Author Topic: sean price asks kid cudi fans to kill themselves  (Read 534 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: sean price asks kid cudi fans to kill themselves
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2010, 12:01:52 PM »
Speaking of Cudi, what's the word on Man on the Moon II? "Erase Me" came out like a month ago, felt it, been bumping it. We need a new song lol.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2010, 02:48:51 PM »
I don't care that he's not a great rapper, I just prefer he didn't talk about his material like it's superior than hip-hop.  He shit talks hip-hop when that's what allowed people to recognize him.  Plus, either duke has always been an asshole or his marketing team has failed him and/or the fame has really changed him cause duke is coming off as pompous as ever in recent interviews.  He's too big for his birches.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2010, 06:21:37 PM »
I don't care that he's not a great rapper, I just prefer he didn't talk about his material like it's superior than hip-hop.  He shit talks hip-hop when that's what allowed people to recognize him.  Plus, either duke has always been an asshole or his marketing team has failed him and/or the fame has really changed him cause duke is coming off as pompous as ever in recent interviews.  He's too big for his birches.

cosign...

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2010, 05:29:23 AM »
sean p is the truth

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2010, 12:23:39 PM »
Wheres the video? A video of some bitch comes on....

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2010, 03:17:33 PM »
a gay fan ran up on stage and threw his tounge down his throat and he just smiles and continues performing.
Looks like somebody needs to jump off a bridge.   

Why is Cudi getting hate for not being a "rapper" when the lines have been blurred so much by a lot of people recently (Kanye comes to mind). At the end of the day I like his music, his first album was one of my favorites to come out in a minute and i look forward to the new shit. I swear, it seems like if a rapper doesn't talk about pimpin hoes, sellin crack or killing people, then they're either a bitch or gay in rap fans eyes (again, Kanye comes to mind). If that's the case, what does that make the average rap fan?
I'm wit you on the pimpin' hoes, sellin' crack or killin' people. But. Kanye ain't no fuckin' rapper......... no more. He is in no way Hip Hop.

I never heard Kid Cudi's shit, but he clearly ain't Hip Hop. Neither is Kanye any more. Neither is Lil' Wayne. Soulja Boy. Or any other 'new' artists. If you niggas wanna be rock stars than that's what they is. NOT Hip Hop. Fuckin' posers. They Urban Pop like Bananas once said.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2010, 04:49:51 PM »
I don't give a fuck! I bump both their music.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2010, 06:22:58 PM »
Yeah, but they're not rock artist.  Cudi is "the closest" I suppose but he's more pop.  Either way it's all hip-hop, especially lli wayne and kanye west.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2010, 06:57:25 PM »
Somebody needs to put one of those 'oh rlly' pictures in here.

Anunikke

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2010, 11:37:19 PM »
a gay fan ran up on stage and threw his tounge down his throat and he just smiles and continues performing.
Looks like somebody needs to jump off a bridge.   

Why is Cudi getting hate for not being a "rapper" when the lines have been blurred so much by a lot of people recently (Kanye comes to mind). At the end of the day I like his music, his first album was one of my favorites to come out in a minute and i look forward to the new shit. I swear, it seems like if a rapper doesn't talk about pimpin hoes, sellin crack or killing people, then they're either a bitch or gay in rap fans eyes (again, Kanye comes to mind). If that's the case, what does that make the average rap fan?
I'm wit you on the pimpin' hoes, sellin' crack or killin' people. But. Kanye ain't no fuckin' rapper......... no more. He is in no way Hip Hop.

I never heard Kid Cudi's shit, but he clearly ain't Hip Hop. Neither is Kanye any more. Neither is Lil' Wayne. Soulja Boy. Or any other 'new' artists. If you niggas wanna be rock stars than that's what they is. NOT Hip Hop. Fuckin' posers. They Urban Pop like Bananas once said.
Kanye isn't hip-hop?
Then how do you explain the rapping and the fact that he is an elite producer (yeah I said it).

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2010, 12:21:38 AM »
I don't even get this argument on whether his music if hip-hop or not. Whatever happened to just enjoying music for what it is regardless of genre?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The Watcher

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2010, 03:54:09 AM »

But back to the topic, Sean P is just jealous. I like a lot of Sean Price's shit, but he just wishes he had the buzz Cudi has........same goes for boring ass Wale, who's shit I'm not very fond of.

+1

more importantly, who's that chick in your sig?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2010, 06:23:47 AM »
I don't even get this argument on whether his music if hip-hop or not. Whatever happened to just enjoying music for what it is regardless of genre?

im not sure its an argument.

not being hip hop isnt a bad thing but quasi r and b types going at rappers is kinda gay.

how is a rapper supposed to respond to a singer like that on wax?

answer: you dont. by wale not responding it activated his traps(word to ferhat) and now cudi looks more and more hollywood everytime this shit gets brought up.

shit backfired.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 06:26:06 AM by K1NG PETEY »

Anunikke

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2010, 09:36:25 AM »
Speaking of cudi.

He will come to the netherlands and do a show with DJ fucking MUGGS & SOuls of misschief.
How the fuck did he do that?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2010, 10:10:43 AM »
just dont throw your wallet at him, what ever you do.