Author Topic: Clint Dogg - Big Business (Kurt Kobane Remix) ft. MacShawn100, Bo Roc & Ms. Toi  (Read 10705 times)

GfUnKLBC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We hold it down, from da turf to da pen.
I cannot find this mp3 anywhere on google..... Ok so I diss Clint cause he's disses my homie DRE DAY...but I am surprised his new muzik is tight as fizzuck.
Now you don't see what I see
6 keys for a hundred g's
I take a look in the mirror
see myself livin the dream
takin over things, runnin million dolla schemes

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

...but I am surprised his new muzik is tight as fizzuck.
yeah, it actually is...
the Kurupt-song was bangin as hell..

and he made a song with RBX called "Like Dat" or somethin, which he played a snippet of on his lil radio-show. it was surprisingly good... one of the best RBX-songs i've heard in like 10 or more years.. it was really that good..

weird i know, but it is what it is.. i cant lie

JG

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • try not to do tbt though, people here dont like it
Ooppsy Clint's Upside Ya Head !!!

I like his new songs but don't want to suck his Australian Weener. His music isn't that good he's just got a couple decent songs. He worked with RBX too wtf?

yeah, this was tight as hell!  :o
real talk

Clint Dogg feat. RBX - Smokin' Like That [snippet]
http://limelinx.com/files/79e7592a8b836317b64cd75e50f3abb2

hey, Clint Dogg!!!
you kangaroo-jumping piece of shit!  ;)
LEAK THIS SHIT! people will start respecting ur australian ass more.. serioulsy.. some of ur music is actualy great..  8)

Stashh

• Lil Geezy
its likely that all of these features will show up on old songs, clit has prob got hold of a few 'rare' accapellas and is rapping next to them. only WAC Shawn and Fatboy Daz actually recorded vocals for him lol

GfUnKLBC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We hold it down, from da turf to da pen.
but Mac Shawn actually sez his name in the song
Now you don't see what I see
6 keys for a hundred g's
I take a look in the mirror
see myself livin the dream
takin over things, runnin million dolla schemes

Stashh

• Lil Geezy
read what i said u imbacile, all the other features are pellas that he's bought online and he's just rapping over them claiming they his songs. If u can't read then don't bother typing wigger

some of his features are legit. RBX, Daz, Kurupt and Mac Shawn.. and i think all the other ones as well..

V2DHeart

Clint Doggy Dogg - The Snoop wannabe. Damn old man, Ms Toi, are you serious? I don't believe you. It has to be fake. Ms Toi - Theeee Ms Toi? The woman that men are queuing up and running, knocking down and stomping over Rihanna, and Nicole Scherzinger to get at? Theee Mis Toi? You're moving up in this world. 2011 is Clint Doggy Doggs year

Lets be serious Clint. Your an old white man in your 30's still trying to crack through the Hip Hop game with washed up nobody's claiming your IT - the next big thing ready to take over the rap game on the back of people who could never take over it with the promotion and label stability in their "prime" over a decade ago. Drop the ego and take a look in the mirror.
& before you come in with your numerous accounts to state where my tracks are with Mac Shawn, and where my tracks are with the "world famous" Warlord - there are none - you know why? Because I'd never want to be a rapper lol. It's a dead-end profession with minimally steady income, which shows to me that your clearly trying to live out a hobby or faciniation with being a 90's Death Row rapper by working with the washed out and most easily accesible 'burger king woking' employee's who were affiliated with the label you wish you were working at, so don't try and claim that their world famous or renouned because they aint

I also have friends in Austrailia, and some clued up on Hip Hop, and they don't even know you, so you aren't even kicking down any doors locally, so besides this forum - one of the biggest Westcoast forums, with 97% against you, I really don't see what else, or where else you have to go besides back to your usual life, because Hip Hop just isn't for you
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

KrazySumwhat

Clint Dogg "Its Still Clint Dogg" tracklist:

1. Intro
2. Ozzi ozzi ozzi (oi oi oi)
3. Big Business ft Mac Shawn, Bo Rocc, Ms Toi
4. Down Undah Baby ft Mac Shawn, Daz Dillinger
5. Death Row (Can't Let U Go) ft YGD Top Dogg, Swoop G
6. I'm Now An Aussie DPG ft Daz Dillinger, Mac Shawn, Kurupt
7. Get This Money ft Kurupt, Danny Boy
8. I'm honestly a DPG ft Mac Shawn, Kronik aka KP
9. Westcoast Ridah ft Mr Fontaine, Big Ash, Cstyle Gangstaz, Mac Shawn
10. We Are Still Relevant ft Mac Shawn, Shade Shiest, YGD Top Dogg, Bo Rocc, Ms Toi, Danny Boy, MC Hammer, Warlord, K9, Swoop G, Redrum, Mr Fontaine, J Foxx
11. Born And Raised In Adelaide ft Cstyle Gangstaz
12. Me And J Foxx ft J Foxx
13. Crocodile DPDundee ft Mac Shawn, Daz Dillinger
14. Forum Bustaz ft Daz Dillinger
15. Fuck Dubcnn ft NIK, King Petey, Enyce
16. It's Still Deathrow ft Kurupt
17. DPG CYA ft Mac Shawn, Daz
18. In The Arsehole ft Mac Shawn
19. And U Do Know That (Down Under RMX) ft Mac Shawn
20. The Chronic outro

