Author Topic: "X Is top 5 Dead or Alive"  (Read 406 times)

Al Bundy

Re: "X Is top 5 Dead or Alive"
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2010, 07:46:08 PM »
For real, that shouldn't be a groundbreaking discovery.

But I know what you're poking at ikke. & there is a thing called common sense. Debating whose the best with the best rappers is one thing. Trying to argue that Lil' B & Rick Ross are good rappers is a complete other lmfao.

::)

Anunikke

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2010, 06:47:58 AM »

But I know what you're poking at ikke. & there is a thing called common sense. Debating whose the best with the best rappers is one thing. Trying to argue that Lil' B & Rick Ross are good rappers is a complete other lmfao.
So what you really meant was:

it's all personal taste and opinion, unless your personal taste and opinion are different from mine

Will_B

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2010, 07:11:36 AM »
I'm not into making lists as musical taste is so subjective. However, out of the dudes I dig as rappers I know WC, Kurupt and Pac could be said as nominations. So you got 2 alive 1 dead there for consideration. P.s. I'd put forward Quik if the topic was top living artists in general. :-*

Will_B

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2010, 07:15:06 AM »
Oh and Brotha Lynch Hung as dude of the year :)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2010, 02:47:53 PM »

So what you really meant was:

it's all personal taste and opinion, unless your personal taste and opinion are different from mine

Ehh, more like if you're going to force to cut the greatest list of all time down to five, with a bunch of rappers that make great music, you're wasting your time because I think Eminem is in there & you might not think that. & then you might think Rakim should be in the top 5 and I might not think that.

But if you're going to say Crooked I can't rap & Rick Ross is clearly better than him, you're just fuckin' stupid lol.

Like I'm not a very big fan of Biggie Smalls, but I'm not blinded by bias enough to say Lil' Wayne >>> Biggie Smalls because my "dislike" for Biggie is so great I'm just lying to myself to feel better. I can admit he's better than 99% of anybody to ever rap, but that doesn't mean I like him & it doesn't mean I'm going to say Lil' B is more entertaining lol.