Author Topic: So I learned today..  (Read 647 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
So I learned today..
« on: October 05, 2010, 04:09:51 PM »
.. the reason that people are Pro-Abortion is becuz the baby does not show up on the Ultra-sound until 3 months.

Say it ain't so. Please tell me I'm misinformed.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: So I learned today..
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 05:47:33 PM »
You're misinformed. 

Blasphemy

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 06:04:23 PM »
I'm actually Anti-Abortion at heart, but I support Pro-Choice because as a Anarchist it's not limiting decisions. Being Pro-Choice doesn't automatically mean kill the baby, it just leaves the option of exterminating the pregnancy. If the person is ok with that, then so be it (I have my own personal reasons on Anti-Abortion but that's my business).

Really people should stop this debate and push for better contraceptives and better Birth-Control. I mean obviously programs to help stop underage sex, but the main point they should really emphasis better Safe-Sex programs, better Free Clinics to help produce Condoms and birth Control and more info on peoples rights to get this help to prevent STDS and pregnancy.

And for the Record, I'm not Anti-Abortion because of some bullshit like It's Gods way, or The Kid might feel pain. What ever u do with ur body I don't give a fuck. If you're my bitch though, I aint gonna be getting ur ass Pregnant 4 shit, less I know were gonna take care of it. Won't be any accident neither.

anyways essientially the Idea of Pro-Choice and Anti-Abortion is basically just eliminating the Option. I think the Option it's self is just a last resort 2 someone fucking up majorly in the bed (No Condoms, no pills, not a fuckin thing).

lol don't want a baby get ur fucking tubes tied. Hell the idea of freezing my sperm in a sperm bank (private not public) for  future use has crossed my mind. Essentially getting a Vasectomy (which themselves can be reversed in either case). Just so I can Orgy my ass off until either I die off from HIV, AIDS or any other New Diseases that me and/or the 400 Hookers carry.

Take notes of that last 1.That's for the Make a Wish Foundation niggaz, I get Cancer u know what to do. DubCC orgy 2  celebrate.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2010, 10:30:59 PM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2010, 05:04:41 AM »
Queen, NIK, Radiotube, Enyce... Are that enough arguments for pro- abortion or should I continue  ???

Anunikke

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2010, 08:24:17 AM »
Queen, NIK, Radiotube, Enyce... Are that enough arguments for pro- abortion or should I continue  ???
No but it would interesting to see what percentage of dubcc members should have been aborted.

Fraxxx

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2010, 04:08:16 PM »
I'm actually Anti-Abortion at heart, but I support Pro-Choice because as a Anarchist it's not limiting decisions. Being Pro-Choice doesn't automatically mean kill the baby, it just leaves the option of exterminating the pregnancy. If the person is ok with that, then so be it (I have my own personal reasons on Anti-Abortion but that's my business).

Really people should stop this debate and push for better contraceptives and better Birth-Control. I mean obviously programs to help stop underage sex, but the main point they should really emphasis better Safe-Sex programs, better Free Clinics to help produce Condoms and birth Control and more info on peoples rights to get this help to prevent STDS and pregnancy.

And for the Record, I'm not Anti-Abortion because of some bullshit like It's Gods way, or The Kid might feel pain. What ever u do with ur body I don't give a fuck. If you're my bitch though, I aint gonna be getting ur ass Pregnant 4 shit, less I know were gonna take care of it. Won't be any accident neither.

anyways essientially the Idea of Pro-Choice and Anti-Abortion is basically just eliminating the Option. I think the Option it's self is just a last resort 2 someone fucking up majorly in the bed (No Condoms, no pills, not a fuckin thing).

lol don't want a baby get ur fucking tubes tied. Hell the idea of freezing my sperm in a sperm bank (private not public) for  future use has crossed my mind. Essentially getting a Vasectomy (which themselves can be reversed in either case). Just so I can Orgy my ass off until either I die off from HIV, AIDS or any other New Diseases that me and/or the 400 Hookers carry.

Take notes of that last 1.That's for the Make a Wish Foundation niggaz, I get Cancer u know what to do. DubCC orgy 2  celebrate.

+1! But regarding the orgy, keep in mind DubCC is all dudes! ;D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Blasphemy

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2010, 04:18:41 PM »

+1! But regarding the orgy, keep in mind DubCC is all dudes! ;D
Who said the 400 Hookers were just for me?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2010, 04:43:26 PM »
Well its good to know that is not the reason. Becuz I thought the Pro-Choice argument was cuz of rape, medical reasons ect.. but I'm being told I was misinformed. That really is not the reason, the reason is becuz.. the baby doesn't show formation in the mother's stomach until 3 months, so that 'means' there is no baby in there and aborting it is legal. But I'm glad I came to Dubcc and found that, that, is also misinformation. 'mazing.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2010, 04:52:08 PM »
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/prenatal-care/PR00112/NSECTIONGROUP=2

From 8 weeks you basically have a baby, people can cut it anyway they like, but at this point, indeed just before even, as i think it's 7 weeks is the maximum before surgical abortion, to put it they have to suck the babies brains out, but somehow it's acceptable without any but's because the child is not in the outside world yet.

Now of course I am vehemently against it typically, but think that if the woman is at risk from pregnancy either because of a physical reason, or she is psychologically deeply unstable and is trying to harm herself and the baby, or indeed if someone got raped, then these should be extenuating circumstances.

However as for this notion that oh I couldn't support a baby, so I am going to have an abortion, utter bullshit, when millions of people would dearly love to have a baby and want to raise a baby since for whatever reason they can't have their own. So if they can't support the child, fine, give it to someone else.

Secondly, the effect that an abortion can have on a woman mentally and physically, can be devastating, not to mention what this does to create a hormonal imbalance and with this massively increases the likelihood of cancer.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 04:53:47 PM by virtuoso »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2010, 05:03:53 PM »
The baby has a heartbeat at 18 days!! At 21 the blood starts pumping. Like around 42 days or somethang the skeleton is fully formed. You know, I mean sperm itself... ya know... sperm IS life.

If the woman is at a health risk, okay, get some papers signed, do the procedure. Shit should not be a legal free - for - all.

Rape... well yeah, get the case going, clearly, there shouldn't be no rape going on, but I mean the system is so leaneit on the punishment. I mean jailtime for rape? I mean it's just another life, TV, food, medical, other people, other inmates is still company... have punishment like being burned alive for raping somebody, I bet you the number of rapes would decrease.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 05:08:30 PM by QuietTruth »

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2010, 06:13:43 PM »
The baby has a heartbeat at 18 days!! At 21 the blood starts pumping. Like around 42 days or somethang the skeleton is fully formed. You know, I mean sperm itself... ya know... sperm IS life.
So the egg isn't?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2010, 06:26:49 PM »
So the egg isn't?
Yes.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2010, 06:36:33 PM »
Hahah reading this bitch ass conversation gave me a fuccin headache. No wonder I'm pro death.