Author Topic: YOUNG CROOKED I..  (Read 460 times)

Mindy Harris

YOUNG CROOKED I..
« on: October 08, 2010, 04:21:57 PM »
Ihr eine so traurige kleine Schlampe, du Ekel mir, du Muschi Möse. Irgendwie komisch, wie Sie Ihre eigenen dummen Streiche Rindfleisch verursacht haben Sie Ihre Bilder zu lecken. Ich bin wirklich froh, dass ich verursacht Rindfleisch zwischen uns diesen paar Monaten, da schauen, was es zu eingehüllt. Sie haben versucht zu "entlarven" Tanner aber nicht, dass seit er gibt uns den Link zu seinem myspace / facebook, und seine Privatnummer und Handy-Nummer, solange ich mich erinnern kann. Sie scheinen wirklich auf den Punkt fühle ich mich schlecht Art von Lachen bei Ihrem Unglück gestört. Doch sobald ich mich schuldig Ihren Start geht Ihre Euro Amokläufe macht absolut keinen Sinn zu fühlen. Sie halten in denen Bush, wie Sie tatsächlich hier verdammt zu wissen, wie es immer über acht Jahren gerade gefickt zu spüren. Bitte haben Sie Verständnis, dass wir nicht hassen, weil du ein Künstler, der wohl Scheiße ist und einen Track Record von keine Alben seit er in '99 unterzeichnet oder was auch immer Stan. Wir hassen dich, weil du in der Tat ein Euro, der nicht eine schlechte Sache sind. Es gibt eine Menge von Euros, die hier ziemlich kalt werden, aber Sie Sir, sind ein Stereotyp zur vollsten Sinne des Wortes. Wie ein schwarzer Mann isst Popcorn Huhn aus Popeyes mit einer Wassermelone Scheiben an der Seite, und ein alkoholfreies Getränk Koolaid ist nichts im Vergleich zu den Stereotypen Sie machen wahr. Ach übrigens ... Crooked I ist noch nicht ein mc og, wie kann er einen Song reden er noch ein MC, wenn er nicht hat löschte ein Album noch? # Justsayin.

PS. Du hast nie gewonnen beliebige E-Beefs, wenn Google Translator macht es so scheinen ... get over it.

Wie das Tattoo auf Ihrer Arschbacken sagt: # okgoodbye

Puta

OG Hack Wilson

Re: YOUNG CROOKED I..
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 04:24:25 PM »
???
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 04:25:13 PM »
Puta

only thing I understood... but it still sums up the kid to a tee  8)

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2010, 04:30:24 PM »
using google translator bitch ass nazi fuck yourself.

Mindy Harris

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2010, 04:33:41 PM »

No.. I actually went to germany for a few weeks to master German just to diss you over an internet forum. Of course I used it you dumb cunt. Funny you call me a nazi yet your country was pretty pro nazi for a period in time, which no one forgives them for because they let the schlomo family live.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2010, 04:34:04 PM »

You are a white boy german abercrombie looking ho with a bitch that looks like she fell of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.  You stay losing dork.

Mindy Harris

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2010, 04:55:34 PM »

You are a white boy german abercrombie looking ho with a bitch that looks like she fell of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.  You stay losing dork.

i wanna fuck him he looks so sexy.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2010, 04:59:18 PM »

i wanna kill you...is that possible?

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2010, 01:20:49 AM »

You are a white boy german abercrombie looking ho with a bitch that looks like she fell of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.  You stay losing dork.

If you come to the US and kill the homie Nega, I will respect your decision. Like Pac said, "I'd rather die a thousand deaths than to live like a coward".
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Anunikke

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2010, 01:28:54 AM »

You are a white boy german abercrombie looking ho with a bitch that looks like she fell of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.  You stay losing dork.

If you come to the US and kill the homie Nega, I will respect your decision. Like Pac said, "I'd rather die a thousand deaths than to live like a coward".
Why are all these people using your username?
Queen Sikotic, Nega Sikotic?

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2010, 01:50:21 AM »

Because we're all family.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Anunikke

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2010, 01:53:29 AM »

That's exactly what my schizophrenic uncle always said.

Muhfukka

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2010, 09:55:40 AM »
how did i get on his fuck you list

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2010, 04:07:30 PM »

That's exactly what my schizophrenic uncle always said.
:laugh:

kemizt

Mindy Harris

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2010, 12:02:42 AM »
hahaha youngcrookedi you fail. cock boy.