Author Topic: FEMCEE BITER!!!  (Read 654 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:FEMCEE BITER!!!
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2002, 11:28:31 PM »
What about no letting them post onto the keystyle and keystyle board. You know, disable this part of their account? 'Cause on the real, this is getting old, and really annoying.

^^^real shit

not tah mention, it jus killz the boards keystyle credibility. We dont want WCC to be known as a board of biters.

Koncept

« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2002, 05:42:02 AM »
it jus killz the boards keystyle credibility
word

~|~PimpFemcee~|~

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2002, 11:58:52 AM »
See but how you gonna know if there aint more biters on this board which I'm sure there is..man you know yall maken it seem like I've bitin EVERY fuckin rhyme I ever fuckin wrote.. ::) but whatever do what yall gotta do nah mean
I'm no longer a PimpFemcee I did wrong and shall never be respeacted as a femcee again...
[size=8]Overseer is GOD! TrUe TrUe[/size]
Inta Kird!!!!!

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2002, 01:19:31 PM »
See but how you gonna know if there aint more biters on this board which I'm sure there is..man you know yall maken it seem like I've bitin EVERY fuckin rhyme I ever fuckin wrote.. ::) but whatever do what yall gotta do nah mean

Just shutup already...

We didn't say you bit every line, did we?  No, we didn't...so shutup...

The fact is...you had to stoop to a VERY LOW level, and bite...PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

You didn't bite the whole rhyme (as far as we know), but you STILL BIT OFF SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK!  You're trying to make the situation lighter than it is...but you still bit...plain and simple...

I know some others agree with me, but as far as you're concerned, you have lost every piece of respect I had for you, and you are dead to me now...dumb fuckin cunt...

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2002, 01:20:02 PM »
PS:....R I P PimpFemcee....

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2002, 02:06:54 PM »

if u bit some of it? whos to say that u didnt bite all of it....goin from board to board...takin piece by piece...i wouldnt doubt it..the funniest thing is, yer all tellin everyone yer all bad ass and queen of dis chit....and look at u now =)
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2002, 02:43:39 PM »
where are the morals people lmao......

i luv it when this happens ta somebody else.......

Don Seer

« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2002, 04:23:54 PM »
no

What about no letting them post onto the keystyle and keystyle board. You know, disable this part of their account? 'Cause on the real, this is getting old, and really annoying.

unfortunatley thats not possible with the board software.  :(