Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Bishop Lamont - U Ain't Fresh [prod. by King Karnov] POSTED!!!  (Read 2470 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Bishop Lamont - U Ain't Fresh [prod. by King Karnov] POSTED!!!
« Reply #90 on: October 08, 2010, 07:03:18 AM »
most of his club songs suck imo

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: October 08, 2010, 07:44:57 AM »
weird video but i'm feeling the song.  usually, i agree his club tracks is his weaker material but i like what i hear
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #92 on: October 10, 2010, 12:17:53 PM »
any news Rebel?

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #93 on: October 10, 2010, 04:31:52 PM »
any news Rebel?

There should be some info/promo starting within the next couple days on his next single before the album drops.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #94 on: October 11, 2010, 07:36:31 AM »
weird video but i'm feeling the song.  usually, i agree his club tracks is his weaker material but i like what i hear
add a dance to it, and it's gonna be big :laugh:

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #95 on: October 12, 2010, 08:30:53 PM »
Damn, can't believe I missed out on this one. FINALLY it's out. A little disapointed at the Game lines missing, but if it's what you say then theres no problem there. Also, it looks like this street album will be featuring the last of (or close to the last of) The Reformation, which on one hand is shit (no more classic Bishop/Aftermath tracks) but on the other is amazing. I know there was tons of shit recorded for the Reformation (Storch tracks, many Dre tracks, 50, Eminem?, etc.) and I still hope one day we will get to hear what it would have been in full.

Definately anticipating this release, something I couldn't say for the past 2 years almost (about Bishop), and not only for those reformation cuts. I wanna hear some new dope Bishop, like that Hollow Eyes track, now that was ill.

HimselfTheMajestic

« Reply #96 on: October 12, 2010, 08:34:39 PM »
I've been waiting for this fucken song for so long. God damn, FInally!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2010, 09:07:47 PM »
damn, only 10245 views on WorldStar.  i'm still rootin' 4 my boi tho.  Bishop go.

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: October 14, 2010, 09:34:04 AM »
Damn, can't believe I missed out on this one. FINALLY it's out. A little disapointed at the Game lines missing, but if it's what you say then theres no problem there. Also, it looks like this street album will be featuring the last of (or close to the last of) The Reformation, which on one hand is shit (no more classic Bishop/Aftermath tracks) but on the other is amazing. I know there was tons of shit recorded for the Reformation (Storch tracks, many Dre tracks, 50, Eminem?, etc.) and I still hope one day we will get to hear what it would have been in full.

Definately anticipating this release, something I couldn't say for the past 2 years almost (about Bishop), and not only for those reformation cuts. I wanna hear some new dope Bishop, like that Hollow Eyes track, now that was ill.

"Shawshank" will have plenty of new materiel, not just Aftermath cuts. The Aftermath cuts will probably be spread out through various projects, including DETOX.

EnzoUK

« Reply #99 on: October 14, 2010, 10:08:46 AM »

"Shawshank" will have plenty of new materiel, not just Aftermath cuts. The Aftermath cuts will probably be spread out through various projects, including DETOX.

how much do u get paid for promoting bishop?
Twitter: @EnzoUK

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: October 14, 2010, 10:32:15 AM »
damn, only 10245 views on WorldStar.  i'm still rootin' 4 my boi tho.  Bishop go.

yo... just in case you didnt know... worldstar views are fake... you can increase the views by yourself if you dont believe me... sit next to a mac pc and press APPLE+R

even 50 knows it.. lol

worldstar gives theire videos alot of views every second just to push their own site...pick a new video and reload every 5 seconds and see for yourself how the views changes

well... too bad they didnt increase the bishop views.... someone with a mac here should try it

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #101 on: October 14, 2010, 10:49:38 AM »
cannnot wait til shawshank!! 8) and Rebel, u know much about Detox?

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: October 14, 2010, 12:47:26 PM »

Aside from what's been revealed? I know a decent amount. Dre has done a couple version's of the album. A version where he and Bishop worked on a lot together which was hardcore in beats and personal in themes, and a version that's more techno/pop/radio friendly. Since Bishop left, Dre has been leaning more towards the latter.

MR X To Tha Z

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im high out my mind and i know im the shit
« Reply #103 on: October 14, 2010, 01:12:59 PM »

Since Bishop left, Dre has been leaning more towards the latter.
urgh that sounds horrible! lol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #104 on: October 14, 2010, 01:31:41 PM »

Aside from what's been revealed? I know a decent amount. Dre has done a couple version's of the album. A version where he and Bishop worked on a lot together which was hardcore in beats and personal in themes, and a version that's more techno/pop/radio friendly. Since Bishop left, Dre has been leaning more towards the latter.
how u know that? and i bet dre has loads of "versions" of the album lol