Author Topic: goddamn MP3-files  (Read 597 times)

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
Re: goddamn MP3-files
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2010, 12:19:24 AM »
That's cool. You look way different now.

Is this really you talking?

WE HAVE RARE SWOOP.......WE HAVE RARE SWOOP........WE HAVE RARE SWOOP G AND SNOOP DOGGY DOGG!!!!!!

lol
who pranked him?

That was me when I was like fourteen. The person who called me was a member of a 2Pac forum named Dante Benzzz a.k.a. this guy.... http://www.icts.uiowa.edu/drupal/sites/all/themes/icts/custom/people/forkenbrock.jpg
He looks like a fuckin sex offender.
It takes one to know one :P?
I don't fuck my victims. I make sweet love to them.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • evil don't die
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2010, 12:31:32 AM »
I've been a fan of sex offenders ever since I penetrated this girl Lily in the early '90s
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VfCYZ3pks48" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/VfCYZ3pks48</a>

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2010, 03:39:14 AM »
failed

you on the other hand, look very, very illiterate

wait a minute thats tanner!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...i remember this bitch ass muthafucca talking bout being scared shitless of doing lindsay lohan time. begging us for our prayers.

How'd that weed rehab go? Lol.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2010, 01:34:51 AM »
That stupid 2pac remix with the call to Tanner from the Eurobot sex offender is hilarious. I can't stop listening to it.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2010, 02:09:01 AM »
That stupid 2pac remix with the call to Tanner from the Eurobot sex offender is hilarious. I can't stop listening to it.

It's funny looking back on it, but imagine getting these calls all day from 9 AM till 4 AM in the morning. Lol.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2010, 02:19:10 AM »

It's funny looking back on it, but imagine getting these calls all day from 9 AM till 4 AM in the morning. Lol.
Yeah, I would be pissed off too.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2010, 02:24:36 AM »

I use to run a website back in the day called West Coast Aftershock, I had a bootlegger and his friend call me once at 5 AM in the morning telling me to write an apology on my site for dissing them. Lol. Mind you, the Death Row/2Pac bootlegger was on the same time I was. These guys have crazy hours. Lol.

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2010, 02:40:49 AM »

I use to run a website back in the day called West Coast Aftershock, I had a bootlegger and his friend call me once at 5 AM in the morning telling me to write an apology on my site for dissing them. Lol. Mind you, the Death Row/2Pac bootlegger was on the same time I was. These guys have crazy hours. Lol.

For real Tanner Banner...u ran that website? i use 2 visit that site.
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2010, 02:45:17 AM »

For two or three years, yeah. A few associates of mine ran it before me. I also use to work on Hoodstars.net, ThaVaults.com, and I worked on StreetHop.com for two months under the alias King David.

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2010, 03:52:47 AM »

For two or three years, yeah. A few associates of mine ran it before me. I also use to work on Hoodstars.net, ThaVaults.com, and I worked on StreetHop.com for two months under the alias King David.

cool well connected I see.
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

OG Seff

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
  • Coast Guard
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2010, 04:22:05 AM »
@Topic poster:

You can try MP3 Repair Tool: http://www.free-codecs.com/download/MP3_Repair_Tool.htm

Anunikke

« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2010, 07:21:30 AM »

Make another one in case Jome becomes a real Internet-Nazi.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2010, 09:13:47 PM »
"your alcoholic father has no money, Tanner Banner"..

"tanner banner, do not cry.

"Do not cry, Tanne Banner"

"me want to rape you, Tanner Banner"

;D
i laughed, and i laughed, and i laughed...  just hilarious..

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2010, 09:51:38 PM »
"your alcoholic father has no money, Tanner Banner"..

"tanner banner, do not cry.

"Do not cry, Tanne Banner"

"me want to rape you, Tanner Banner"

;D
i laughed, and i laughed, and i laughed...  just hilarious..
funny shit.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2010, 05:43:07 AM »
To Ikke, etc., whoever buys the domain to host this new shit on, I can provide hosting space. Some of the censorshit on here is getting fucking stupid.

Make another one in case Jome becomes a real Internet-Nazi.

Sir Petey

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2010, 09:57:24 AM »
i just listened to that pac remix with the prank calls lmfao

wtf was that shit all about?

Sir Petey

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2010, 09:59:48 AM »
WE HAVE RARE SWOOP G!!!

this shit is too much...is this dude trying to sound like the governator?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2010, 12:36:13 PM »
WE HAVE RARE SWOOP G!!!

this shit is too much...is this dude trying to sound like the governator?

Basically, he doesn't sound like that in real life. He sounds like a mild mannered person. Also, he use to prank call me because I dissed him for bootlegging 2Pac. Lol.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2010, 12:41:29 PM »
WE HAVE RARE SWOOP........WE HAVE RARE SWOOP..........WE HAVE RARE SWOOP G AND SNOOP DOGGY DOGG

Never gets old lol

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2010, 12:46:19 PM »
WE HAVE RARE SWOOP........WE HAVE RARE SWOOP..........WE HAVE RARE SWOOP G AND SNOOP DOGGY DOGG

Never gets old lol

He's actually saying "Me" as in third person references. Lol.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2010, 12:47:22 PM »

Never gets old lol

Yeah I caught that too. Does he think he's a damn pirate or something?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2010, 12:54:29 PM »

Never gets old lol

Yeah I caught that too. Does he think he's a damn pirate or something?

Well, he did pirate 2Pac songs....just saying. Lol. There use to be a video of him on Youtube with his face pasted on other people's bodies with a 2Pac song playing in the background. I can't find it anymore though.