Author Topic: FEMCEE BITER!!!  (Read 648 times)

@Ss@sSiN

FEMCEE BITER!!!
« on: December 20, 2002, 10:10:28 AM »
Look on the thread under the battle board section
under the subject @$$@$$!N vs Femcee Killuminati has suppled evidence, so can she be banned?

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
Re:FEMCEE BITER!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2002, 10:25:18 AM »
lol.. someones determined... lol
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

@Ss@sSiN

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2002, 10:25:56 AM »
heh

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2002, 11:27:56 AM »
@$$@$$!N vs Femcee Killuminati has suppled evidence, so can she be banned?
I'd call it proof...dunno if somebody can get banned for bitin, their battle record gets erased but she's been on here for like 10 days (since she came back after bein banned lol) so that's rather pointless...where the mods at ?

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2002, 12:04:00 PM »
yeah someone can be banned for biting if the proof is there...and it is.... it's been done before

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2002, 06:02:43 PM »
yeah someone can be banned for biting if the proof is there...and it is.... it's been done before

yeah...I wouldn't ban the bitch forever but maybe for some time. She bit and she did in an actual battle which was originally even supposed to be pink slip...well fuck that, she used bitten shit to battle somebody, but as I said before...it's up to the mods (especially M Dogg & Tone since they're the active ones on these two boards), but only deletin her battle record wouldn't be too much of a punishment lol

~|~PimpFemcee~|~

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2002, 06:33:46 PM »
Right..I'm not going to argue with yall this time..Go head and ban me do what you have to do...But I dont feel it's gonna be right for yall to ban me cus yall didn't ban Mack when he was exposed..oh and I have some exposing to do of my own..and I am very I mean VERY close to finding the evidance I mean I am HOTT and I am 100% sure.But I'm not saying nothing..not yet at least

peace do what yahll gotta do nah mean but anyways I forgot to mintion I dont bite all my rhymes yall make it seem like I bite every SINGLE rhyme I've writen..I'm gonna admit it and I aint even gonna sit here and lie I did bite them lines BUT the problem is I didn't get it from Dre board...yeah so thats where my evidance is fixing to come in..but not soon..yeah I'm out

I'm no longer a PimpFemcee I did wrong and shall never be respeacted as a femcee again...
[size=8]Overseer is GOD! TrUe TrUe[/size]
Inta Kird!!!!!

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2002, 07:02:01 PM »
"Exposing" someone else won't help you Fem...

You bit off someone else, and were caught...

Mack is another story...you just trying to find excuses so we should keep you here...

If I was Seer, I would ban you in the blink of an eye...

But I'm not Seer...

I'm waitin to see how he handles this...

~|~PimpFemcee~|~

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2002, 07:16:23 PM »
right how is Mack different from me? whatever cus he is a guy..man fuck that and fuck yah I dont give a fuck he is no different he WAS caught biting it's the same thing...and I didn't say exposing someone else WAS going to help me I was just warnin yah'll and who knows it might even be yah.. ::)
I'm no longer a PimpFemcee I did wrong and shall never be respeacted as a femcee again...
Inta Kird!!!!!

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2002, 07:32:39 PM »
If you catch me biting, it would be like giraffe's naturally growing jet-packs into their spine, and being able to fly where ever they want...

Yeah...it won't ever happen...

You turn one situation into another...Mack being a guy has nothing to do with it...

He got caught...yeah...but once...

This is your second offense...according to others...

~|~PimpFemcee~|~

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2002, 08:05:53 PM »
It's not my second offence...there was never a first offence cus they never proved it...so that dont really count..but whatever it's up to Seer..
Inta Kird!!!!!

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2002, 09:06:41 PM »
once a bita....always a bita
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2002, 09:09:36 PM »
mack was banned.... for a lil while

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2002, 09:27:58 PM »
She ain't banned. Other's (Maxi and Mack) where banned for other things. She can't really battle anymore, but Mack does because he starts too much beef... LOL. I'm tired f dealing with biters. All her wins are gone, all oter loses to her are wins, and the wins stay, because they did beat the person she bite. She can never be in the Hall of Fame, lifetime banned like Shoeless Joe of baseball, and the Chicago Black Sox. Maybe later she can win a title, if she can prove over time she ain't biting. But that's a while down the road, and some convising.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2002, 12:05:51 AM »
Well, Well......ummm, Pimp, forget about them Try Out Verses U waz gonna do 4 me 2 get into Elite......
Remember how I said Are U sure ur a REAL Elite? Rarely anyone is an Elite round here......U gotta be tru 2 yurself, U aint an Elite......And even if U aint dat good, it dun matter, U dun have 2 bite to be on tha next man's level......U can't eat a burger all at once, U take it bite by bite......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!