Author Topic: A man of with a lot of wisdom (Nega Sikotic) said this to me...  (Read 2591 times)

westsiderider323

Re: A man of with a lot of wisdom (Nega Sikotic) said this to me...
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2010, 10:55:36 AM »
can´t spell my sentence without THE ES;

this will be my last post to your cocksuckers; fuck all you bitches who against me. ;D

didnt you already say that before?

Anunikke

« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2010, 11:03:34 AM »

this will be my last post to your cocksuckers; fuck all you bitches who against me. ;D

Yes but people usually don't understand him the first time.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2010, 11:04:19 AM »

yep he did lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Blasphemy

« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2010, 02:27:51 PM »

yep he did lol

lol that's fail. Seriously I wouldn't be amazed if he moonlights as Crooked Is personal Fluffer

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2010, 02:46:13 PM »

yep he did lol

lol that's fail. Seriously I wouldn't be amazed if he moonlights as Crooked Is personal Fluffer

i would say so but Ferhat Brutal lives in Germany     
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Fraxxx

« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2010, 04:34:46 PM »
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2010, 10:05:22 PM »
this will be my last post to your cocksuckers; fuck all you bitch who against me. ;D

Learn English, and get to da choppa!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xs_OacEq2Sk?fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Xs_OacEq2Sk?fs=1</a>
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

acgrundy

« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2010, 10:38:27 PM »
I have 1000% more respect for someone who likes music from 95 over music from today.  Music from today is complete and total garbage.  I would rather listen to Euro wiggers try and speak ebonics over listening to todays rap music.

Elano

« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2010, 10:54:07 PM »
MAYBE YOU´RE PINK....
no, he's just a punk  :D

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2010, 11:37:13 PM »
MAYBE YOU´RE PINK....

I've never dissed you. Why are you dissing me?

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2010, 12:05:36 AM »
MAYBE YOU´RE PINK....
no, he's just a punk  :D

can you not read your fuckin punk????

you loser from cleveland, livin in your moms basement, gettin busted for peddling exstacy on school grounds and got expelled from school & gettin in trouble with the police for assaulting a dog MAKES YOU NOT A GANGSTA.

and if Nega Sikotic got a lot of wisdom then what the hell you got? i bet nothing. you fuckin cocksucker from Tenneessee.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 12:11:07 AM by YoungCrookedI »

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2010, 12:52:39 AM »
MAYBE YOU´RE PINK....

can you not read your fuckin punk????

you loser from cleveland, livin in your moms basement, gettin busted for peddling exstacy on school grounds and got expelled from school & gettin in trouble with the police for assaulting a dog MAKES YOU NOT A GANGSTA.

and if Nega Sikotic got a lot of wisdom then what the hell you got? i bet nothing. you fuckin cocksucker from Tenneessee.

Nothing you say matters, euro weirdo.

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2010, 12:54:59 AM »
Nega Sikotic, although not as smart as me, is practically a genius.

Real shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2010, 12:57:57 AM »
Nega Sikotic, although not as smart as me, is practically a genius.

Real shit.

This.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2010, 01:11:01 AM »
I just wanted to bring back my old Death Row style groupie ether, for a moment if I may. I haven't E-Thugged in sometime, so I maybe a bit rusty like Crooked I, but here goes nothing....

First and foremost,
Young Crooked I. I didn't get busted for E, I got busted for various pills such as Adderall, Welbutrin XL, and other shit. I guess now, we know what drug you want to do when you suck dick.

Secondly, I've never fingered a dog and I never hope or dream of fingering one. I guess we now know what you and John Hyland do in your spare time. I can imagine you putting on some Crooked I - preferably "Me and My Dogg"while lighting some candles, worshiping Dominic, and then finger fucking your dog since your obsessed with the fact.

Third, I want to know who the fuck taught you English man. I really want to know because I would request that their teaching license get revoked, unless they were teaching a class for "Special" students.

Fourth, listen you gay euro-wigger, can't you make up your mind about leaving a thread? You've changed your time more times than Game when it comes to beef. For Godsakes, make a choice and live with it.

Fifth, I suspect you and your friends go to a lot of raves. One looks like a male stripper, the other looks like he's faded out of his fucking mind. I'd have to be as well, if I was hanging around a euro wigger who always pestered people for "Still An MC OG".

Six, Effex banned the words "Still An MC" from The Boss Board due to you. I'm honestly surprised he hasn't banned you, the only reason I believe he hasn't is so you don't kill yourself.

Seventh, You're a fucking euro wigger, why the fuck am I responding to you? Shit, it's 4:08 in the morning. I guess I really had nothing better to do.