Author Topic: A man of with a lot of wisdom (Nega Sikotic) said this to me...  (Read 2624 times)

YoungCrookedI

Re: A man of with a lot of wisdom (Nega Sikotic) said this to me...
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2010, 02:02:53 AM »
^^^ that´s fuckin right you got nothing better to do, because you livin your fuckin sulky life in Tenneessee. Please do us a Favor and put a pumpgun in your mouth and push that button immediately. If not then your fuckin dirty hoe mum will do it because her fuckin cheap ass kilo,tanner, fuckin wanna be thug always jerk´s on her mum´s fuckin dog. GET A LIFE YOUR DIRTY LITTLE STANKIN WHORE KKK REDNECK SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is fuckin Tanner:

That is fuckin Tanner at work:

Fuckin bitch is mad, because i didn´t bought "The Untouchable" album, but this Punk never got this.

Sikotic™

« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2010, 02:05:16 AM »
Tanner is a Boss.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2010, 02:16:49 AM »
Tanner is a Boss.

Nah he´s a slave and im wondering what´s your role ??? are you not his dirty bitch like he´s a slavebitch?

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2010, 02:27:53 AM »
Wow, dude even got a fuckyou list :o C'mon man, that's too harsh :-\
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 02:30:17 AM by still not decided »

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2010, 02:29:10 AM »
Tanner is a Boss.

Nah he´s a slave and im wondering what´s your role ??? are you not his dirty bitch like he´s a slavebitch?
Why would I be his slave you dirty euro-trash scum? I only stated that I respect him. You took offense to my comment which has led for me to forever hate you like 70% of Europeans on here minus Ikke, still not decided, Leggy and Elano to name a few. Do me a favor and choke on a turd until you asphyxiate.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2010, 02:31:48 AM »
Hey guys, I feel sorry for the dude. His bitchass is the only one who doesn't have Im Still A MC OG, the one were Crooked is wearing a blue Dodgers hat, lets post it for him. What do you guys think??

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2010, 02:32:32 AM »
Tanner is a Boss.

Why would I be his slave you dirty euro-trash scum? I only stated that I respect him. You took offense to my comment which has led for me to forever hate you like 70% of Europeans on here minus Ikke, still not decided, Leggy and Elano to name a few. Do me a favor and choke on a turd until you asphyxiate.

cry lil baby cry.... :'(

Sikotic™

« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM »
Hey guys, I feel sorry for the dude. His bitchass is the only one who doesn't have Im Still A MC OG, the one were Crooked is wearing a blue Dodgers hat, lets post it for him. What do you guys think??
it would be great if we all took pics with it and sent it to him.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2010, 02:33:38 AM »

you ain´t got shit, fuck u.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2010, 02:34:34 AM »
it would be great if we all took pics with it and sent it to him.

send me your mum nude pics and i will sell it to your redneck uncle.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2010, 02:34:49 AM »
Tanner is a Boss.

Stop giving Euros a bad name you asswipe.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2010, 02:37:48 AM »
Tanner is a Boss.

Much respect, and don't mind him, Sik. English isn't his native language, so I think all the insults might be his way of praising us.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2010, 02:42:24 AM »
Tanner is a Boss.

Much respect, and don't mind him, Sik. English isn't his native language, so I think all the insults might be his way of praising us.

FUCK YOUR LIFE AND I FISTED YOUR MUM WITH THIS HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2010, 02:43:44 AM »
Tanner is a Boss.

Stop giving Euros a bad name you asswipe.

You typin here and that´s a bad move for the fuckin euros...

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2010, 02:48:42 AM »
Tanner is a Boss.

FUCK YOUR LIFE AND I FISTED YOUR MUM WITH THIS HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/6561/fucktannerkiloormadhate.jpg <----- LMFAO @ the title

I love you like Crooked I loves album delays, now give me a hug. :)