Executive Producer: Tanner G

ha traclkist made me LOL.
 I dont think Clint is from Adelaide though. I live in Adelaide and there is a big hip hop scene here and nobody has ever heard of Clint. Yeah ok so i dont go to many hip hop shows these days but my lil sis an bro are really into Aussie hip hop they go to the rap battles and etc an nobody has heard of Clint.
 I aint even dissing dude though, i do respect that he has managed so many features and i actually like the "down unda' track^^
 Dunno if he's big in his state i mean that "Big Haz"(that made the news section here at Dubcnn) that did them dope as fuck tracks with king-T and Chino XL i have never heard of either and that shit is dope.
 An the Aussie dude that was on the Bootcamp mix tape never heard of either so i guess just cos they aint know everywhere dont necessarily mean they are no good.
 Its funny though, the most succsessful Aussie rappers, the ones who make it big dont go out they're way/need to collab with American artists to get big.
 They dont try to sound or be or act or dress American. They represent Australia. I think Clint is caught in the middle somewhere.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 12:22:35 AM by KrazySumwhat »

Will_B

its likely that all of these features will show up on old songs, clit has prob got hold of a few 'rare' accapellas and is rapping next to them. only WAC Shawn and Fatboy Daz actually recorded vocals for him lol

Nah the Kokane tracc reps Clint too - that shit was bangin 8)

DTG Entertainment

well I'm not giving him 2 bucks when I could spend it on a mars bar and can of pepsi,if I give it to clint he will spend it on buying an ice cream when out on a 'day trip' with his care worker.buy your own ice cream clint, fuck off mines

Just LEAK THE SONG already lol

You're mad because he dissed For The People, yet you want his songs? Lol. You can never make up your mind, old ass rat eyed looking motherfucker. People may talk shit about Clint, and I even use to talk it, but what's the fucking point? I mean, come on man. The dude stopped responding to you guys. The girl turned out to be John Hyland and not Clint, according to Jome. It doesn't make his actions excusable, but I ain't got nothing against dude anymore. It's 2010. Lol. If dude makes music, let him make his music. People ain't got to listen to him or it, because he doesn't even say shit on this forum anymore, or at least not from what I can see, but whatever I'm just one man.

DTG Entertainment

read what i said u imbacile, all the other features are pellas that he's bought online and he's just rapping over them claiming they his songs. If u can't read then don't bother typing wigger

Also, make jokes about me all you want to Hyland, but I make more money than you and I am more successful than you. I don't have to dickride Death Row for ten plus fucking years to know that I'm the shit.

Mietek23

Clint Doggy Dogg - The Snoop wannabe. Damn old man, Ms Toi, are you serious? I don't believe you. It has to be fake. Ms Toi - Theeee Ms Toi? The woman that men are queuing up and running, knocking down and stomping over Rihanna, and Nicole Scherzinger to get at? Theee Mis Toi? You're moving up in this world. 2011 is Clint Doggy Doggs year

Lets be serious Clint. Your an old white man in your 30's still trying to crack through the Hip Hop game with washed up nobody's claiming your IT - the next big thing ready to take over the rap game on the back of people who could never take over it with the promotion and label stability in their "prime" over a decade ago. Drop the ego and take a look in the mirror.
& before you come in with your numerous accounts to state where my tracks are with Mac Shawn, and where my tracks are with the "world famous" Warlord - there are none - you know why? Because I'd never want to be a rapper lol. It's a dead-end profession with minimally steady income, which shows to me that your clearly trying to live out a hobby or faciniation with being a 90's Death Row rapper by working with the washed out and most easily accesible 'burger king woking' employee's who were affiliated with the label you wish you were working at, so don't try and claim that their world famous or renouned because they aint

I also have friends in Austrailia, and some clued up on Hip Hop, and they don't even know you, so you aren't even kicking down any doors locally, so besides this forum - one of the biggest Westcoast forums, with 97% against you, I really don't see what else, or where else you have to go besides back to your usual life, because Hip Hop just isn't for you

LMAO

+1 Mickaveli - you always come correct on this fool :D

but yeah, I got to admit - aside from this dude being retarded the song is actualy pretty good, maybe because he didn't "rap" on it, lol  :D

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Alot of people have heard of Clint Dogg. I remember he was on DPGC2K.net forums in 2002.
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>