Author Topic: Clint Dogg - Big Business (Kurt Kobane Remix) ft. MacShawn100, Bo Roc & Ms. Toi  (Read 10729 times)

Raz-R

Why talking bout trash, when there's real music out to talk about which is even for free?

Because Clint is trash

Post your songs with Mac Shawn 100, Daz, Kurupt, Bo Rocc, Shade Shiest, Top Dogg, Ms Toi, Kokane.

Wait there. You cant. Because you are a LOSER.

Fuck off.

princessleahparsons

What's funny is the track sounds pretty good.

Didn't Mac Shawn and Daz do a track with this guy before too?

All of the artists that work with Clint don't work with anyone else because nobody wants them on their shit anymore. Same for Kurt Kobane, this is the 1st track he's produced since 2001 because nobody wants to work with him.

Someone post the full track.

Buy the track U cheap fuck. It's not even on Utube BoobTube yet.

I'm really liking the track. Glad I bought it.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Why talking bout trash, when there's real music out to talk about which is even for free?

Because Clint is trash

Post your songs with Mac Shawn 100, Daz, Kurupt, Bo Rocc, Shade Shiest, Top Dogg, Ms Toi, Kokane.

Fuck off.
:'(

kemizt

Stashh

• Lil Geezy
It's #3 on billboard already. Borocc is bigger than akon, mac shawn has more buzz than drake and ms toi is outselling nicki minaj. Clint struck gold working with these 3. Is tanner executive producer?lol

Stashh

• Lil Geezy
Clint Dogg "Its Still Clint Dogg" tracklist:

1. Intro
2. Ozzi ozzi ozzi (oi oi oi)
3. Big Business ft Mac Shawn, Bo Rocc, Ms Toi
4. Down Undah Baby ft Mac Shawn, Daz Dillinger
5. Death Row (Can't Let U Go) ft YGD Top Dogg, Swoop G
6. I'm Now An Aussie DPG ft Daz Dillinger, Mac Shawn, Kurupt
7. Get This Money ft Kurupt, Danny Boy
8. I'm honestly a DPG ft Mac Shawn, Kronik aka KP
9. Westcoast Ridah ft Mr Fontaine, Big Ash, Cstyle Gangstaz, Mac Shawn
10. We Are Still Relevant ft Mac Shawn, Shade Shiest, YGD Top Dogg, Bo Rocc, Ms Toi, Danny Boy, MC Hammer, Warlord, K9, Swoop G, Redrum, Mr Fontaine, J Foxx
11. Born And Raised In Adelaide ft Cstyle Gangstaz
12. Me And J Foxx ft J Foxx
13. Crocodile DPDundee ft Mac Shawn, Daz Dillinger
14. Forum Bustaz ft Daz Dillinger
15. Fuck Dubcnn ft NIK, King Petey, Enyce
16. It's Still Deathrow ft Kurupt
17. DPG CYA ft Mac Shawn, Daz
18. In The Arsehole ft Mac Shawn
19. And U Do Know That (Down Under RMX) ft Mac Shawn
20. The Chronic outro

Executive Producer: Tanner G

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

Because Clint is trash

Fuck off.

this has gotta be clint...this post is typed in his classic format lmfao

"where are your mixtapes?"

THESE LINKS WILL NEVER DIE!!!!

JG

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • try not to do tbt though, people here dont like it
Clint has the brain span of a 14 year old. That's why he try's to work with his "childhood heroes" which are Death Row artists/affiliates. He's a big Death row fan. He wears Death row tee-shirts and gold plated medallions. It's funny watching these washed up Death Row rejects recording songs for him. Shows how dead their careers really are. I don't think I can ever take Mac Shawn serious again, he sounded so "excited" to work with Clint Dogg hahahahaha. I know these rejects get NO offers for features these days but damn yall. They just ruined any credentials they had. My little brother raps and he's only 9, I bet Mac Shawn would do a song with him if I said his music was good lol 

princessleahparsons

Post your songs. Then we can compare them. OK?

U queers have nothing hey.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Because Clint is trash

Fuck off.

this has gotta be clint...this post is typed in his classic format lmfao

"where are your mixtapes?"

THESE LINKS WILL NEVER DIE!!!!

Haha, yeah. And either he got multiple accounts or he has brainwashed some of his "fans". Like this little "slut" over me. Hahaha. Cause they all say the same. "post your links". fuck outta here.

kemizt

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I got a nice PM.

Do U want to get stabbed in the neck? U queer cunt.
Wheres your songs?
wheres your remixes?
LOL
U got nothing.

:D

Edit: scrnsht

I'm scared.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 09:26:27 AM by K.Dub »

kemizt

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
at wcrydaz and dpg his links were always attatched to the phrase "THESE LINKS WILL NEVER DIE"

"wheres you mixtapes? thats what i thought"

Stashh

• Lil Geezy
yes clint dogg has about 10 accounts on every forum.... jfoxx, jeffro, bigash, cstylerecords, clintdogg, princessleah, miss cyndi, derek, raz r... just a few names he uses. old man with no live. no wonder he kilo's friend

DTG Entertainment

yes clint dogg has about 10 accounts on every forum.... jfoxx, jeffro, bigash, cstylerecords, clintdogg, princessleah, miss cyndi, derek, raz r... just a few names he uses. old man with no live. no wonder he kilo's friend

You have ten accounts on every forum, what's this your twelfth? Shut the hell up. I don't fuck with dude like that, but he's cool with me. I mean sure, he made diss videos towards me, but I try to put E-Beefs in the past and leave the house unlike some people. ^^^^

IgnantMC

You have ten accounts on every forum, what's this your twelfth? Shut the hell up. I don't fuck with dude like that, but he's cool with me. I mean sure, he made diss videos towards me, but I try to put E-Beefs in the past and leave the house unlike some people. ^^^^
You were on video saying you'd put a glock in his mouth and now you bff?

DTG Entertainment

You were on video saying you'd put a glock in his mouth and now you bff?

You're my BFF.