Author Topic: Lets Have It Out Now....  (Read 400 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re:Lets Have It Out Now....
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2002, 10:44:08 PM »
CLIPSE ARE YEARS AHEAD OF OUTKAST LYRICALLY!?!  your statements are getting more and more far fetched. explain your logic behind this because i'd love to hear it. peace

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2002, 12:06:54 AM »
Usually SGV your on point with hip hop and shit but saying Clipse is better is  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Lyrically Clipse is aight but Outkast is on another level. I love Outkast and I put them above all those peeps u mentioned, like someone said before, UGK is the only ones that can match em but everyone else is  ::) ::) ::)

I dont know, I respect your opinion though, I guess Iam gonna have to break out ATLiens and then listen to the clipse
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

S.G.V.

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2002, 12:55:53 PM »
ok...so its like 10 on 1...lemme explain my statement...dre comes with some lyrical shit sometimes...big boi doesnt...both of the clipse come with good wordplay and metaphors...to me theyd smash on outkast easily...really what has outkast dropped that was a lyrical gem?...ive never heard one song from them that made me go  :o lyrically that is...what i find funny tho...just cuz i dont like tupac but i like puffy...that means im not a hip hop head?...shit...puffy is 10x more real than pac ever was...mister mc new york reppin california love..lmao...but back to outkast...Pusha T has more skill than Dre...thats for damn sure...Malice hed tear up Big Boi...thats a given...i know one thing...if the clipse wouldve came up without the neptunes everyone would have a different view of them...and yall know that...cuz everyone hates the neptunes and theyre affiliates...plus yall aint really heard the clipse cuz u dont give em a chance...just cuz theyre new doesnt mean they cant smash on outkast...

[Malice]
Whoa...Yeah...Malicious...Yeah
I heard they snitchin' on a player man say it aint so
Even as a young'n they consigned me to blow
Witches claims why I'm worth my weight in gold
While they was taking baby steps from an 8th to an O
Word in the streets that can envy as me
Enough ice on that watch to make a nigga lose sleep
Magnified face help the bitch see clearly
9 on the waist hit the bitch up severely
I'm know for the flip of that coke I ener
I'm heavy in the street like the 7 series Bimma
Man, hit 'em with the Nina man
Or that 4/5th guaranteed to lean ya man (Whoa)
I'm the reason that your block is vacant
Malicious will hit ya just to make a statement
Bitch! Clipse and Cash Money who aint rich
Don't compare me to you nigga you aint this (Whoa)

[Malice]
Wheter they gag me bound me hollow point round me (I feel ya)
Dump me off the side of a bridge and drown me (uh huh)
Spare my family the details on how they found me (yes)
Vigil by candle light and gather round me (farewell)
And talk about how I would lounge with fly women
How I was flossing in clubs in fine linen (preach on)
Hopping in them ill whips with chrome spinning
Malice was true to the game for 9 innings (ha ha ha)
We love sinning but now I answer for that
Apologize to my fam I got you all dressing in black (I hear ya)
A long line family and friends they signing in
My niece singing solo organs and violins (yea)
Wife in her black veil hands flooded with diamonds (ha ha ha)
Remaining calm under each arms my children
Daddys in a better place entering golden doors (talk to me)
With ivory all white pillars and marble floors (yow)
Brand new physical frame with no flaws
On my throne thats guarded by angels with 4-4's (yea)
Terror retaliate show em how real it be
A split second 'fore you blazed they probably thought you was me (preach on)
Returning on some Crow shit let em know shit
They mess with the wrong click quick to blow shit (yea)
Yall know who owned this so they end my career
But still I put my tag on this earth Malice was here (I feel ya)

S.G.V.

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2002, 12:57:34 PM »
Malice
Yo yo, I got a love for small lawns and hair pin triggers
Dare niggas third in my crew, it's known killers
Model hoes that blow with hour glass figures
We live for raw sex and 80 proof liquors
Run, walk, and crawl for catching hot balls
From my dogs who take game while smoking lock jaws
Why burn your mouth in the name of cheat talk
Be prepared to change your tune by the time my heat spark
After dark get your crew for me is a cake walk
And I love rap records with lots of gun talk
It's day time two both pies on waist sides
Can't trace, I hop back crimson lake sides
I make five which is why y'all hate
I got dark skin, jet black bitches with jade eyes
We wildin out, hang them high, and dry them out
I do them type of things y'all niggas is lying bout
My speech is the reason my race is dying out
So I pray to God the same time I'm pulling the iron out
We rock stars, smoke red, mixed with lobster
We Jamaican sexing, pillow talking, and pop trois
In pasta, look, you wanna be a mobster
On stage recipient of a nice guy
Malicious nigga y'all cats fictitious
When the shit hits, it's how you know we mean business

Pusha T
Now blessed with the finer things, in my years designer names
Parking my ride sideways in fire lanes
See it's kinda strange from have-not, to now have
If I flip and I wreck my whip and now laugh
Went from restless, to guess list
Diamonds and necklace, 500 S's, 100 miles and reckless
Except this, we wanna burn you out
Team feed up, or speed up, you know my style
Like shots, through, the room, clap, clap
Yo my crew, move, the room, it's like that
And if you feel, you wanna resume, than write back
But yo, I hope y'all know we strike back
Now you exhale, I'm Nextel, two less shells
And get to let the market at, cassettes sell
I used to be in a storm, now I'm sipping Gennycong
Flips be, owning the streets, yo through an intercom
« Last Edit: December 21, 2002, 12:58:30 PM by S.G.V. »

S.G.V.

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2002, 01:01:02 PM »
ive personally never heard anything close to that comin outta outkasts mouth...oh and someone said that on that list only UGK can fuck with outkast...have u ever heard Paul Wall or Chamillion?..probably not...so dont speak on em...cuz theyll blaze anyone in the south...hey i know just like tupac and nas im one of the only people to not like outkast...and i know yall are gonna defend outkast to death...but its all good...yall like what yall like i like what i like...and i dont like outkast...period...bashin my vailidity isnt gonna change that....

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2002, 01:47:30 PM »
Just wondering, when you say rapper/group #1 will "blaze" or "smash" rapper/group #2, what does that mean?  
They would beat them in a battle, a freestyle battle, make a better album...?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2002, 03:30:37 PM »
we're not bashing your validity. you're doing that yourself. i swear you only hear what you want to hear. you make broad ass generalizations by saying "yall haven't heard clipse" maybe you should get the facts before stating bullshit. i like clipse, I OWN THE FUCKING CD. I OWN NERD. neptunes can put together a dope beat. grindin was one of my favorite songs this year. and now your sayin that dre has skill and big boi doesn't? HOLY SHIT!!! the other day you were saying the EXACT OPPOSITE. remember when you say that they should break up because at least big boi still had some skills? do you see why people aren't taking what you say serious. you contradict yourself all the time. we're not the ones taking away your credibility, you're doing it yourself.

as for the pac and puffy thing, pac repped where he was at. when he was at his peak he was pretty much the king of L.A. you want him to rep new york?  however, i really did enjoy your statement that puffy was 10x more real than pac. at least you're entertaining. peace

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2002, 03:37:57 PM »
ever since i heard comin out hard i knew nobody else in the south could touch 8ball and mjg.

if only outkast still put it down like southerplayallisticcadillacmuzik..
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2002, 04:11:17 PM »
Every Outkast album is a classic...

S.G.V.

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2002, 05:42:25 PM »
when i say smash or blaze i mean in a battle...i dont compare people with records cuz to me a record could be pumped with tons of money and time that it becomes perfect...anyway guy...where did i once say that big boi didnt have skill?...u r just makin things up as u go along huh?...i never said big boi was lyrical...skill to me could be flow, lyrics, creativity etc...to me big boi has one of the best flows in the game...but he has not lyrical skill whatsoever...i still think hes better than dre...and as for pac and puff...pac seemed to never rep the real place he was from...he never nationally repped: New York, Baltimore or Marin City...in turn he hood hopped to Oakland and Los Angeles...which basically got him killed....and puff is realer...puff never claimed to be something he wasnt...he never said he was a good mc...he never claims to write his own lyrics...he rhymes about money n shit cuz thats what he knows...so what makes puff fake?...while pac went to an acting high school, danced background, always brought up his criminal history...when he never got arrested until he became a rapper...conincidence?...think not...but pac never brought any of the real shit up...he just put on a show for the media...if im not mistaken wasnt it pac who said "this is all for sales?" or "this is not real life?"....yea he was so damn real  ::)...and btw...im done with this thread...i explained my points on why i think the clipse would take out outkast...u dont like it too bad....deal with it

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2002, 07:04:58 PM »
well you've tried to take the topic's focus away from the point. point is you diss outkast because of what they wear. you've contradicted yourself numerous times when you defend yourself. judging someones talent based on clothes they wear is ignorant and narrow minded. i could care less who you think is more talented and more real, because your opinion is based on narrow minded bullshit. so i'm glad you're ending this topic. if you were smart you would have ended it a long time ago before you really started looking like an ass. peace...guy

S.G.V.

« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2002, 10:19:44 PM »
^^one last time...this whole thread wasnt about the clothes...u tried to exploit that in an attempt to look like a cool guy...but i explained myself with every shitty curve u threw...so what i base my opinion on me liking dre or not by what clothes he wears?...if u think im narrow minded its all good...like i said i really could give a fuck what u think...in the end i know i didnt come out lookin like an ass...u were the one swingin on everybodies nuts(including mines)....this is now locked