Author Topic: the peace post  (Read 189 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
the peace post
« on: December 19, 2002, 04:28:10 PM »
yo i dont hardly eva post in here but i see all y'all posts n i gotta admit.........y'all are full on bandwagon niggaz, switches and fake as fools at time

eg.........we got who are ignoring shit that happens which is rong n some how tryna pretend that shits okay by twistin shit around..........we get ppl like truama who thinks he got alot of knowledge......but is a real biased fool, like infinite........who ignore everything bad about their religion n when sum1 else tries to clown another religion that they aint.....they find it all funni.......how clever............eg.cwalker tryna clown the muslim religion.......funni how trauma dickrides him on his posts.......i mean if they was aimed at christians, itd be a totally different story......

u got tech n infinite try n jump on other religions at every chance they get 2......jus like the other one................y'all aint gettin the point.......i aint got a problem with anyone of y'all, i got love for y'all but u need to show the positives about ya religion and not focuz on negatives about yours or other religions........

good example is blade.........he jus respects ppl for who they are

truama n infinite think wcc to big a place for both of them

i mean c'mon y'all, dya read ya posts sumtimes? u 2 sound like 2 bitches off my block........
i mean dy'all not get on......cuz ya got different religions.........how racist is that........then ya both jus dumb fucks who really have no knowledge

point is........this forum needs sum positive vibes n they isnt much........i mean if sum duz make a good post about there religion or sumthang.......sum1 else comes in from another religion and kills off their post with sum dumb shit.......

is it to hard for y'all to get along jus cuz ya dont support the same religion?

like i said, i aint tryna hate on none of y'al, cuz when i ehar sum of ya posts, ig et mad respect for ya, but y'all come out like bitches one 2 many times......

anyways, imma keep checkin up on this place......its interesting to see really how racist ppl really are jus cuz of ppls backgrounds.........eg.cwalker callin saudies bakward muthafuckers - yo i dont know u properly, n maybe u kool, but u dont need to cum off like that

anyways, maybe y'all should get banned or y'all should fix up n post sum good shit for us to all read n respect, like y'all did back in the day when y'all didnt hate each other as much

peace

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:the peace post
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2002, 04:53:48 PM »
u got tech n infinite try n jump on other religions at every chance they get 2......

^ explain that
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2002, 11:45:10 PM »
LyricalG, go through the past weeks posts, and look at the ones I started.  I've started, what, a dozen positive posts, and you still think I'm a bigot?  Whatever, man, if that's your opinion, cool.  

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2002, 01:44:56 PM »
aiight my bad homies but the point is, cant y'all have constructive talk in here and y'all need to bring mo positive vibes in here, maybe y'all starting to now, i dont know but what im sayin is that, y'all should respect each others view points and not bring ya view as real cocky n arrogant.....which i feel alot of y'all do......sum take shit 2 far

im jus sayin this forum lacks sumthang like that

my bad if y'all dont get me but nah, i aint got nuttin personal against any of y'all, i mean y'all come out with some dope posts now n agen.......but then ya come out with other shit which jus dont seem right

but wateva, im out

jus keep doin wat ya doin

peace

closetothalimit

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2002, 10:02:47 PM »
good post lyrical g

more positive needs to be spoken, even though im personally an athesist i can see how much good and positive things that religion and beliefs can bring to humanity, we need to start to talk about some of those for instance we could discuss how each belief system makes people better people and helps them through hard times

these topics need to be discussed to stop the bigotry carried out just cause people believe in something. do this instead of always talking about the negatives, keep discussing the negatives but discuss positives as well. im sure there are positives about every belief system and country out there - we just gotta find them.

peace.