Author Topic: Dr. Dre recording with Dipset (Photo)  (Read 1825 times)

dexter

Re: Dr. Dre recording with Dipset (Photo)
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2010, 10:28:22 AM »

papa-smurf

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2010, 12:16:51 PM »
dre really isnt nothing with out 50 and em,for at least the pass 10 years, them the only 2 artist that really made him any money.of course game came and left.but 50 and em is the only artist makeing dre.and of course dre made them

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2010, 12:47:16 PM »
dre really isnt nothing with out 50 and em,for at least the pass 10 years, them the only 2 artist that really made him any money.of course game came and left.but 50 and em is the only artist makeing dre.and of course dre made them

idk about 50, he's kinda fallen off of late. and i don't think Dre's nothing without them, he'd still be something with other artists, if he'd just give them a chance

Al Bundy

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2010, 12:53:14 PM »
dre and dipset? god damn  8)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2010, 01:11:26 PM »
Game? No. Cube? No. Snoop? No

Rich Boy? Yes. Justin Bieber? Yes. Dipset? Yes

Dr. Dre amazes me with his bullshit.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Portugoal

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2010, 01:12:52 PM »
aaaaaaaaaaaaaye!

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2010, 01:49:52 PM »
seen this already at a other forum, wtf???????????????????????????????

ban dre from the westcoast....dre´s not push new artists atleast it can be fuckin snoop,cube,ren etc from that era.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2010, 05:07:16 PM »
Crybabies

kemizt

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2010, 05:25:36 PM »
yeah i dont see whats wrong with that..

word2yamama

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2010, 06:59:04 PM »
Dipset is the 2010 N.W.A ya better recognize! Staight Outta Harlem!

Jimmy H.

« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2010, 11:05:25 PM »

Uh, he's done songs with Game, Cube, and Snoop all within the last year so I don't know what you're talking about.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2010, 12:05:17 AM »

Uh, he's done songs with Game, Cube, and Snoop all within the last year so I don't know what you're talking about.

Read around doggy. Cube wanted Dre on his album but he "disappeared" on him AND Snoop. And even Game doesn't know what his relationship with Dre is after Dre reached out to him and worked with him a few times.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2010, 12:41:05 AM »
Well, have Bieber or Dip Set spoken about marathon studio sessions with him? No. It's a picture and maybe a tweet. When it's an artist people don't like, it's all built up so everybody gets all worked up but he's been in the studio with Game, Snoop, and Ice Cube. Maybe nothing has come from it in terms of released music but outside of Eminem and an occasional Detox leak from God knows when, we're not hearing a lot of anything these days. Lot of fans want to act like they are indifferent but the anger is there like "I don't care about Detox because it's never dropping" then you hear he's working with Lil' Wayne or Lady Gaga and it's "Fuck Detox! Dre's a bitch for Jimmy Iovine and it's ruining music". It's the little kid who wants to act like he's over his dad not seeing him on weekends but still waiting out on the porch with tears in his eyes when a car drives by and it ain't daddy.

At this point, it's such an old situation. "Detox is coming!" sounds like a broken record but the bitching behind it is just as laughable. If Dre really don't want to talk to Cube or Snoop, he should just hire a New West rapper to answer his phone. What do you think?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2010, 12:48:44 AM »
Ehh I'll admit you make some very valid points. For the most part, this is just me being bitter. I've been wanting to hear Game and Cube specifically over some new Dre beats for a while now. So every time I hear him working with these other artist that NO ONE wants to hear him working with it just boggles me.

DblPen

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2010, 12:50:11 AM »

Read around doggy. Cube wanted Dre on his album but he "disappeared" on him AND Snoop. And even Game doesn't know what his relationship with Dre is after Dre reached out to him and worked with him a few times.

neither rich boy, justin or dipset has released tracks with dre, so you cant say dre chooses them over cube, snoop or game. Only Eminem releases tracks with dre