Author Topic: Pet Birds  (Read 660 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Pet Birds
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2010, 05:22:25 PM »
You only have one bird? And that one bird lays eggs? I thought they have to have sex. Hmmm, that shit is crazy, real real crazy.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2010, 05:24:22 PM »
You only have one bird? And that one bird lays eggs? I thought they have to have sex. Hmmm, that shit is crazy, real real crazy.

lol, another quotable from QT

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2010, 05:25:35 PM »
A female bird's eggs cannot be fertile unless she has had sex with a male bird of the same species.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2010, 05:30:20 PM »
A female bird's eggs cannot be fertile unless she has had sex with a male bird of the same species.

key word: fertile. Think about it for a few minutes....

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2010, 05:34:02 PM »
Okay my bad.. its just, there's a poor bird, dead, right now.. you know?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2010, 05:39:50 PM »
birdy style  8)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2010, 05:46:05 PM »
My girl has a parrotlet...u gotta take em outta the cage erday n let em b free....

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2010, 05:53:53 PM »
She wouldn't come out. Only like twice she did.

Petey, yours come out?

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2010, 05:59:42 PM »
I remember I had a couple parakeets.  There was a broken opening in the cage.  One day I had the birds outside in the cage and one got away.  A couple weeks later, the lone parakeet died from loneliness.  :(

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2010, 06:07:24 PM »
I remember I had a couple parakeets.  There was a broken opening in the cage.  One day I had the birds outside in the cage and one got away.  A couple weeks later, the lone parakeet died from loneliness.  :(

:( I'm sorry. So they really could die from loneliness? Oh my God, maybe that was it. How sad.

I heard parakeets won't talk though, if there's more than one of them. Is that true?

StevenQBosell

« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2010, 06:11:28 PM »

:( I'm sorry. So they really could die from loneliness? Oh my God, maybe that was it. How sad.

I heard parakeets won't talk though, if there's more than one of them. Is that true?

Not dissing, just really asking; are you really this sensitive?

G-Funk

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2010, 06:13:51 PM »

Yes they can die from loneliness. And I've heard that parakeets can talk if there is more than one, but it's best to start out with one that will talk first if you're gonna add another one.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2010, 06:14:47 PM »

Not dissing, just really asking; are you really this sensitive?

I'm sayin'..: Oh my God, how sad.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2010, 06:16:25 PM »

Yes they can die from loneliness. And I've heard that parakeets can talk if there is more than one, but it's best to start out with one that will talk first if you're gonna add another one.

Ah ha, I see.

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2010, 06:22:20 PM »
It coulda been a number of things, man. Those birds aren't very tough so the littlest things can cause them to kill over. Maybe the bread only caused malnutrition. Like everyone else was saying, lonliness coulda drove it crazy. One way to keep a bird from being lonley if you dont wanna get another bird is to buy it a mirror and put it in the cage. They think its another bird and it keeps them company. The cold weather could of made it catch pneumonia. Birds under stress from new surroundings get heart attacks it coulda been anything. Sorry to hear about that though.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE