Author Topic: Knoc-Turn’Al – Knoc's Ville (Artwork x Tracklist)  (Read 1481 times)

Lunatic

Re: Knoc-Turn’Al – Knoc's Ville (Artwork x Tracklist)
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2010, 05:50:40 PM »
^ It's his record, his album, he's the artist. Labels should follow artists lead on things like that. We independent and doing what we want too. If his wish is reasonable, we make it happen.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

dubsmith nz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2010, 11:15:13 PM »
Yo looking forward to this, been putting in work for a long time Luna mad props bro, good to see it finally coming to fruition. Ima be ordering a hard copy online, shot cuz!

Lunatic

« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2010, 11:32:13 PM »
Yo looking forward to this, been putting in work for a long time Luna mad props bro, good to see it finally coming to fruition. Ima be ordering a hard copy online, shot cuz!
Appreciated
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Portugoal

« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2010, 12:20:03 AM »
YAWN.. lost all interest in this, the setbacks are Crooked status, and the first single with Crooked was lame.  :(

I think about everyone feels about it this way, which is why I can't understand Lunatic's replies. If you're working with Knoc, shouldn't you be the one who tells him it's not always the artist you should listen to? lol

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2010, 01:08:43 AM »
Bad idea Knoc... That song better be an undeniable CLASSIC, otherwise I can't imagine his motives for a move like this.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 01:10:18 AM by G-Bee »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2010, 02:19:34 AM »
hey, what happened to your old account?

So Much Style

« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2010, 06:18:32 AM »
LOL @ lunatic still throwin out the "we's"
So much style back at it again

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2010, 06:19:15 AM »
If I don't buy Knoc album, that's half his sales gone
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

dubsmith nz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2010, 06:27:30 PM »

One day I tried to log in and I was randomly banned, Rud said it didn't show up on the system and they couldn't figure out how to lift it. Thought it was an IP situation but even when I moved to another country I couldn't log in or access it from my laptop. Finally thought I might as well just make a new account!

Can't remember if it was you or Vader that sent me the link to Erotic D's mixtape, appreciate that,haven't had net access at home for a month or so so haven't been able to download it yet, looking forward to it though.

Good to be back  8)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2010, 02:10:55 AM »

One day I tried to log in and I was randomly banned, Rud said it didn't show up on the system and they couldn't figure out how to lift it. Thought it was an IP situation but even when I moved to another country I couldn't log in or access it from my laptop. Finally thought I might as well just make a new account!

Can't remember if it was you or Vader that sent me the link to Erotic D's mixtape, appreciate that,haven't had net access at home for a month or so so haven't been able to download it yet, looking forward to it though.

Good to be back  8)
looks like your old account got banned then, wtf :P

yeah i sent you the link, you're welcome ;)
welcome back, you're a nice poster :)