Author Topic: [VIDEO] Pharrell calls GAME most underrated MC, has tracks with Dr. Dre & Premo  (Read 1082 times)

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JF_WQEA25ys?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/JF_WQEA25ys?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=</a>

Pharrell, who is the executive producer of Game's new album The R.E.D. Album, says that Game is one of the most underrated MC's in the game and says he is one of the best. P also says that Game has 40 or so records including tracks produced by Dr. Dre, Premo, Cool and Dre.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
WHOA. Sounds like he's Game's number 1 fan! Pretty dope interview and good to hear all these words..

Still hopin RED will be fiyah!

Mr.West

Whenever R.E.D. drops... it's gonne be supa dope! WE ALL KNOW THAT!! GAME TIME!!!!!

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Dope, can't wait for the album whenever it comes.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I was just thinking about R.E.D album and for some I'm anticipating something special.  Everything has been really quiet.  None of the usual bullshit that surrounds his other albums.  Plus, not many can fuck with Game vocally and he's stepped up his skill lyrically which is my biggest issue with him in the past.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Matty

good chance it might be cancelled. so, cool story pharrell.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
i'm classic like Detox or Blueprint 2

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Game's going to come out with a record, its whether they're going to push it promotion wise or not. He's 3 albums in, he won't be starting on a whole nother album.

Matty

Game's going to come out with a record, its whether they're going to push it promotion wise or not. He's 3 albums in, he won't be starting on a whole nother album.

not on this record label. based on the 12 month + delay and the fact the industry/economy is still in decline, i wouldn't be so sure.

YoungCrookedI

LOL how the hell someone can be underrated if they sold 5 millions with his 1st debut album?

Crooked I,Bishop,YaBoy,Eastwood are Underrated mc´s.

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The problems there are that the Dre beats will be the usual throwaway piano ones, and Primo beats need people who have really strong flows (Lady of Rage, KRS, Rakim) to make the most of them, otherwise they get kinda boring

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo

not on this record label. based on the 12 month + delay and the fact the industry/economy is still in decline, i wouldn't be so sure.
it's coming out, sooner or later, he already has european tour starting in few days

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
50's album got pushed back a full year on the same label, with 3 failed singles and that album dropped.

GangstaBoogy

50's album got pushed back a full year on the same label, with 3 failed singles and that album dropped.

Yepp. Even Carter 3 had hella pushbacks.  Its funny how people are compairing RED with Detox / Crooked I's albums when he's released albums consistently since his debut.

But man I'm glad to see Chad sitting there. Chad = dope beats. Pharrell = "Ain't No Doubt About It".
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
The problems there are that the Dre beats will be the usual throwaway piano ones, and Primo beats need people who have really strong flows (Lady of Rage, KRS, Rakim) to make the most of them, otherwise they get kinda boring
that's not a bad thing