Poll

do you believe there's life on other planets?

Yes
18 (90%)
No
1 (5%)
I don't know what I believe. All I want is J Woww's lil asshole.
1 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: do you believe there's life on other planets?  (Read 3655 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: do you believe there's life on other planets?
« Reply #120 on: October 20, 2010, 11:21:02 PM »
1.) Well, whatever I said about Noah, was prolly becuz of what I read.

http://noahsarksearch.com/ararat.htm

http://www.pbase.com/andrys/noah

http://ic2.pbase.com/u38/andrys/upload/39343994.mImg_3348b.jpg
http://i.pbase.com/u38/andrys/upload/39343996.mImg_3348d.jpg

2.) My God Rapsodie. I am talkin' about a God creating the universe. I am not referring it to anythang else. Believing in a God is more than a TORAH, BIBLE, OR QURAN. But everytime the idea of a superior being gets brought up, somebody has to bring in a Book. How come when 'scientists' who discuss this shit, can speak of there being a Creator without a reference to a book, it's okay though..

Nigga, I don't know anythang. But they arguments homebody. Arg-u-ments. I'm gonna go to sleep in about 5 minutes and tell myself 'I don't know' when I rest my head on the pillow, cuz at the end of day, that's how it is. I - don't - know. Doesn't your grandmother do that, you/your mother/yo granddaddy, after all is said and done, shakes their head and says 'I don't know anymore'...

What is god? You keep saying different things and trying to apply logic to it. The reason I mention the book is because that is what YOU SPECIFICALLY believe in. You don't JUST believe that something created the universe. Because that's a broad ass belief. You believe in the Christian biblical story. That's why you're in this thread arguing right? So again, how are your specific beliefs logical? I'm not the one who follows this stuff, you do. So explain what is logical about your specific beliefs.

No, science itself, applys logic to it. Stop thinkin' science is going to disprove theology. It ain't. Nor does it. You can't disprove it's Creator with its own design. ;)

And why you want me to tell you what God is? So I can get ridiculed. You know what God is.

Nope, science doesn't disprove theology. It doesn't try to either. You can't disprove or prove something that is based entirely on faith. The only reason I'm asking you to explain the logic in your beliefs is because you keep claiming its "logical." But its not, its based entirely on faith, not logic. I don't know why you keep trying to apply logic to it.

And no, I don't know what god is. Everyone seems to have a different idea of what god is. Is god simply the name for whatever caused the universe to exist? Now that's one broad fucking definition. You really need to specify what exactly this god is if you want to argue for its existence.

Quote from:  John 4:24
God is a Spirit:
Quote from:  1 John 4:8
for God is love.
Quote from:  1 John 4:16
God is love;
Quote from:  1 John 1:5
God is light
Quote from:  Deuteronomy 33:27
The eternal God
Quote from:  Quran 57:3
He is the First and the Last, the Evident and the Immanent:
Quote from:  Quran 6:103
No vision can grasp Him, but His grasp is over all vision: He is above all comprehension, yet is acquainted with all things.
Quote from:  Quran 2:117
To Him is due the primal origin of the heavens and the earth: When He decreeth a matter, He saith to it: "Be," and it is.
Quote from:  John 1:10
He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
Quote from:  John 1:3
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Quote from:  Hebrews 13:8
the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
Quote from:  Genesis 1:1
God created the heaven and the earth.
Quote from:  Quran 35:1
Who created (out of nothing) the heavens and the earth, Who made the angels, messengers with wings,- two, or three, or four (pairs): He adds to Creation as He pleases: for Allah has power over all things.

In summary: He is outside our realm. An emotion. A force. A light. Unchangeable. Uncreated. But a Creator.

God is an existence! Period. :o

You obviously don't put much stock into scientific theories, but does this shit really make sense to you? You have a hard time believing in the theory of evolution, but you have no problem with quoting biblical scripture and believing every word. It's senseless for any rational person to try and debate this with you. It's like talking to a brick wall. After all, you believe Jonah lived in a whale for 3 days and 3 nights.

And not only do you quote the bible, but you quote the Quran as well. And you wonder why you get ridiculed? Honestly nigga. You need to wake the fucc up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #121 on: October 21, 2010, 12:35:47 AM »
LOL like I give a fuck about what some old Jew or Arab wrote hundreds or thousands of years ago. They didn't know a fraction of the shit we know today.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #122 on: October 21, 2010, 02:37:12 AM »
LOL like I give a fuck about what some old Jew or Arab wrote hundreds or thousands of years ago. They didn't know a fraction of the shit we know today.

People should combine the Two to get a better understanding.  I mean it's a been a known fact since the beginning of time (aka Adam & Eve) that women are skandalous by nature (literally).  They have the power  of seduction (don't they) and every man has an unconditional love for his mother (you won't just let somebody walk up and disrespect your mother, some people even wanna fuck their mother and/or their daughters at that).  It's just fact that's been proven thru humans since forever.  I mean if women didn't have a pussy what type of love and what would we need from them that we can't get from out Father, Brother, Cousin, Uncle, Son, Friend (in a no homo/homo type of way haha).  

It's power what they have and there's no scientific evidence besides of that can say that they do or don't, it just iz.  I personally think the Bible is kinda like a guideline of common themes that happen in life with non fictional and fictional events.  Jonah could've very well survived (look at those Chilean miners), some things just happen that way thru "miracles".  Also, rappers syse shit all tha time thru metaphors (literature has always been an expressive thing).  Basically, God works in mysterious ways (something happens that can't be explained why), chance/luck or not tha fact can't be denied.  Jesus could be a fictional character or a soul put here from God to help keep tha evil in check or shake shit up, Farrohe could've been Lucifer.  So in turn (and this is just an analogy); George Bush (or Dick Cheney) could've been Lucifer and Barack Obama (or Joe Biden/Bill Clinton) could be Jesus [doesn't Dick Cheney hold the record for most heart attacks survived, I know he got his age bracket on lock].  

That's the 1 thing science can't deny about religion, some of the words in those texts are so entirely true to what's always been happening, things that have nothing to do with religion at all.  If you can't figure out how we got here in tha 1st place concretely then you can't explain everything that happens in life concretely (it works both ways).  

*and No I'm not trolling.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 02:44:27 AM by Makin Love To Tha Money »

Sikotic™

« Reply #123 on: October 21, 2010, 03:07:55 AM »
Nah, dont get me wrong: the Bible and the Quran say alot of real shit about daily life. Not everything and definitely not concerning a lot of recent shit such as the internet. I respect some things abot both books, but they are not the end-all-be-all for me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #124 on: October 21, 2010, 03:19:49 AM »
And neither should science or atheism.  I mean do u by all means but all Im pointing out is religion and science both play out together, that should be everybodies end all-be all.  Also those old African stories about Aliens don`t seem too irrational either, some even have real concrete evidence.

The Overfiend

• 'G'
« Reply #125 on: October 21, 2010, 04:23:59 AM »
And neither should science or atheism.  I mean do u by all means but all Im pointing out is religion and science both play out together, that should be everybodies end all-be all.  Also those old African stories about Aliens don`t seem too irrational either, some even have real concrete evidence.

Word. Zulus knew about the location of some stars before modern science discovered them.

Anunikke

« Reply #126 on: October 21, 2010, 06:32:43 AM »

Word. Zulus knew about the location of some stars before modern science discovered them.
But back in the days the stars were our GPS.
The average person knows less about the skies at night now.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #127 on: October 21, 2010, 03:16:09 PM »

But back in the days the stars were our GPS.
The average person knows less about the skies at night now.

I don't think you know what we're talking about.  There was told that Aliens used to visit Earth frequently (i think that much but I know it was kinda a common thing).  Those Aliens lived in another Galaxy and this 1 guy saw the Aliens planet or something like that I forgot, but the thing he discovered was like 50x's farther than any person could see, especially at that time when there were no super telescopes or anything like that.  I saw a whole piece on it earlier this year on TV, shit was crazy.  It'll open your mind to tha truth.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #128 on: October 21, 2010, 03:24:07 PM »
some things just happen that way thru "miracles".
Another scientific word, science can't figure out  or explain, so they throw a name to it. Sound familiar?

THEY ARE HOLY BOOKS C-BLUE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!! DON'T YOU SEE THE TORAH IN THERE TOO??

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #129 on: October 21, 2010, 03:45:35 PM »
some things just happen that way thru "miracles".
Another scientific word, science can't figure out  or explain, so they throw a name to it. Sound familiar?

THEY ARE HOLY BOOKS C-BLUE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!! DON'T YOU SEE THE TORAH IN THERE TOO??

No I didn't even bother reading that shit, but I see it now. You've managed to make yourself look more ridiculous than Glenn Beck who probably would just stick to one fairy tale book. Let me ask you this, do you believe all these three books are powerful? Do you realize how far we've come since these books were written? You need to put that "You don't tell a nigga there's no god" attitude in the trash bin man and open your eyes. This is fuccin' you up so bad, it's not even funny anymore. If you think I'm being mean to you, well I actually ain't, because this is more sad than anything. You'll thank me when you realize that.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: October 21, 2010, 04:00:09 PM »
Yeah, ah huh, okay.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: October 21, 2010, 04:25:31 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OcA9HO-RdFM?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/OcA9HO-RdFM?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #132 on: October 21, 2010, 04:43:05 PM »
Since this thread has apparently taken a 180 degree turn into the mouths of madness, I might as well let my psychotic mind get the best of me and play along.

i grew up listening to this woman
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KM2kbogwgBM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/KM2kbogwgBM</a>

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: October 21, 2010, 04:49:25 PM »
 :'( How beautiful. I don't know if its just her voice alone, or our bonding.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #134 on: October 21, 2010, 04:50:57 PM »
How could you listen to her voice and say there's no God C-Blue?  ???