Author Topic: White boy gets his ass beat by other White boys for doin' some White boy shit  (Read 228 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh7Z6F6co32X7927K9

*should i even be posting this (bcuz of some of the dialogue)  :-X

haha tho, JellyRoll nigga, i told yall niggaz 2 watch out!

Sikotic™

Crackas get dat guap tho, nigga!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

Correction... The Chinese get that guap nigga, Jews get that guap nigga.  Crackas follow right behind them.

Sikotic™

Correction... The Chinese get that guap nigga, Jews get that guap nigga.  Crackas follow right behind them.
Nah, I know that. It was just funny to hear that one guy in the video refer to himself as a cracka and a nigga in the same sentence. That's a first for me.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

Correction... The Chinese get that guap nigga, Jews get that guap nigga.  Crackas follow right behind them.
Nah, I know that. It was just funny to hear that one guy in the video refer to himself as a cracka and a nigga in the same sentence. That's a first for me.

lol

Blasphemy

LMAO He went out like a bitch. Honestly idk why when I see a Scrap now I'm expecting em 2 go out like the dawgs and start barking at em and shit.

also

same lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Damn, that's fucking ignorant. But it may be even more ignorant to act like white people can't have an accent like that. That "slang" sound isn't genetically passed on through generations, it's acquired from being surrounded by morons. So whether you're white, black or asian, you're an idiot for sounding like that lol.

Sikotic™

That video is like a Paul Wall cloning experiment gone wrong.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
That video is like a Paul Wall cloning experiment gone wrong.

LOL. For real.