Author Topic: I Would Love Warren G To Relevent Again  (Read 218 times)

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
I Would Love Warren G To Relevent Again
« on: October 04, 2010, 04:47:20 PM »
Im not feeling the new Warren im just bumping a bunch old shit and im think damn this is the stuff that they need to be making and Warren was good for a while a long while.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: I Would Love Warren G To Relevent Again
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 05:06:03 PM »
yeah it'd be cool if niggaz would realize that they ain't gonna be sellin records no more and are "The Beatles" (for u White folk) of their time.  just bring back music that makes them feel good (no homo) but just evolve and elevate tha sound and just focus on that.

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 08:57:26 AM »
warren g stayed pretty west coast until g files. its too bad he crossed over now since hes making bad music and his crossover attempt failed miserably. in the mid night hour had some amazing beats.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2010, 09:15:16 AM »
Badazz remembers when he would kill for a Warren G beat
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2010, 09:17:07 AM »
yeah it'd be cool if niggaz would realize that they ain't gonna be sellin records no more and are "The Beatles" (for u White folk) of their time.  just bring back music that makes them feel good (no homo) but just evolve and elevate tha sound and just focus on that.

That is some real talk

BlackCotton

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2010, 09:54:06 AM »
I think some of these old west g's can't evolve to stay relevant. However, I aint made they get that show money. 3k hear 5k there. you know!
====
http://itsALLBC.com
http://Twitter.com/itsALLBC
[[Facebook]]] http://tiny.cc/4sw3d

KEYs TO THE SUITE (Album Coming Soon)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2010, 10:40:16 AM »
that's what i mean, fuck attempt trying to be "relevant" to tha times and just do tha music, even if some of it is Pop Style Music (fuck it, let em do what they wanna do).  i say, just let it ride and keep that shit flowin however but dont forget tha K in tha Funk.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2010, 10:59:22 AM »
that's what i mean, fuck attempt trying to be "relevant" to tha times and just do tha music, even if some of it is Pop Style Music (fuck it, let em do what they wanna do).  i say, just let it ride and keep that shit flowin however but dont forget tha K in tha Funk.

Yeah I think alot of artists forget about what made the fans fall in love with them in the first place.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2010, 11:05:24 AM »

Yeah I think alot of artists forget about what made the fans fall in love with them in the first place.

Exactly.  They cut off half of their "base" audience attempting to go after other audiences.  but just curious though and i aint tryna put u on tha spot or nothin like that but what's the last album you brought from the store aNd whatever else u use (like iTunes)?

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2010, 11:57:33 AM »

Exactly.  They cut off half of their "base" audience attempting to go after other audiences.  but just curious though and i aint tryna put u on tha spot or nothin like that but what's the last album you brought from the store aNd whatever else u use (like iTunes)?

The annoying thing is that most of the times it doesnt even increase the sales.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2010, 12:26:50 PM »

Cube's new album and this ep from Willie Tha Kid and Lee Bannon.