Author Topic: YoungCrookedI aka Ferhat sending me disturbing messages (Crooked I groupie)  (Read 1117 times)

OG Hack Wilson

where does the name Ferhat come from
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sikotic™

Oh i forgot im conversating with harvad students in here, my bad...tanner you are the man for releasing fucked up songs that nobody needs. thanks again buddy. ;D

2DOG: Scratch that 2pac tat on your fuckin body away, that is disrespectful against that legend, because a snitch bitch ass BADBOY LOVER can´t have a 2pac tat, so go and tat puffy´s face on your dirty lil punk ass. thanks homie for your time here. ;)
The funny thing about this post is he actually took the time to edit it. Meaning, he actually put effort in IMPROVING it and it's still borderline incoherent.

Are you by any chance related to enyce?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

YoungCrookedI

prove it that you have this song bitch!!!!!!!!!!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

YoungCrookedI

like i said this is tanner you son of a biatch...your mother sucks dicks for free and she proud of it. bitch as petey i hope you will the whore son award.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
like i said this is tanner you son of a biatch...your mother sucks dicks for free and she proud of it. bitch as petey i hope you will the whore son award.
Awesome post.

OG Hack Wilson

Awesome post.
i second this
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

whoa. just whoa. i mean , my english isn´t perfect and all but...damn son.

and the anger. i can feel the hate through the monitor . love is not in the air.

Blood$

HAHAHA

it's just too funny to imagine this homo actually sitting there typing all of this, you look American homie where's your English at?  8)

YoungCrookedI

comon man just because i forgot to type win in my fuckin sentence because of my anger, you fuckin cocksuckers your mother,father,uncle,untie etc. sucks dicks in hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blood$

comon man just because i forgot to type win in my fuckin sentence because of my anger, you fuckin cocksuckers your mother,father,uncle,untie etc. sucks dicks in hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well at least you now admit that you have anger problems, why is that? and btw nice annunciation on "Auntie" fuckboy  :P

does mommy give you that haircut once a month?

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

HAhahahahahahah another bitch Wigger gets ethered.  Hahahahahahahaa!!!!

DTG Entertainment

This dude just fucking called me to tell me I don't have a "Boss and A Gangsta". LOL.