Author Topic: When is karma going public ?  (Read 356 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: When is karma going public ?
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2010, 06:17:46 AM »
530 to -11; but somebody has been hookin' me up the last few weeks.

I would love to see the culprits lol.

some ppl just cant take the hint  ::)

That's a confession if I ever heard one. So not only do you not know shit about music, but now you're admitting that you sit here all day & hour on hour pressing a button thinking you're effecting me. You sir, live the life lol. :D

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2010, 07:36:15 AM »

That's a confession if I ever heard one. So not only do you not know shit about music, but now you're admitting that you sit here all day & hour on hour pressing a button thinking you're effecting me. You sir, live the life lol. :D

i dont even have the number of posts to give karma u fucking dolt. since ur too retarded to take the hint lemme explain it, ur make so many constantly dumb posts that ur karma has dropped by hundreds of points. ya dig? and i dont know shit about music? lol son u dont even know me. go cry to ur cham cds about it

Blasphemy

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2010, 08:00:51 AM »

i dont even have the number of posts to give karma u fucking dolt. since ur too retarded to take the hint lemme explain it, ur make so many constantly dumb posts that ur karma has dropped by hundreds of points. ya dig? and i dont know shit about music? lol son u dont even know me. go cry to ur cham cds about it

The Bold in Question I think IMO is nothing less then ether.

Anunikke

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2010, 09:41:53 AM »
-1 for everybody in this thread

Raphael

« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2010, 09:45:02 AM »
-1 i was the first to neg everyone.

Anunikke

« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2010, 09:49:59 AM »
-1 i was the first to neg everyone.
-1 for not giving a second round

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2010, 01:30:46 PM »

LOL, touche.

But I don't constantly make dumb posts, I just say things you don't want to hear. I apologize for having my own opinion & going against people like you & Radiotube who think T.I. is in the top 10 all-time lol.

BTW, I'd love for you to post some "dumb posts" of mine, please lol.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2010, 01:52:53 PM »

LOL, touche.

But I don't constantly make dumb posts, I just say things you don't want to hear. I apologize for having my own opinion & going against people like you & Radiotube who think T.I. is in the top 10 all-time lol.

BTW, I'd love for you to post some "dumb posts" of mine, please lol.

lol ti isnt even in my top 100. bloo bloo i got a complex about radiotube but i still capitilise his name in fear  :-[

#BASED