Author Topic: Tech N9ne - Seepage EP [October 25th] & Bad Season [Halloween]  (Read 257 times)

Anunikke

Tech N9ne - Seepage EP [October 25th] & Bad Season [Halloween]
« on: October 04, 2010, 11:24:44 AM »

So I was laying in my hotel room in Paris when Kaliko got the news that his best friend since childhood Chris Buckles just died awaiting a heart. While I was trying to act like I didn't see Kali breaking down , my aunt Susie called crying saying mom was back in the ward. So then that’s when I went to my iPod to escape sadness. While going thru my playlist, I stumbled upon 5 paid for but unused beats from the K.O.D. collection. As much as I wanted to run from them, Seepage was born. To all the people that interview me, I would rather not talk about Seepage simply because I told fans on the Lost Scripts that those would be the last of K.O.D. I thought I could stay clear of K.O.D.  but found out there's no way out totally. So until I can figure out how to balance this thing I'd rather not speak on it due my lack of understanding . Hope you enjoy it though! It's more anger than usual. Sorry n shit but thanx. TECH N9NE
http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/

Tech Also has a mixtape dropping with DJ Whoo Kid called Bad Season which will drop around halloween.

When’s his mixtape dropping?

Tech9 one will be out around the same time as Wyclef, before Halloween. It’s called Bad Season. So far we have E-40, Jay Rock, Too Short. I’ma have Snoop on there. We’re going to have a whole bunch of people, like, West Coast niggas. And then I’m possibly going to have Banks on there, too. It’s going to be on some sick shit.
http://www.vibe.com/content/whoo-kid-talks-dropping-haiti-anthems-wyclef-giving-tech-n9ne-some-shine

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
Re: Tech N9ne - Seepage EP [October 25th] & Bad Season [Halloween]
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 01:47:15 PM »
sounds good to me i'd rather hear the dark lyrical T9 instead of the Blood Gang Semi-Lyrical T9.  8)
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

kuruptDPG

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 02:22:12 PM »
finally a tech and snoop collabo

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 08:59:34 PM »
Tech N9ne got that powder.

UNCEEN

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2010, 09:43:58 PM »
Tech said he's touring with Snoop next year.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2010, 12:28:39 PM »
everytime i order from strange music they take my money and then give me a refund the next day  ???

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson