Crooked I groupie with no life. I used to talk with some old members on Aim/phone. Never bullshitted. So suck balls you arnt getting nothin from me.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2010, 08:13:24 AM »
Ask any of the original Dynasty fans, I don't bullshit. Who told you that? You Crooked I groupie with no life. I used to talk with some old members on Aim/phone. Never bullshitted. So suck balls you arnt getting nothin from me.

you old member friend novakane told me that and of course you wouldn´t give this so why da fuck you are typin you not getting anything from me...??

It´s a matter of time that these songs will be out, couse to your friend chewee these songs leak, so suck my balls, drink my diarrhea like a sokoshake and smoke my shit like weed you fuckin crooked i whore. you my homie for life so why we talkin bad with eachother homie ? calm down it´s just a net thing not real life, in real life i would give a a dollar and a smily. keep your head.  ;)

Stashh

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2010, 08:23:39 AM »
nova was a euro kid that i spoke to a few times could give a fuck what he says and what u say limp dick

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2010, 09:13:19 AM »
nova was a euro kid that i spoke to a few times could give a fuck what he says and what u say limp dick

comon just leak these songs and do it for the real crooked i fans.

Blood$

« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2010, 09:18:55 AM »

comon just leak these songs and do it for the real crooked i fans. me so I can finally sleep

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2010, 01:00:26 PM »
I'd like to hear them but Gangstas Cry is what I wanted most.....I've already got enough Crooked I music to last a lifetime.  anything else of his we get is just a plus.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2010, 01:05:55 PM »
i only want 3 crooked i songs:

Boss & a Gangsta,Im Still A Mc & Poke It Out.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2010, 01:08:02 PM »

we got Im still a MC    and its maybe a 6 or 7 out of 10 song, nothing amazing

now "Live From the Row" and "If You Ever Hear Me", those are amazing songs
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

JohnnyL

« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2010, 01:18:11 PM »

He might be talking about the "I'm Still A MC" OG version.  There have been quite a few people on the Boss Board who've mentioned they really want that version of the song to leak.  I think there was a clip of it on youtube or something.

GfUnKLBC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We hold it down, from da turf to da pen.
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2010, 01:22:52 PM »
Get at POMPOMPIZZY on AIM, he has them all he has the whole "Boss" album ask him to play it over the microphone, he has COCAINE track too.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 01:25:14 PM by GfUnKLBC »
Now you don't see what I see
6 keys for a hundred g's
I take a look in the mirror
see myself livin the dream
takin over things, runnin million dolla schemes

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2010, 01:42:22 PM »

He might be talking about the "I'm Still A MC" OG version.  There have been quite a few people on the Boss Board who've mentioned they really want that version of the song to leak.  I think there was a clip of it on youtube or something.

yes thanks for clearin that up for him, i forgot to mention the og.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2010, 01:42:50 PM »
Get at POMPOMPIZZY on AIM, he has them all he has the whole "Boss" album ask him to play it over the microphone, he has COCAINE track too.

who is that? you got his msn adress?

Portugoal

« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2010, 01:56:59 PM »
this wole leakage story confuses me. I don't know who's who anymore and who did what... so why doesn't anyone post a link to all unheard CDQ Crooked I tracks and acts as if he don't know about anything, so that he doesn't get blamed by a few nerds.

You're all a bunch of bitches.