Author Topic: Clint Dogg - Big Business (Kurt Kobane Remix) ft. MacShawn100, Bo Roc & Ms. Toi  (Read 10711 times)

DJJohnB

• 'G'
The track sounds like classic Gangsta shit. I used to not like CDogg because we beefed on some real shit. But "Get This Money" ft. Kurupt was off the hindges and this sounds just as good. Got to give the man his props. But who is the rapper that goes "bossed up, living like a millionaire", that definetely isnt Mac Shawn or Bo Rocc and I am pretty sure its not Clint cause I have some of his old ML Mix Tapes.

2euce 7even

Mac Shawn, Daz Dillinger & Kurupt, RBX, Top Dogg, Shade Sheist, Slip Capone, SKG, Big Chan, Ms. Toi + MORE!

how does this guy get all these ppl on his ish?

Stashh

• Lil Geezy
true kobane produced some big records in the 90s but in the last 10 years music has evolved and kid hasnt got what it takes to compete with polow da don, swizz beats, khalil, red one, scott storch...u feel me? Honestly no artist these days would want him to produce for them,he's just a 5th rate producer not even on dae one's level...trust me kobane will never work or produce a big record again...the same goes for most death row artist such as darren vegas,barney rubble, jflexx, sam sneed, kevyn lewis, meech, hurt em badd, jim gettem, big hutch, kurt kobane...none of them work with big artist now because they beats are weak compared to the new cats out, real talk

Its Still Fuck Clint Dogg (and his stolen accapellas)

Stashh

• Lil Geezy
true kobane produced some big records in the 90s but in the last 10 years music has evolved and kid hasnt got what it takes to compete with polow da don, swizz beats, khalil, red one, scott storch...u feel me? Honestly no artist these days would want him to produce for them,he's just a 5th rate producer not even on dae one's level...trust me kobane will never work or produce a big record again...the same goes for most death row artist such as darren vegas,barney rubble, jflexx, sam sneed, kevyn lewis, meech, hurt em badd, jim gettem, big hutch, kurt kobane...none of them work with big artist now because they beats are weak compared to the new cats out, real talk

Its Still Fuck Clint Dogg (and his stolen accapellas)

Stashh

• Lil Geezy
Suge told all these guys, you cross off the Row and u left with Death....they all left and they all went downhill after that...pac was the only artist stayed loyal and that's why hes music still sell more than eminem and 50

JG

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • try not to do tbt though, people here dont like it
Suge won't ever have a hit again either though. Kobane's beats are good if you like Westcoast producers but his shit doesn't get played in NY or down south. He's produced 2 songs in 10 years? Sums up his talent imo.

Mac Shawn was working in Burger King in Sacramento last year. When I was in the bay, we stopped off to get some fries,a burger and a shake. Mac Shawn served me my food. Dudes a bum and still a bum. The watch he wears in his new video is a Fake jacob.

Bo Rocc is broke too. He prob did this hook (if its even on it) for a bag of doritos.

#fail

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
He knowz these artists from when they tour Australia, he owns a studio, if you look on UTUBE hes got videos where he plays Get This Money on the decks in his studio. So when they are touring he just gets them to drop a rap at his studio. Shade Shiest and the Dogg Pound are always touring overseaz.

But I don't give a fizzuck if hes known or not, or if hes a fuckhead, just someone leak the song already. I am a big G Funk fan and big fan of BO ROCC.

more like he paypals $1000 and they send him a verse over email.

GfUnKLBC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We hold it down, from da turf to da pen.
Now you don't see what I see
6 keys for a hundred g's
I take a look in the mirror
see myself livin the dream
takin over things, runnin million dolla schemes

Stashh

• Lil Geezy
gail gotti posted on tharow.com that daz tried to finger her in the asshole...thats what daz is doing to mac shawn in the picture above...no wonder they got fired...gay sex on site.. Tut tut

Clint Dogg's done a song with Roscoe too according to youtube lol...he's goin thru them all

JG

• Muthafuckin' OG
Who cares just leak the damn song. Fuck Clit Dogg.

Stashh

• Lil Geezy
It will leak soon, if it doesn't I'll take a flight to Adelaide, break into his care home, steal his computer, kick his ass and fly back his unheard pellas lol...I wonder if he buys from LyrikalMilitant?

JG

• Muthafuckin' OG
Well after watching his youtube videos the guys a psychopath nutter, maybe these artists did the songs fearing he will kidnap and stab them in the head bahahaha. Chuuuuuch!

Yo Kurt Kobane produced Chocolate Bandit's album Lyical Warfare a few yrs ago, dat album was bizzangin!

GfUnKLBC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We hold it down, from da turf to da pen.
he produced a whole EP BY SOME ARTIST shella check da beats http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/store/artist/album/0,,4566990,00.html
Now you don't see what I see
6 keys for a hundred g's
I take a look in the mirror
see myself livin the dream
takin over things, runnin million dolla schemes

Stashh

• Lil Geezy
shes gonna be featured on "its still clint dogg"

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Clint Doggy Dogg - The Snoop wannabe. Damn old man, Ms Toi, are you serious? I don't believe you. It has to be fake. Ms Toi - Theeee Ms Toi? The woman that men are queuing up and running, knocking down and stomping over Rihanna, and Nicole Scherzinger to get at? Theee Mis Toi?
Wow, what a fuckin weirdo. Are you kidding me?? She ain't all that.