Author Topic: Coolest thing about christmas  (Read 332 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Coolest thing about christmas
« on: December 20, 2002, 12:41:48 AM »
the single most coolest thing about christmas is.....

...not the gifts
...not the food
...not the shopping
...not the entertainment
...not even the family time

the tightest thing about christmas is that people who don't even believe in christianity celebrate our  holiday

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

Re:Coolest thing about christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2002, 12:53:03 AM »
ha, yeah that is pretty cool.  worldwide, baby.

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2002, 02:00:32 AM »
I dont know.. I feel that kinds takes away from tha actual meaning of christmas. It's like people are just doing tha christmas thang cuz everybody else does it. People thinking it's Santa Claus' birthday.

And if you really think about it... It seems like they use Christmas to brain wash people. Both tha Economy and the Religion... Preyin on lil kids to fatten their wallets and their religious dominance.

And anywayz.. only people who arent cristians and celebrate christmas are tha dumb ass people who dont believe in anything else. Anyone who believes another religion wouldn't celebrate Christmas.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2002, 02:02:41 AM by Don_Chronelius_909 »

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2002, 02:23:07 AM »
To tell you the truth,

My favorite thing about christmas is the lights.

I like to take a drive around my town and check out all the Christmas lights that people have put up. It just makes me smile  :)

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2002, 02:25:49 AM »
yeah, those are cool too.  I put my tree up a couple days ago, and it's cool sittin' in the dark staring at the lights.  

Woodrow

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2002, 02:29:18 AM »
Fresh!

How big is your tree? I didn't put one up this year, beacuse Im headed to Mexico in a day, but I REALLY missed it. It just dosen't feel like christmas w/o a tree...

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2002, 02:58:08 AM »
I got a Plastic Tree...

But tha peice that hold it up broke.. so we bought another one... only thing is tha piece we bought is for a real tree.. so it doesn't really hold it up.. so we had to improvise and used a roll of tiolet paper so that it would fit right.

My mom hooked it up this year though.. it looks bad.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2002, 11:06:44 PM »
Jews don't celebrate christmas...We have Hannukah muthafuckaz!...LoL

Suga Foot

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2002, 11:10:34 PM »
Well I'm not Christian but we celebtrate Christmas.  It's just a fun family time for giving.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2002, 11:41:01 PM »
Well I'm not Christian but we celebtrate Christmas.  It's just a fun family time for giving.  

what are u?

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2002, 11:49:38 PM »
That's cool, I don't take it as no kind of offense when other people celebrate it, I'm happy they could get somethin' good out of our religion.  We believe Christ was born to bless everybody.

Man, I got a 7 and a half foot fake tree.  Last year, I went out and bought it after my dad died, then, I forgot how big it was.  I started putting it together and was like "WHEN THE HELL DOES THIS THING END!" LOL  After I was done, I was like "DAMN THATS GANGSTA"  The tree is huge, yall.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2002, 12:16:50 AM »
i obviously dont celebrate the religious aspect of christmas, but i do buy gifts for my friends....and i enjoy the lights in my area...its beautiful....especially a white christmas
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Instant_Killa

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2002, 01:24:11 AM »
when i was little about 6 or 7, i always wanted to bring home a christmas tree so that i could celebrate it, light the tree up and decorate my house, even when i was in india for vacation once...lol i remember that we got a tree once at my grand parents place, and we lit it up i think and wished all the folks a happy christmas, even tho we were sikhs....i was brought up watching lots of cartoons, so everytime there was christmas, in dubai they had special christmas movies and cartoons, so we would get a cake sometimes and just have a little family celebration in the family, i liked watching the cartoons and santa and thinkin about the presents...

but now a days i don really care much abouut christmas

peace

closetothalimit

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2002, 02:42:23 AM »

im an athesist and thus find no religious meaning around christmas, however i respect the religious beliefs of my friends and family, most being christian and thus willing to celebrate christmas when with them, its just outta respect.

EM28

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2002, 11:25:06 PM »
Jews don't celebrate christmas...We have Hannukah muthafuckaz!...LoL

lol, yeah you guys have 8 crazy nights.