Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Bishop Lamont - U Ain't Fresh [prod. by King Karnov] POSTED!!!  (Read 2518 times)

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
UPDATE: Bishop Lamont - U Ain't Fresh is now up on AftermathMusic.com  8)

News on the New Single from Bishop Lamont’s The Shawshank Redemption/Angola 3! Plus information on the UNTAGGED releases of Team America: Fuck Yeah! And Indef’s The Product featuring Bishop Lamont!

AftermathMusic.com is pleased to announce the title of the next single to Bishop Lamont’s highly anticipated street album- The Shawshank Redemption/Angola 3! After Hollow Eyes had fans and foes raising eyebrows, the time has come for some more of that holy water as Bishop decided to give everyone another taste of his first album since his departure from Dr. Dre’s Aftermath Entertainment. The song is called You Ain’t Fresh and is produced by King Karnov! Believe us when we say… This song is beyond FRESH. Keep checking-in with us as the new banger will premier on www.AftermathMusic.com as well as the official music video of the record.

And if that wasn’t enough exciting information, Bishop Lamont and ally Indef will be rereleasing Team America: Fuck Yeah! UNTAGGED this Christmas! The set is also expected to come with an exclusive bonus track never released to the public, exclusive music videos, and behind the scenes director and actor DVD commentary- all in mega puppetron surround sound! Indef is also planning to rerelease his acclaimed street album, The Product UNTAGGED, this Fall! Be on the look out for the untagged premier of the single The Howling, featuring Bishop Lamont, this Halloween!

The Shawshank Redemption/Angola 3 will feature production from Dr. Dre, DJ Quik, DJ Khalil, Lord Finesse, J. Dilla, King Karnov, Focus and more! The special guests include Kurupt, RBX, Busta Rhymes, Talib Kweli, and Marsha Ambrosius, among others!

CHUUUCH!

8)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 12:47:39 AM by Rebel »

Portugoal

All this untagged stuff bla bla bla. Why release it tagged in the first place? If anything, people stop listening to the music if it's tagged. No one wants to hear someone yelling throughout songs or go nuts with the ctrl+v.

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Official graphic:

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Props fam, can't wait till this drops. Guest list looks incredible

Triple OG Rapsodie

So Get Em Girl is gonna be on it?

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ain't this the og cut a couple years back that was rumoured to be a detox single?  The one where he disses Game, tells him he name drops more than a telephone book? 

Looking forward to the street tape.  Hopefully, team america will be mixed better.  I wasn't the biggest fan but it had some dope tracks and plenty of ill beats.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

BiggBoogaBiff

Fuck an untagged version of "Team America".  If anything, we should be getting those instrumentals and not just an untagged version of an album virtually nobody liked lol... just sayin.  The instros on that album were bangin'.

TRG

cool, looking forward to it

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
 8) sounds dope and here's you aint fresh. Cant wait to hear cdq

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
Fuck an untagged version of "Team America".  If anything, we should be getting those instrumentals and not just an untagged version of an album virtually nobody liked lol... just sayin.  The instros on that album were bangin'.

I have a very comedic sensibility innately (don't we all?), so when one of my favorite rappers was gonna to a tight album w/ a comedic edge i was excited, it is what it is & y'all need to find a day-job if your not getting what you WANT from these people, please just go fuck off & die. I'm "virtually nobody"....

8)
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
nice, thanks for the update 8)

Cios

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Thanks for the update.

Rebel do you know if The Shawshank Redemption/Angola 3 mixtape drops before or after the untagged version of Team America: Fuck Yeah! ? Is there a release date for it?

Based on the snippet of You Ain't Fresh, the final version should be fire.

Curious who wrote DJ Quik with a c tho.  :P

BiggBoogaBiff

Yes Nooc u r a nobody but Team America was just one of tha worst hip hop albums to ever be created.  Theres no excuse 4 that album seeing tha light of day.  i liked tha idea but thats it.

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Thanks for the update.

Rebel do you know if The Shawshank Redemption/Angola 3 mixtape drops before or after the untagged version of Team America: Fuck Yeah! ? Is there a release date for it?

Based on the snippet of You Ain't Fresh, the final version should be fire.

Curious who wrote DJ Quik with a c tho.  :P

Typo! Thanks for the heads-up. "Shawshank" will be released around Halloween.  8)

terence chill

single Release Date???