Author Topic: goddamn MP3-files  (Read 768 times)

Sikotic™

Re: goddamn MP3-files
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2010, 02:19:10 AM »
That stupid 2pac remix with the call to Tanner from the Eurobot sex offender is hilarious. I can't stop listening to it.

It's funny looking back on it, but imagine getting these calls all day from 9 AM till 4 AM in the morning. Lol.
Yeah, I would be pissed off too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2010, 02:24:36 AM »
That stupid 2pac remix with the call to Tanner from the Eurobot sex offender is hilarious. I can't stop listening to it.

It's funny looking back on it, but imagine getting these calls all day from 9 AM till 4 AM in the morning. Lol.

I use to run a website back in the day called West Coast Aftershock, I had a bootlegger and his friend call me once at 5 AM in the morning telling me to write an apology on my site for dissing them. Lol. Mind you, the Death Row/2Pac bootlegger was on the same time I was. These guys have crazy hours. Lol.

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2010, 02:40:49 AM »

I use to run a website back in the day called West Coast Aftershock, I had a bootlegger and his friend call me once at 5 AM in the morning telling me to write an apology on my site for dissing them. Lol. Mind you, the Death Row/2Pac bootlegger was on the same time I was. These guys have crazy hours. Lol.

For real Tanner Banner...u ran that website? i use 2 visit that site.
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2010, 02:45:17 AM »

For two or three years, yeah. A few associates of mine ran it before me. I also use to work on Hoodstars.net, ThaVaults.com, and I worked on StreetHop.com for two months under the alias King David.

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2010, 03:52:47 AM »

For two or three years, yeah. A few associates of mine ran it before me. I also use to work on Hoodstars.net, ThaVaults.com, and I worked on StreetHop.com for two months under the alias King David.

cool well connected I see.
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

OG Seff

• Lil Geezy
  • Coast Guard
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2010, 04:22:05 AM »
@Topic poster:

You can try MP3 Repair Tool: http://www.free-codecs.com/download/MP3_Repair_Tool.htm

Anunikke

« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2010, 07:21:30 AM »

Make another one in case Jome becomes a real Internet-Nazi.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2010, 09:13:47 PM »
"your alcoholic father has no money, Tanner Banner"..

"tanner banner, do not cry.

"Do not cry, Tanne Banner"

"me want to rape you, Tanner Banner"

;D
i laughed, and i laughed, and i laughed...  just hilarious..

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2010, 09:51:38 PM »
"your alcoholic father has no money, Tanner Banner"..

"tanner banner, do not cry.

"Do not cry, Tanne Banner"

"me want to rape you, Tanner Banner"

;D
i laughed, and i laughed, and i laughed...  just hilarious..
funny shit.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2010, 05:43:07 AM »
To Ikke, etc., whoever buys the domain to host this new shit on, I can provide hosting space. Some of the censorshit on here is getting fucking stupid.

Make another one in case Jome becomes a real Internet-Nazi.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2010, 09:57:24 AM »
i just listened to that pac remix with the prank calls lmfao

wtf was that shit all about?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2010, 09:59:48 AM »
WE HAVE RARE SWOOP G!!!

this shit is too much...is this dude trying to sound like the governator?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2010, 12:36:13 PM »
WE HAVE RARE SWOOP G!!!

this shit is too much...is this dude trying to sound like the governator?

Basically, he doesn't sound like that in real life. He sounds like a mild mannered person. Also, he use to prank call me because I dissed him for bootlegging 2Pac. Lol.

Sikotic™

« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2010, 12:41:29 PM »
WE HAVE RARE SWOOP........WE HAVE RARE SWOOP..........WE HAVE RARE SWOOP G AND SNOOP DOGGY DOGG

Never gets old lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2010, 12:46:19 PM »
WE HAVE RARE SWOOP........WE HAVE RARE SWOOP..........WE HAVE RARE SWOOP G AND SNOOP DOGGY DOGG

Never gets old lol

He's actually saying "Me" as in third person references. Lol.