Author Topic: Numskull Of Luniz  (Read 501 times)

2euce 7even

Numskull Of Luniz
« on: October 03, 2010, 08:12:15 AM »
Did That Bitch Really Rape Someone And Went To Jail For It?
Damn Can´t Believe Pac Did A Song With That Fucker, If Pac Knew What Kinda Sicko He Is I Doubt That He Would Work With Him.
What Does Yuk Think About The Situation?
What About His "NumWorld" Album?Is It Any Good?
Here´s An Interesting Interview Where He Says He´s An Alcoholic http://board.rapmusic.com/hip-hop-central/1047905-numskull-luniz-interview.html Also Says
"You know we did some stuff with ‘Pac. And after he died, we went in and did some stuff that never came out, but you know how that is."
wtf?

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Numskull Of Luniz
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2010, 10:11:30 AM »
Damn Can´t Believe Pac Did A Song With That Fucker, If Pac Knew What Kinda Sicko He Is I Doubt That He Would Work With Him.

2pac was a convicted rapist himself

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2010, 10:21:16 AM »
Dat nigga sound like a hatin azz nigga 2 me ain't no need 2 hate on tha next nigga for bein DOPE

Fraxxx

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2010, 10:33:20 AM »
Pac admitted to walking out of a situation where a girl was sexually abused without doing nothing. But yeah, from what I recall Numskull is in jail for rape.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

2euce 7even

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2010, 10:35:23 AM »

2pac was a convicted rapist himself

LMAO!!!!!!! http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&client=firefox-a&hs=IU8&rls=org.mozilla%3Ade%3Aofficial&q=numskull+sodomy&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Dat nigga sound like a hatin azz nigga 2 me ain't no need 2 hate on tha next nigga for bein DOPE

who/what u mean?

Pac admitted to walking out of a situation where a girl was sexually abused without doing nothing. But yeah, from what I recall Numskull is in jail for rape.

what would YOU do?plus it wasnt horrific as that..they was touchin her ass and shit..that was a groupie ..

THIS AINT NO PAC TOPIC, IT`S ABOUT NUMSKULL...

Canibal

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2010, 10:49:48 AM »
Whats the story?

originalsfx

• Lil Geezy
  • http://djsfex.weebly.com/
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2010, 11:21:05 PM »
i saw a predator in him. i watched him at a concert in australia, the dude walk through the crowd b4 the show like he god's gift to women, then got on stage and tried to take a girls pants off. when she said no he kept trying until she half playing slapped him. He couldn't handle that shit, so he beat her ass in front of everyone...I saw something worse then your normal fucked up egotistical rapper and stopped buying anything with him on it after that even though i was a Luniz fan. i guess i supported his lifestyle in the end cause he was livin' what he said in his lyrics. He a real gangsta now though copping dick in jail ... what goes around...

And to all of you who gonna say so what.. if it was your sister, girlfriend or daughter you wouldn't think that... you be the first to jump and you can still be hard and have respect.  It is just my opinion and no i dont know the girl but when i saw him i never forgot what an insecure little child he really was.

Maybe he didn't really do it and the girl was asking for it, she wanted it or he can be rehabilitated? ;D
Dj SFeX
http://djsfex.weebly.com/

Free mix CD downloads - Checkout 'SYNTHetic Vol.1.' for that classic west coast sound...

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2010, 03:17:25 AM »

Yep, its actually a real dope album.

2euce 7even

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2010, 08:25:44 AM »
who can some1 be a "gangsta" and a fuckin rapist?

where i´m from rapists get fucked and killed in worst ways man.. what about USA?

2euce 7even

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2010, 08:27:07 AM »

Yep, its actually a real dope album.

What Songs Were Good?

Why Is Yuk Dissin Him?What Caused The Beef? Dope Diss Track Btw.

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2010, 08:33:43 AM »
so he raped a bitch asshole? who gives a fucc? geez, too sensitve..
at least he's not on some Drésta The Gangsta-shit (and i sill love his music)

i dont give a fucc - thats his problems. im still bumpin Luniz.. we all do
2pac raped a bitch, and we're still bumpin his music right?
and R. Kelly pissing on 13-yearts olds. it's all good. do what u gotta do - i still like ur music..
Chris Brown, i see you. Do ur thang, playboy
 :D
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 08:36:51 AM by imsohappydatmydiccsbig »

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2010, 09:21:56 AM »
so he raped a bitch asshole? who gives a fucc? geez, too sensitve..
at least he's not on some Drésta The Gangsta-shit (and i sill love his music)

i dont give a fucc - thats his problems. im still bumpin Luniz.. we all do
2pac raped a bitch, and we're still bumpin his music right?
and R. Kelly pissing on 13-yearts olds. it's all good. do what u gotta do - i still like ur music..
Chris Brown, i see you. Do ur thang, playboy
 :D

You're probably a pedophile yourself. kill yoself.

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2010, 10:04:20 AM »
hey duckboy, whats wrong wit ur effing attitude? u neanderthal-lookin muddafucca
 :)
no, im not a pedophile - but i will probably fuck ur unborn daughter one day.. as soon as she turned 18.
u pathetic faggot.
 :-*
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 10:11:57 AM by imsohappydatmydiccsbig »

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2010, 09:35:00 PM »

What Songs Were Good?

I aint listened to the album in a long time, most my cds are all packed away and have been for like a year an a half but from looking at amazon http://www.amazon.com/Numworld-Numskull/dp/B000QFBW10/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1286252430&sr=1-1 you can sample and find out for yourself.
 From memory i particulary liked "rockstar", "back smokin weed", "life of a gangsta". "fast money(talks about Yuk and Dru down)", "numworld" . "4 one night(features Yuk)". " i stay".
 The album starts off a bit weak and some of the production is a little weak and thers hyphy sounding tracks.

Iam too lazy to go into the whole beef thing too much and cant remember exactly how it started i know Num was sayin shit about yuk like fake videos, rented cars, j princes cars an stuff like that. Theres been lots of interveiws with both of them speaking on it.
 On Nums album he makes it sound like yuk an dru abandoned him but yuk in interviews sad nums a bum an crying an that yuk started teh luniz an has done alot for him an dont owe him nothing, etc and etc but i know in recent interviews yuk shouts out num an dose in his album credits also.
 Oh and i like numb cos iam a alcaholic x weed smoker too an seen dude live so despite the rape thing i still like his music and would like to see another luniz album.

[/quote]
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 09:37:05 PM by KrazySumwhat »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2010, 10:36:21 PM »
sicx = the sickest rapper ever

brotha lynch's brother is fucked up
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens