Author Topic: Waka Flocka Flame - Flockaveli  (Read 1134 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Waka Flocka Flame - Flockaveli
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2010, 09:05:28 AM »
These Lex Lugar beats are terribly generic. They all sound the same.

Idiots on Sohh saying this guy is the hottest in hip hop  ::)

And dubcc folks hate everything from The South so what makes over here any better
You are truly delusional.

dubcc members hate everything from the south?
They just hate the 5 shitty southern acts you listen to.

you've never seen me boast about any of the "Top 5", infact for the most part it's just been an assumption (but i'm not gonna lie and say some of it isn't true).  Y'all don't see me boast or brag about any one rapper or particular group from anywhere, except for maybe a Dr. Dre thread or two here and there.  Just becuz I fuck wit BrickSquad and them don't mean shit, i just like they music.  I just happen to love music, don't get mad at me becuz you're programed.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 09:07:19 AM by Buzz Smackhouse »

Anunikke

« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2010, 09:06:49 AM »

And dubcc folks hate everything from The South so what makes over here any better

you've never seen me boast about any of the "Top 5", infact for the most part it's just been an assumption (but i'm not gonna lie and say some of it isn't true).  Y'all don't see me boast or brag about any one rapper or particular group from anywhere, except for maybe a Dr. Dre thread or two here and there.  Just becuz I fuck wit BrickSquad and them don't mean shit, i just like they music.
Great job evading the argument!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2010, 09:13:11 AM »

you've never seen me boast about any of the "Top 5", infact for the most part it's just been an assumption (but i'm not gonna lie and say some of it isn't true).  Y'all don't see me boast or brag about any one rapper or particular group from anywhere, except for maybe a Dr. Dre thread or two here and there.  Just becuz I fuck wit BrickSquad and them don't mean shit, i just like they music.
Great job evading the argument!

i didn't feel conflicted

Anunikke

« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2010, 09:16:29 AM »
i didn't feel conflicted
I thought it was clear even though it wasn't direct.

So let me rephrase:

From what did you conclude that dubcc hates southern hip-hop and not just the shitty acts you listen to?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2010, 09:18:28 AM »
i didn't feel conflicted
I thought it was clear even though it wasn't direct.

So let me rephrase:

From what did you conclude that dubcc hates southern hip-hop and not just the shitty acts you listen to?

more like:

who's to say they're shitty "acts" when it sounds like your mad at them for being successful and Who said I only listen to those rappers?  

I hope that was direct enough for your bitch ass.

Paul

« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2010, 08:09:46 AM »
Three 6 Mafia, Outkast, Scarface and even Luda get alot of love on Dubcc
funkyfreshintheflesh

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2010, 11:46:22 AM »
lots of haters.  It's embarrassing that a dude from the South made the best west coast song of the year  :D

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2010, 04:15:54 PM »
im not fuckin with waka but im going to listen to it just to see how terrible it is. something strange i noticed tho, a lot of people who HATE gucci with a passion actually like waka, and thats just confusing to me lol. i think hes awful but each to their own etc.
Its a lose lose gamble.

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2010, 05:58:18 PM »
Obama Flocka Flame hard in the paint version >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wackas version
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2010, 08:04:16 AM »
Obama Flocka Flame hard in the paint version >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wackas version

hahaha. all waka hate aside the obama has the worst fuckin flow its goddman inexcusable even for a parody

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2010, 10:50:01 AM »
 :poke:

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2010, 10:53:07 AM »
If this guy gave a show in the tunnel he would get more than booed off stage..BY EVERYBODY..is the tunnel still operating in new York?just wondering...have he even performed in ny yet?

Muhfukka

« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2010, 12:48:31 PM »
ive been seeing this guys name on here for a while but just recently heard some of his shit. all i have to say is he is amazing and prophetic

_TLD_

• 'G'
« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2010, 07:32:34 AM »
that wacka wacka wacka thing is from a character on sesame street

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2010, 08:08:18 AM »
that wacka wacka wacka thing is from a character on sesame street

he got tha chain too.  i can't even lie, i would buy that lol