Author Topic: what the game needs...MAX B  (Read 171 times)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what the game needs...MAX B
« on: October 07, 2010, 12:06:16 AM »
good mourning from Amsterdam dub brothas and sistas.......just wondering how yall feel about the artist Max b?personally i think he is what the rap game is missing..the guy is entertaining and funny as hell.and when i took the time to here his music..i was very impressed...free max b yall.

Blood$

Re: what the game needs...MAX B
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 09:48:20 AM »
I always liked dude even back when he was with Byrdgang, he was pretty much the only dude I actually felt had talent besides Stack Bundles the way he would switch up his singing/rapping and he always had a wide variety of beats to flow over

I love his mixtapes and all, but he has a lack of original tracks... FREE BIGGAVELI!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 08:24:10 AM »
definetly missing the wave.

owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

DJSpin

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 03:29:34 PM »
max b is the only person i listen to other than dj quik and whatever west coast g funk era i am stuck in...  Max the first artist some Black Star that got my hyped for some new music

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 09:19:59 PM »
BigaVel waz that nigga.  I aint really used 2 fuck wit Max B like that becuz sum1 told me he waz wack and was tryna be like Pac.  But then I heard tha nigga`s music and style and was impressed.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2010, 06:08:27 AM »
BigaVel waz that nigga.  I aint really used 2 fuck wit Max B like that becuz sum1 told me he waz wack and was tryna be like Pac.  But then I heard tha nigga`s music and style and was impressed.
Homie u flip floping like a fish out of water. :laugh:

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2010, 08:29:56 PM »
BigaVel waz that nigga.  I aint really used 2 fuck wit Max B like that becuz sum1 told me he waz wack and was tryna be like Pac.  But then I heard tha nigga`s music and style and was impressed.

?

i've never made a comment about Max B until this year or last (but i think it wuz last).  it was a positive remark at that, plus RadioTube! Vol.1 got a Max B track on it.  it just sounds like u wanted 2 use that metaphor on somebody.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2010, 08:42:03 PM »
simile

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2010, 11:33:21 PM »
BigaVel waz that nigga.  I aint really used 2 fuck wit Max B like that becuz sum1 told me he waz wack and was tryna be like Pac.  But then I heard tha nigga`s music and style and was impressed.

?

i've never made a comment about Max B until this year or last (but i think it wuz last).  it was a positive remark at that, plus RadioTube! Vol.1 got a Max B track on it.  it just sounds like u wanted 2 use that metaphor on somebody.

simile.