Author Topic: Daz postin Suge's number  (Read 429 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re:Daz postin Suge's number
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2002, 01:41:43 AM »
trauma-i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you're a beatles fan. i saw mccartney on his back in the US tour bank in october. it was one of the most incredible things that i've ever seen. did you happen to go?

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2002, 01:43:02 AM »
Dnarrow "this is Eminem I wanna come to death row"

lmao
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2002, 01:44:24 AM »
trauma-i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you're a beatles fan. i saw mccartney on his back in the US tour bank in october. it was one of the most incredible things that i've ever seen. did you happen to go?

Nah, he didn't come to town, and it woulda been too expensive to drive the 200 miles to the closest concert.  I'm hoping he'll come back eventually... I bought the album, and was amazed at how dope he is this old in the game.  He's like 60? 62? and has one of the best voices in music, his basslines are flawless... he's really amazing.  

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2002, 01:55:31 AM »
yeah our tickets ended up bein about $82 a piece, and was only about an hour from where i go to school, which i had no problem with. he rocked for 2 1/2 hours, came out for 3 encores. he did tributes to john and george. he played "something in the way she moves" on the eukalale (however its spelled) and it sounded great. then the a week and a half later i saw george clinton. i can now die a happy man. peace

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2002, 02:05:30 AM »
He does "Someting" on uekelele on his album too... a lil known fact is George's fav. instrument in the 90's was the uekelele, when he put his LAST album out in 87, he didn't even know how to play it, but by the time he died (he hadn't put out another album) he had been playing it for years ,and always did demos and stuff on it, so that's how Paul remembers George... pretty cool.  On George's Posthumous album, all the tracks have him playing Uekelele.  P.S., that's him to the left <=====

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2002, 02:18:35 AM »
yeah everytime i see that pic it reminds me of the jedi on episode one, the one that obie won is apprentice to. did you ever listen to traveling wilburys? the group with george, tom petty, bob dylan, roy orbison, and jeff lynne? i don't have the cd but i have some stuff downloaded. everyone of those guys are genius.

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2002, 02:26:53 AM »
Yeah! they were awesome.  Roy Orbison died before they got the video for one of their songs shot, and man, it was so cool... the video had them all sitting around playing guitars, having fun, and there was an extra rocking chair sitting there the whole time, LOL.  Man, those were the good days.  

gFuNkA

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2002, 02:42:11 AM »
cant believe yall are really ringing up and talkin shit over the phone

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2002, 02:47:00 AM »
the orb was truly a legend. i cheated and bought his greatest hits, but his voice-damn its one of the greatest voices in music-ever

Funkadelic

« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2002, 02:58:55 AM »
Daz is so crazy. He's dope....

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2002, 03:03:06 AM »
hey jerome chicken and trauma....nice way to change the subject ;) ;D....damn you guys totally went off the subject....from daz posting suges number to beatles....LMAO...hahaha.....shit is funny

S.G.V.

« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2002, 03:12:28 AM »
im gonna call from my brothers cell..he got a blocked number...but i gotta wait til tomorrow...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2002, 03:25:11 AM »
ej-my bad homie i just start ramblin sometimes...

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2002, 03:35:01 AM »
ej-my bad homie i just start ramblin sometimes...
yo, its cool homie....i just thought it was funny....

p.s. next time just start another thread ;) ;D

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2002, 04:18:38 AM »
hahahaha

daz is one dope ass crazy nigga

haha

T
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"